The most legitemate reason the Chargers are a losing team

Guys its not Norv Turner, he is a excellent coach. It is not Aj he is doing the right things. Its not Phillip Rivers, he's too elite to be on a losing team. I have found the reason and Chargers fan must acknowledge that this is the excuse you guys should you use so ESPN and the NFL network could sympathize with your team and could still claim you have a chance at winning the AFC West. This is not smack talk but more of a Public Service announcement. I give the reason for your woes.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=62128

LMAO hahahahahahahahaha

HA they're totally screwed!

That is AWESOME!

Missing Rings

They might as well make that Missing Rings episode about the 07 Chargers now, because they aren't ever winning a ring with this crew they have now.

Terrell Davis also did chunky soup commercials, so they might be on to somthing. leave it to the charger fans to find anything but the fact that maybe they just suck and they are overrated, funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LT avoided Madden curse but forgot all about Chunky's! Btw, Favre has stayed healthy so far...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoUK View Post
    LT avoided Madden curse but forgot all about Chunky's! Btw, Favre has stayed healthy so far...
    yeah but he was just beat by the broncos d.... madden curse lol
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoUK View Post
    The Levi Jeans Curse cancels out the Madden Curse.

Continuity!

If i had to answer this i'd say Continuity! Sure Norv is good, Rivers is ok, etc..
    In two or three years replace them with someone thats equal and they will be in the same situation. You got to stay the course keep the team together the best you can for as long as you can. Teams that have done well year in and year out have Continuity, the same coach, the same players, the same system.

All Davis and the Raiders have to be the prime example then you can look at the 49ers, Browns, and the Lions. The problem is how long are you willing to wait for all the puzzle pieces to form the big picture. You need to get the right pieces in the first place if you want it to come together quickly. If you start with the wrong pieces it will come together it just takes longer.

Funny thing about the Chargers is they were almost there and then they changed it up. Look for them to come together again if they stay the course they are on now.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

All credibility was lost with the first sentence...."Guys its not Norv Turner, he is a excellent coach".

SINCE WHEN!!!!!??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLMMFAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bucking bronco View Post
    All credibility was lost with the first sentence...."Guys its not Norv Turner, he is a excellent coach".

SINCE WHEN!!!!!??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLMMFAO!!!!!!
    hahaha sarcasm I also called River elite.

bwhahahahwhahah

Quote Originally Posted by IDI I3R0NC0 IBI View Post
    Guys its not Norv Turner, he is a excellent coach. It is not Aj he is doing the right things. Its not Phillip Rivers, he's too elite to be on a losing team. I have found the reason and Chargers fan must acknowledge that this is the excuse you guys should you use so ESPN and the NFL network could sympathize with your team and could still claim you have a chance at winning the AFC West. This is not smack talk but more of a Public Service announcement. I give the reason for your woes.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=62128

LMAO hahahahahahahahaha
    This is hilarious! Great sarcasm btw.. I noticed that it passed right over a few others heads... soup curse! Yeah..... they are really digging for excuses now.. Hilarious! chargers fans..... sucks to be them....