Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    I just dont understand
    -Nuggets: Well they're ok but still rather inconsistent
    -Avalanche: LOL They had to beat L.A.K in a shootout
    -Rockies: "Hey lets trade our best player just so we can suck more!"
    -Broncos: sigh....
    A Proud Avalanche fan and Bronco fan...hell Colorado fan!
    [img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/hoops_60/avs-denver-sig.jpg[/img]
    By the way I'll PM whenever I want you ****ing arrogant ****, theres not much you can do other than ignore it. And Nice play for sympathy with the dead parents card, I really dont care if they're rotting in hell or not.--SuperBolts08 (an unsolicited PM to a Bronco fan)

This loss is a big let down. My feelings before the game were that we had a great chance to pull 3games ahead with 5 to play. Also, if we win the division, we can beat anybody at home.

A loss to the 2-8 Raiders at home not only decreases our chances of winning the division, but gives me less hope of beating anyone at home in the playoffs.

It also shows our team isn't capable of pulling out a win when the odds are stacked in our favor in a game that counts.

Very very disappointing.

Yeah they didn't even show up today. They look as if they don't want to be there and they definitely took the Raiders for granted.

After the win last week and against Cleveland on the road, I thought for sure that would have given the team a spark. But they resorted to their lackluster performance that they gave against KC, N.E., and MIA.

I don't want them to win this division either. Not playing like this. They're not deserving and they would only win it due to SD being crappy too.

Just please, please, get Bly and Manuel the hell out of here. I don't know who I dislike more. They are both painful to watch

Game off

thats it, turned the game off, sick of it, time to watch the Grey cup. Go Als
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Boy were we wrong.

A team that looses to the Chiefs and the Raiders, beside the Lions the worst teams in the NFL, doesn't deserve to advance to the playoffs. I'm really sick and tired of the Broncos at the moment... it's like a replay of the Kansas game. You can see that the Broncos didn't prepared well for this game and that they thought that this would be an easy win. And now we got owned by the Raiders... by the damn Raiders... I'm sooo sick at the moment.

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbroncosfan View Post
    Yeah right, what about last years 41-3(?) spanking the chargers gave us?
    At least they were supposedly better than us...
    Raiders are really in their own league of suck
    By the way I'll PM whenever I want you ****ing arrogant ****, theres not much you can do other than ignore it. And Nice play for sympathy with the dead parents card, I really dont care if they're rotting in hell or not.--SuperBolts08 (an unsolicited PM to a Bronco fan)

Because being a QB isn't just about having a strong arm. A good QB has to learn how to read defenses and not throw to guys who are double or triple covered. If being a good QB was all about armstrength, then Jamarcus Russell would be the best QB, but clearly that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbroncosfan View Post
    Yeah right, what about last years 41-3(?) spanking the chargers gave us?
    But the Chargers were playoff team, the Raiders are not.

Is Sam Brandon still around?

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Smartest comment on the board all day... Take the play calling duties away from Bates... Obviously Jay likes the guy, but your right, they seem to make some stupid calls...

Quote Originally Posted by emac87 View Post
    Yeah they didn't even show up today. They look as if they don't want to be there and they definitely took the Raiders for granted.

After the win last week and against Cleveland on the road, I thought for sure that would have given the team a spark. But they resorted to their lackluster performance that they gave against KC, N.E., and MIA.

I don't want them to win this division either. Not playing like this. They're not deserving and they would only win it due to SD being crappy too.

Just please, please, get Bly and Manuel the hell out of here. I don't know who I dislike more. They are both painful to watch
    Cutler DEFIANTLY needs to work on accuracy.
    Also Prater too his missed field goals just drug this team down

Another Season Denver Has Zero Home Field Advantage

looks like we're heading toward a third consecutive sub-par season playing football in our own stadium

3-3 so far this year. Losses to JAX, MIA & OAK.

Why does this team play so poorly at home?

We'll never win anything playing .500 football in DEN. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Jay can throw the long ball, its just our recievers can't catch it. Marshall drops just about everypass thrown to him now, even Eddie dropped one.
    Yeah I know he is capable of doing it but whats the deal here? The one to Eddie Royal today was over thrown and if he threw it right Eddie would have taken it home.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    After the Hillis red zone fumble, we didn't run nearly as much or often as we should have.

Also, why were we looking for 20+ yard passes on every pass play?
    because on a normal day, cutler is an accurate passer. And we have great playmakers at the WR position.

Their corners can be beat...but the passes need to be accurate.

Its very simple. This team goes how Cutler goes. If he has an "off" day, there is no "running game net" to catch him this season.

As for Bates...he's done a fine job. Its the execution of the plays thats the problem, not the calling of them.

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton