Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rofl @ bailey in the pro bowl. i still think hes the best cb right now, but with all those weeks missed cuz of injuries, it goes to show how stupid most fans are.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Here are the AFC West players who are currently in the top five at their respective positions:

Quarterback

3. Jay Cutler, Denver Broncos, 417,462

My take: Cutler fell to third and San Diego's Philip Rivers fell out of the top five.

Running back

3. LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers, 351,222

My take: Tomlinson stayed in third place despite gaining just 24 yards on the ground against the Falcons on Sunday, his second-lowest rushing output of his career.

Wide receiver

1. Brandon Marshall, Denver Broncos, 325,907

My take: Marshall is leading a very strong group.

Tight end

1. Tony Gonzalez, Kansas City Chiefs, 297,926
    2. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers, 270,921

My take: Gonzalez stays in first place and he should. He is playing as well as he ever has.

Center

5. Nick Hardwick, San Diego Chargers, 87,736

My take: Hardwick is barely staying in the top five.

Cornerback

1. Champ Bailey, Denver Broncos, 218,339
    3. Antonio Cromartie, San Diego Chargers, 145,691
    4. Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland Raiders, 140,701

My take: Bailey has stayed atop the voting despite missing seven week with a groin injury. He should return this week and he should end back up in Hawaii.

Kicker

5. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders, 60,625

My take: Janikowski slipped from No. 4 to No. 5. That botched fake field goal against Kansas City could not have helped his cause.

Punter

1. Shane Lechler, Oakland Raiders, 80,796

My take: Lechler routinely represents the Raiders in the Pro Bowl and it wouldn't be a shock if he makes it again.

Kick returner

1. Darren Sproles, San Diego Chargers, 101,798

My take: Sproles is a star and he deserves to go to Hawaii, but the Jets' Leon Washington will challenge him.

Damn, Jay is now barely in contention to make the Pro-Bowl
    Dont forget fan voting is only part of who makes the pro bowl. The broncos are expected to make the Playoffs, Jay will be in Hawaii with a playoff birth

1/3 1/3 1/3 players, coaches, fans.

Jay is going to the pro bowl. Don't be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplayshay84 View Post
    1/3 1/3 1/3 players, coaches, fans.

Jay is going to the pro bowl. Don't be fooled.
    I'm pretty sure Phillip Rivers won't be voting for Jay Cutler

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    yeah...the players haven't voted yet I think
    Wheres the link for the results?

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Wheres the link for the results?
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...ng-update.html

Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    rofl @ bailey in the pro bowl. i still think hes the best cb right now, but with all those weeks missed cuz of injuries, it goes to show how stupid most fans are.
    You're voteing for the best player, He's the best. I dont see how this makes people stupid. Just because you are hurt a few games doesnt mean you're not the best.

If he's not able or doesnt want to play then it goes to the next people in line. If he is healthy then he's the best person for the job. So agian it all makes sense to vote for the best guy hurt or not, weather he missed some games or not.

I think you would have to be an idoit not to vote for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    Not necessarily. Looking at it the right way you want the NFL's best in the Pro Bowl. Despite his injury Champ is still the best at his position.
    LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE...

R.I.P. HEATH LEDGER (1979-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by SlyBronco View Post
    You're voteing for the best player, He's the best. I dont see how this makes people stupid. Just because you are hurt a few games doesnt mean you're not the best.

If he's not able or doesnt want to play then it goes to the next people in line. If he is healthy then he's the best person for the job. So agian it all makes sense to vote for the best guy hurt or not, weather he missed some games or not.

I think you would have to be an idoit not to vote for the guy.
    No, you're voting for the player that has had the best season. If you have missed half the seaosn, it's not a very good year.

Sig by Blondie79

Norwalk, CT., by way of Broncos Nation, USA
    Guy's we have to get JC back into at least 2nd! Get to voting guys! What a joke! He belongs in 1st!

"Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
    Great Job & thanks, WD!

Tim Tebow club member 15

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

I highly expect to see Royal and Clady move up the list when the coaches and players vote. Clady more than likely wont get Rookie of the Year so him being shunned from the Pro Bowl would be a complete injustice. Cutler is making a name for himself, but I wouldnt be nearly as dissappointed if he didnt make it versus Clady not making it.

it would be AWESOME if Royal and Clady made it...they both really deserve it IMO

The fans' portion of the Pro Bowl is basically a popularity contest. That's not necessarily a bad thing either, the fans vote for who they want to play in this "dream" game. But I swear, Cutler would be 4th in voting if Tom Brady were on the ballot

Cutler will clearly get in. 1st in pass yards, 2nd in TD's, and leading his team to a playoff birth.

Marshall will get in. Top 5 (I think) in catches and 2nd in yardage. And he should have one more TD that was called back by a BS interference call against Miami. Seriously that pisses me off still.

I have confidence that Clady will get in. The players and coaches will recognize that he is the best pass-blocking LT in the NFL this year.

Royal might be borderline. He has been sensational (top 10 in catches/yards, excellent punt/kickoff returns) but I don't think it's quite enough to make it.

Ryan Harris I think deserves it, but won't go. He too has only given up a half sack and not too many penalties called on him.

Champ totally doesn't deserve it, but whatever

LT should NOT be in the Pro Bowl...

He's had a pathetic year all around.

Then again, name alone carries people for a few years even when they don't do anything. Such is the fan vote.

Read the sig and then vote for Clady! I challenge each of you to vote for Clady 25-100 times. I'm serious. If 100 people vote 100 times, Clady will go to the Pro-bowl. Screw the east-coast bias and lets get our most dominating offensive player on the team to Honolulu!!!!
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!