Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869

    Unhappy Another lovesick Bronco. [Long]

    I haven't posted on her in a while, and I am actually nearing the end of my dilemma with this girl, but regardless, I am going to post this.

    Sorry, it is long. I will try to keep it short.

    Intro:
    Me- 16 years old. 10th grade.

    Her (Lindsey)- 15 years old. 10th grade. One of the most gorgeous people I have ever lied eyes on, but more than that, she is nice, hangs with the right crowd, good morals (never had a boyfriend, sex, or even kissed for that matter), smart like me (all honors classes), very mature, not popular, *****y, etc. She is very special in my eyes. She is a little shy, but I know her enough to have seen her when she isn't shy. To see her smile at me, or laugh at me feels so great. Pic: (middle) http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...5fef90a6a7.jpg

    Elaine- Lindsey's best friend. For some reason she seems to have a very big disliking towards me. She practically hates me. I don't understand why. I do nothing mean to her, ever. Just... naturally... *****y I guess..

    The story:
    OK, so back in October. I had asked her to be my homecoming date. She said yes, then the next day changed her mind, because she had something going on with another guy named Drew. She told me that she liked him and that was why. I had heard rumors she liked him, but I guess she was shy, and denied it. I shouldn't have believed her because everything pointed towards her liking him. I could make her laugh, and smile, and I thought maybe she liked me. And, maybe she did/does a little bit. Either way, it hurt me very much.

    Later on that week, Drew changed his mind on her, and told her he didn't want to go with her anymore. It was only a week to homecoming. I figured since Drew was out of the picture, she would go with me then. I asked the night before homecoming on the phone (should've asked in person like the first time, but I actually put a lot of pressure on her the first time. I gave her a couple of seconds to answer, and practically corned her). Anyway, when I asked again, she said she wanted to go as friends. I was devastated. Most depressing night of my life. 4 hours of restless sleep, and HC was the next day.

    Homecoming:
    Me and Lindsey were in the same group of friends when we went to homecoming. She invited me and my best friend, before I asked her to be my date, to go w/ them. So, there is some tension, because she probably knows she hurt me, while at dinner. She shows up looking absolutely stunning. We sat next to each other but exchanged very little words. Almost none. But dinner is now over. We are going to the dance.

    We are at the dance. At first I break off from the original group. But then after around 30 minutes, I ask her to dance w/ me on the slowdance. She says yes. I loved that. It was amazing. We then opened up. Tension was gone. We were back to normal. Talking, and danced with eachother again that night. It was an entire 5 hours of me, with her. I invited her to go bowling afterwards. She asked her friends if they were going, but they weren't but she still said "Well, I'm going". I felt good that she was going not only if her friends were. Unfortunately she couldn't go because her mom didn't let her. That was the best night of my life, and I hate to think back to it, because I am sad that it only happened once.

    Working up to the present:
    She knew i liked her. I was going to let her know how I felt. We were texting about me having a talk with her during fall break. Unfortunately, she got grounded, and her phone taken away on fall break, and till now doesn't have her cell. So, we never got to talk...

    So, there is a party at my friends house. Elaine goes. I talk to her about Lindsey. I tell her not to tell Lindsey. She says "I will tell her". And she leaves in the middle of the party because it is "lame". What an ass...

    After fall break, for some reason, we didn't talk and things were awkward between me and Lindsey. It's ok though, I broke that ice. We got back to almost normal. So, we are at one week ago. I ask her on Thursday to go to the movies with me and 2 of my friends on Tuesday. She doesn't let me know until Tuesday she cannot go, when I have to ask her. I just.. assumed maybe she genuinely couldn't go. (Said she had to go to her dads, which she has to do on weekends)

    Present:
    I figure, I need to ask her on a 1 on 1 date. Straight answer. So on Tuesday I asked her to hang out with me on Friday (tomorrow ) She said "Umm... I have to see if I have to go to my dads or not". She didn't sound very excited about it. I tell her to let me know the next day.

    It is yesterday. She doesn't get back to me, I have to ask her. She said her dad was away so she couldn't find out. I think she is doesn't want to hurt me, but it hurts more to play games with me than to be straight with me. I ask for her AIM, and she gives it to me. But she doesn't get on much. I got nervous, dropped my powerade, tried to kick it to the side, but kinda kicked it at her... I nervously laughed it off. Later that night her friend Elaine IM's me. Read the convo here: http://www.truecheaters.com/paste/pastebin.php?show=100 I messed up bad.. Called Lindsey lazy... That was so stupid!! Also during S.S. class. Lindsey and Elaine are talking about making a LaCrosse team and Lindsey says "You could be on our team" and then Elaine goes "Uhhhhhh..." It was so rude. She is so mean to me.. I said no because I'd get hurt (I was joking, I'd love to play with their team)

    Now it is today. In S.S. class Lindsey asks for some help w/ something her and Elaine are working on and Elaine goes "Yeah Jad, because she is too lazy to read it herself!" Lindsey turned back around. It was embarrassing and unnecessary. After class, I confronted Lindsey and told her I didn't mean it that way, and she started laughing and said she understood what I meant. I don't know if she really did but w/e. And she never got back to me either.

    Tomorrow is Friday! I guess she doesn't want to hurt me, but I am sick of waiting, and indirect answers.

    Tomorrow I am going to say "Lindsey, I need to know something. Do you really want to hang out with me today?"

    If she is still afraid to hurt me she could say "I do, but I can't because I'll be at my dads" or something like that to which I say "Look Lindsey, I really would like to hangout with you, but if you don't have the same feelings for me I'd like to know, because I don't want to waste anymore of yours or my time."

    So any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

    I am at the last strings. My chances look bleak. Incredibly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    Yea I think you should be straight up with her. Just tell her that you really like her but in the end you dont want to kill yourself by trying to wait forever for her. Just try others and dont put all of your hope into just her. And usually when a girl who knows your into her sees you out on another date makes her know that you have options and that you wont wait forever.

    But i think you should just ask her about how she feel about you. It the only way really. Trying to assume if she do or dont wont do you any good. Sounds like she confused about what she wants.

    And dont worry bout her friend. Keep in mind it high school so that gonna happen. But if she really into you what her friend think wont matter. My girlfriend now whove ive been with for bout 2 years, her best friend dont like me much. But she doesnt care bout that bc she want to be wit me. So if ths girl into her friend wont matter.
    Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 12-04-2008 at 06:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    I honestly think she just wants to be friends bro.

    You could tell her straight up but if she says no then it would be really awkward with her.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    She is really mature, and if I told her I was going to move on, and we can be friends, she would be friends.

    The situation now is most awkward. There is always "an elephant in the room".

    But as for being just friends, I'd have to agree with you. But I still want a solid answer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2 View Post
    She is really mature, and if I told her I was going to move on, and we can be friends, she would be friends.

    The situation now is most awkward. There is always "an elephant in the room".

    But as for being just friends, I'd have to agree with you. But I still want a solid answer.
    Just keep your cool man and don't do anything stupid or creepy. Like saving AIM chats.

    And by the way that girls friend seems really immature and annoying. No offense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    I disagree lol, but anyway, yeah... I need to nto say anything stupid like I had already done lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Just keep your cool man and don't do anything stupid or creepy. Like saving AIM chats.

    And by the way that girls friend seems really immature and annoying. No offense.
    you shouldnt listen to this kid. he thought Jimmy Clausen was ND's savior.

    Just kiddin

    you already know what i think...
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hamburgler View Post
    you shouldnt listen to this kid. he thought Jimmy Clausen was ND's savior.

    Just kiddin

    you already know what i think...
    Boy was I off by a mile with that decision....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,438
    She did want to go to HC as "friends" so I dont think she's interested in you as a boyfriend.

    That's a tough situation, I can tell you what I would do. I'd tell Elaine to get a clue and stop brown nosing. I cant stand girls who absolutely must know other peoples business.

    Ask Lindsey if you want, but I've got a feeling that she just wants to be friends, so you gotta move on.

    It's a waste of time to pine over a girl that doesnt feel the same way for you.

    Lots of other girls out there who will respect you enough to be truthful about something like that.

    Good luck! :salute!:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Yea I think you should be straight up with her. Just tell her that you really like her but in the end you dont want to kill yourself by trying to wait forever for her. Just try others and dont put all of your hope into just her. And usually when a girl who knows your into her sees you out on another date makes her know that you have options and that you wont wait forever.

    But i think you should just ask her about how she feel about you. It the only way really. Trying to assume if she do or dont wont do you any good. Sounds like she confused about what she wants.

    And dont worry bout her friend. Keep in mind it high school so that gonna happen. But if she really into you what her friend think wont matter. My girlfriend now whove ive been with for bout 2 years, her best friend dont like me much. But she doesnt care bout that bc she want to be wit me. So if ths girl into her friend wont matter.
    You know, her not being sure makes perfect sense.

    She is really insecure about love and all that stuff, and she was very hesitant to get into anything with Drew, because she was afraid to get hurt. And she did get hurt.

    So maybe, since everyone is telling her not to be with me (especially her best friend) and her being afraid of dating, maybe she is confused. I just thought of that. It makes sense.

    Hopefully I find out tomorrow.

    I'll let you all know what happens.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2 View Post
    You know, her not being sure makes perfect sense.

    She is really insecure about love and all that stuff, and she was very hesitant to get into anything with Drew, because she was afraid to get hurt. And she did get hurt.

    So maybe, since everyone is telling her not to be with me (especially her best friend) and her being afraid of dating, maybe she is confused. I just thought of that. It makes sense.

    Hopefully I find out tomorrow.

    I'll let you all know what happens.
    Don't be so confident over yourself to think that she's not going out with you because of what other people are telling her.

    I don't know that might be it, I'm not sure it is though.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Latrobe, PA
    Posts
    1,260
    Dude, I have the same problem. I really like this girl but she has never liked me back... I've like her for like 3 or 4 years now..

    I've tried to move on from her but she and I are really good friends and its hard not to like her. Ugh!

    Girls are so complicated =/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by broooks77 View Post
    Dude, I have the same problem. I really like this girl but she has never liked me back... I've like her for like 3 or 4 years now..

    I've tried to move on from her but she and I are really good friends and its hard not to like her. Ugh!

    Girls are so complicated =/
    So if you like a girl and they don't like you back then they are complicated?

    I'm kidding bro I totally agree with you.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by broooks77 View Post
    Dude, I have the same problem. I really like this girl but she has never liked me back... I've like her for like 3 or 4 years now..

    I've tried to move on from her but she and I are really good friends and its hard not to like her. Ugh!

    Girls are so complicated =/
    Well, have you made any moves? Are you sure she doesn't like you back?

    And xX-Bronco-Xx, yeah it's unlikely, but it'll help me sleep tonight. But it still logically makes sense. There is no big holes in it.

    Then again the more likely theory that she doesn't like me, and doesn't want to hurt me, also makes perfect sense

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gurnee, IL
    Posts
    8,423
    i kinda went through something similar recently . . . the girl did like me because she told me but then one day she didnt resond to any of my texts

    so i finally asked if everything was alright, she said she wanted to be alone blah blah blah find herself blah blah it wasnt me it was her so i was like its cool and everything, it didnt really bother me . . .just some girl excuse

    but then a few texts later she told me to leave her alone

    so i did, then a few days later i asked her if she wanted to talk and she said she never said that . . . so whatever

    i then learned that she thought i wanted to "be around too much" lol even though she was the one always making time (saying its never to late to hang out and stuff like that) for me and texting me and calling me telling me she missed me

    i just laughed it off


    motto of the story girls are CRAZY . . . just move on man IMO your young and sound like a good guy one girl is not worth going crazy for especially if she treats you badly and plays with you

    but in all honesty it kinda sounds like shes blowing you off or is just not into you like that
    hope thats helps ya
    Last edited by SBboundBRONCOS; 12-05-2008 at 12:25 AM.
    -------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •