Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The 7 Days of Ryan Clady

There is under a week left in Pro Bowl voting and MileHighReport is making one last push to get fans to vote for Ryan Clady. Sure, the fan vote only counts 1/3, but isn't it time Broncos fans made a stand for one of their own, especially when he DESERVES IT?!?

I'll comeback to update the links after each day --

DAY 1 -- http://www.milehighreport.com/2008/1...-days-of-clady
    DAY 2 -- http://www.milehighreport.com/2008/1...of-clady-day-2
    Last edited by TheSportsGuru; 12-05-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Day 3 -- http://www.milehighreport.com/2008/12/5/678368/seven-days-of-clady-day-3

I LOVE Clady!! I will be the first to admit that I wasn't a big fan of taking him (as you can tell I am from Iowa and saw Robert Gallery dominate for three years in college, then is taken #2 and can't even play tackle in the pros, granted playing for the raiders probably ruined him). But now look at the guy! Clady would easily be a top 5 draft pick right now if we were to go back to draft day. Great pick Shanny :salute!:

Just voted a whole bunch of times!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31018&dateline=138207  1129

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    Clady would easily be a top 1 draft pick right now if we were to go back to draft day. Great pick Shanny :salute!:
    Fixed it for ya!
    Last edited by PowderAddict; 12-03-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Fixed it for ya!
    I voted again for him. I think everyone should get one vote. That way somebody with too much time on there hands does not just sit there and vote over and over again.

Also why is S. Young in there for are running back. He has only carried the ball for us like 5 times this year.
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsGuru View Post
    There is under a week left in Pro Bowl voting and MileHighReport is making one last push to get fans to vote for Ryan Clady. Sure, the fan vote only counts 1/3, but isn't it time Broncos fans made a stand for one of their own, especially when he DESERVES IT?!?

Damn right, Clady DOES deserve to go to the Pro-Bowl....for gods sake Joe Thomas last year went, and Clady has been BETTER than Joe Thomas....I definately voted for Clady :salute!:

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Fixed it for ya!
    Haha thanks for fixing that. How stupid of me! I meant to say Clady would be the #1 pick and Royal would be in the top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    Haha thanks for fixing that. How stupid of me! I meant to say Clady would be the #1 pick and Royal would be in the top 5.
    Hillis would be top 20, and larsen would be an early to mid second

I'm sure I missed someone

Norwalk, CT., by way of Broncos Nation, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsGuru View Post

You should do the same for Cutler, Marshall, Royal & Ryan Harris!

"Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
    Great Job & thanks, WD!

Tim Tebow club member 15

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Everyone vote for Cutler so that cheat Rivers does not get in

I vote for most of our offense at least once a day. The defense gets a couple of homer votes (DJ, Champ) from me but I can't bring myself to totally homer out with that side of the ball.

Don't worry though. Clady has gotten a ton of votes from me and I'm not done yet.

Wonderful write up. Thanks for sharing. :salute!:

If 100 people vote 100 times its 10000 votes. You can get 100 votes easy. 25 votes for the next four days is 100. So do your part and get 200 votes. If enough of us put effort into it we can put Clady in and then hopefully after the players and coaches vote, Clady will get the nod.

Read the sig

Vote.

FOR CLADY!!!
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!