Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Broncos I am voting for that I think should make it.

Cutler, Clady, Marshall, D.J., Casey Weigman (in that order, D.J. was the leagues top tackler before he got hurt).

Broncos I'm voting for because I can kind of justify it and I'm a homer

Royal, Champ, Harris

Bronco I'm voting for because I love their style and attitude, but should never make it

Hillis and Larsen

Remember you don't have to fill the ballot out completely to vote. You can click whoever you want and then submit and vote again.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I voted a bunch. I was happy when we picked him in the Draft.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Fixed it for ya!
    The Fins wouldnt take Clady over Jake...

He'd be the #2 pick instead of Chris Long...
    Last edited by FinNasty; 12-05-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...stynesssig.jpg

LINK: I told you guys Marshall was the TRUTH!

Terrell Suggs on Jake Long:

"He's very impressive. He's, by far, one of the best tackles in the game. I've never struggled against anybody like I struggled against him."
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has Jake Long's run blocks pegged at a 96.6% success rate. Joyner told said that "(it's) the highest I've seen in three years doing metrics."

Quote Originally Posted by joehyk View Post
    Broncos I am voting for that I think should make it.

Cutler, Clady, Marshall, D.J., Casey Weigman (in that order, D.J. was the leagues top tackler before he got hurt).

Broncos I'm voting for because I can kind of justify it and I'm a homer

Royal, Champ, Harris

Bronco I'm voting for because I love their style and attitude, but should never make it

Hillis and Larsen
    Don't take away from harris.
    He's playing just as good as clady.

the clady

the clady done fall on guy as get up. I seen it on college youtobe guy. I see this I say we need this guy. The woody page say bronco not high on clady befopre draft but bronco pict clady guy. pict 11. How you like you clady now guy? He done pan cake guy. He pan cake. He do this all day. You line up aganst the clady guy you is like cart with one wheel guy. You is go no where guy. You is all done. He get he hand on you you is all done guy. He get fine for put he hand on guy he so powreful. the clady is not all pro guy he all world. he come at you correct all day. all day.
    [URL=http://www.horviltiki.com][IMG]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9003/horviltikiok8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    I is fan of the denver.
    I makey a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Horvil Tiki View Post
    the clady done fall on guy as get up. I seen it on college youtobe guy. I see this I say we need this guy. The woody page say bronco not high on clady befopre draft but bronco pict clady guy. pict 11. How you like you clady now guy? He done pan cake guy. He pan cake. He do this all day. You line up aganst the clady guy you is like cart with one wheel guy. You is go no where guy. You is all done. He get he hand on you you is all done guy. He get fine for put he hand on guy he so powreful. the clady is not all pro guy he all world. he come at you correct all day. all day.
    lol huh?
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...stynesssig.jpg

LINK: I told you guys Marshall was the TRUTH!

Terrell Suggs on Jake Long:

"He's very impressive. He's, by far, one of the best tackles in the game. I've never struggled against anybody like I struggled against him."
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has Jake Long's run blocks pegged at a 96.6% success rate. Joyner told said that "(it's) the highest I've seen in three years doing metrics."