Page 5 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I don't know how to outline it... I used paint and some other generic windows photo editor to crop shrink and letter it. I was thinking about asking Brent, or Sky to see if they could get the lettering to stand out more.

Either way, I may keep it for a while seeing as reading those books has gotten me on a Star Wars kick lately. Plus I just watched rented Clone Wars the other day. I was pretty impressed with it!!

What do you think of "Darth Raezyr" as my sith name?
    I've still never done more than cropping and resizing avys. When I resized my own... Sky would always PM me that they look like crap and she'd send me a better one because I was embarrassing her.

I did that with a program on a work computer I haven't used in forever... I need to figure out what I should work with now if I ever want to get into any of it really even just a bit.

*shrug*
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I say - Welcome aboard, Darth Raezyr.
    Thankyou, my Master. :jetrazor:

I've still never done more than cropping and resizing avys. When I resized my own... Sky would always PM me that they look like crap and she'd send me a better one because I was embarrassing her.

I did that with a program on a work computer I haven't used in forever... I need to figure out what I should work with now if I ever want to get into any of it really even just a bit.

*shrug*
    I wouldn't know where to start! I hear some of those programs get pretty complicated! Of course you've got Fred to give you some pointers, tho!!

Thankyou, my Master. :jetrazor:

I wouldn't know where to start! I hear some of those programs get pretty complicated! Of course you've got Fred to give you some pointers, tho!!
    Well, I used to change my avy every so often... for a game or fun in the cafe... or just for whatever...

But I'm sticking with this one till who knows when... so it's not that big of a deal.

I'd probably never go much further than what you did there.
    Thanks, Reid!

Well, I used to change my avy every so often... for a game or fun in the cafe... or just for whatever...

But I'm sticking with this one till who knows when... so it's not that big of a deal.

I'd probably never go much further than what you did there.
    I hadn't really planned on changing mine, but now that it's up there, I'm kinda diggin it. I'll have to go back and change it to Darth Raezyr, I think!

I hadn't really planned on changing mine, but now that it's up there, I'm kinda diggin it. I'll have to go back and change it to Darth Raezyr, I think!
    You still have the man in the iron mask in your sig... so I think you're pretty covered!
    Thanks, Reid!

I wish I knew how to do ANYTHING relating to graphics. It's why I currently don't have an avy or sig. I can't make one and I hate bothering people with requesting one.

About the closest I got to do anything graphical was about a year ago when I was on a pixel art website for cars and attempted to create a few of them. Did a few modifications to some existing ones.

You still have the man in the iron mask in your sig... so I think you're pretty covered!
    Got it changed! People might be able to figure out who you adopted, now!!

And I'll never get rid of Cinny's sig!!! Speaking of that, I owe him some more CP!!

Quote Originally Posted by slostenracing View Post
    I wish I knew how to do ANYTHING relating to graphics. It's why I currently don't have an avy or sig. I can't make one and I hate bothering people with requesting one.

About the closest I got to do anything graphical was about a year ago when I was on a pixel art website for cars and attempted to create a few of them. Did a few modifications to some existing ones.

There are several people who don't mind making sigs and avys, and most really enjoy it. Just make sure you have something specific in mind so they have something to start with. Don't just say "I want a Rulon Jones sig please."

You can try CinnaMunMun, Skywalker, B4Broncos6, or Whitedragon. They're all pretty good. I'd try Skywalker first though. I think she might have more time to do it, although I could be wrong!

Got it changed! People might be able to figure out who you adopted, now!!

And I'll never get rid of Cinny's sig!!! Speaking of that, I owe him some more CP!!

There are several people who don't mind making sigs and avys, and most really enjoy it. Just make sure you have something specific in mind so they have something to start with. Don't just say "I want a Rulon Jones sig please."

You can try CinnaMunMun, Skywalker, B4Broncos6, or Whitedragon. They're all pretty good. I'd try Skywalker first though. I think she might have more time to do it, although I could be wrong!
    Deception is part of the fun though!
    Thanks, Reid!

Deception is part of the fun though!
    I love Star Wars just as much as the next guy but I think you guys are overstepping the boundaries of love and obsession.

j/k Long Live The Rebellion

I love Star Wars just as much as the next guy but I think you guys are overstepping the boundaries of love and obsession.

:ban:

Thanks, Reid!

Apparently you DON'T love Star Wars as much as the next guy..... seeing as LT and I ARE the next guys!!

Apparently you DON'T love Star Wars as much as the next guy..... seeing as LT and I ARE the next guys!!
    padawnz.....
    Thanks, Reid!

padawnz pwn.....
    corrected for accuracy

I tell you what.....I will prove how much I love Star Wars tomorrow by playing throwback to my dork days. I will spend the hour or so I used to setting up all the little star wars play sets I have tucked around here somewhere and take a picture to post up here.

It'll be interesting to see if I can remember which little figures go to which ones. (I'm sure I can find it on the net somewhere)

I am referring to the micro play sets like this BTW

corrected for accuracy
    I was going for more of a padawan pwnd type of feeling...

I tell you what.....I will prove how much I love Star Wars tomorrow by playing throwback to my dork days. I will spend the hour or so I used to setting up all the little star wars play sets I have tucked around here somewhere and take a picture to post up here.

It'll be interesting to see if I can remember which little figures go to which ones. (I'm sure I can find it on the net somewhere)

I am referring to the micro play sets like this BTW
    Sweet.
    Thanks, Reid!