Culpepper Available

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Now I'm not sayin OJ shoulda killed her...but I understand" -Chris Rock

As a back up of course!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Now I'm not sayin OJ shoulda killed her...but I understand" -Chris Rock

well ramsey is now on the ir, so maybe
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Culpepper wants to compete for the starting job. Why would we bring him to compete with Cutler? We don't need that. Plus, it takes time to learn the system. I prefer Hackney as backup QB. He knows his role, knows the system.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Culpepper wants to compete for the starting job. Why would we bring him to compete with Cutler? We don't need that. Plus, it takes time to learn the system. I prefer Hackney as backup QB. He knows his role, knows the system.
    Agreed, Hackney would be better than any backup as of now simply because he knows the system better than anyone else right now. Of course we have to hope he never has to come in.

Take him!!!

Cutler isn't gettin it done. Maybe Culpepper will.

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevadaguy View Post
    Cutler isn't gettin it done. Maybe Culpepper will.

Just sayin...
    Ho... Ho... Ho. Enjoy the 2nd place in the AFC West. Maybe your team should have signed Shaun Alexander. LT isn't gettin it done.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

LT isn't getting it done?????

Ho... Ho... Ho. Enjoy the 2nd place in the AFC West. Maybe your team should have signed Shaun Alexander. LT isn't gettin it done.
    Are you ignorant?!?!?! Have you seen his stats and how he is eluding tacklers with that second effort????

You are right...I got beaten down on my own boards for bashing him. He is great in Nike, Vizio (or is it Visio?) and Cambells commercials but I have thrown many a beer can across the room when they hand him the ball. AND HE IS MY AVATAR!!!!!! $#@$!@^#

Nice comeback Roddoliver. I give way...

Right now he would just take a job

No thanks, I'm okay with Hackney.