Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pekin, Illinois
    Posts
    678
    That's a no. Give up now before she or her parents call the cops on you and you start a life of crime at a young age.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,340
    Sadly for you, I agree with L30. You're young... there are LOTS 'o monkeys in the barrell.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stillwater, OK
    Posts
    1,122
    Have to agree with L30 here. She doesn't sound interested in the slightest, which is not a knock against you. Elaine probably told her a whole buncha crap and now any chance you had with her is gone. I'd go ahead and move on bro. College girls are hotter anyway, not to mention more mature.

    High school drama....If its throat was on fire, I wouldn't pee in its mouth to put out the fire. Hated high school.
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

    I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

    12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    I (virtually) know this moron; I have been hearing this stupid story ever since he got into the mess.

    Despite what he may try to tell you, he doesn't listen to suggestions from others. Despite the girl's obvious lack of interest, he still tries to snare her like he's a modern day teenage Lothario. Despite everyone else telling him so, he is too stupid to take the advice.

    From October others and I have been telling him to give her up at the risk of losing face. Yet he still pursued this girl.

    He is either too stupid or too naive to think that she doesn't like him. He claimed that he wouldn't stop bugging her unless she gave him a straight "no". Yeah, this kid's gonna go far.

    DESPERATE.

    P.S.: She has ugly eyes.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pekin, Illinois
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunnie View Post
    P.S.: She has ugly eyes.
    I see where you could say that, they are kind of far apart, however, so are Kate Hudson's.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunnie View Post
    I (virtually) know this moron; I have been hearing this stupid story ever since he got into the mess.

    Despite what he may try to tell you, he doesn't listen to suggestions from others. Despite the girl's obvious lack of interest, he still tries to snare her like he's a modern day teenage Lothario. Despite everyone else telling him so, he is too stupid to take the advice.

    From October others and I have been telling him to give her up at the risk of losing face. Yet he still pursued this girl.

    He is either too stupid or too naive to think that she doesn't like him. He claimed that he wouldn't stop bugging her unless she gave him a straight "no". Yeah, this kid's gonna go far.

    DESPERATE.

    P.S.: She has ugly eyes.
    If that's the case then that's probably the reason why Elaine is so mean to him.

    Make sure OP that you don't turn stalkerish....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    If that's the case then that's probably the reason why Elaine is so mean to him.

    Make sure OP that you don't turn stalkerish....
    you know what is stalkerish, this kid following The OP to this board from True cheaters just so he could trash him on this board.


    and if you got a problem with Champ, you got a problem with me. I am just saying


    Heres you you champ :salute!:
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by osubroncos86 View Post
    Have to agree with L30 here. She doesn't sound interested in the slightest, which is not a knock against you. Elaine probably told her a whole buncha crap and now any chance you had with her is gone. I'd go ahead and move on bro. College girls are hotter anyway, not to mention more mature.

    High school drama....If its throat was on fire, I wouldn't pee in its mouth to put out the fire. Hated high school.
    Hell yeah, college chicks are FINE
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    i think she is deeply in love with you man! she just doesnt know how to show it yet. but she will learn!

    dont give up!


    you two are ment to be!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    i think she is deeply in love with you man! she just doesnt know how to show it yet. but she will learn!

    dont give up!


    you two are ment to be!
    lol thanks for your words of encouragement.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2 View Post
    lol thanks for your words of encouragement.
    lol sure thing. i think you might be like me

    which is smart as a whip and a opptimist. but one word of advice.


    when its time to let it go, its time to let it go. because i just think, you cant let some 15 year old girl take up your entire time and interfere with your life.

    time goes by fast, and before you know it, you'll find out that missed your chance on a whole bunch of other girls because of all the time you spent trying to figure out what one girl thinks. if she doesnt give you an straight up answer, then well i guess the only way to get that answer is ask a very straight up question. just be like, "hey i dont know if you noticed but i really like you, and thats why id like to hangout with you and get to know you better. i just want to know if you feel the same way about me. if not then thats ok, im not gonna be hurt over it, but i just want to know" i dont know
    some thing corny like that. then maybe she will give you a straight answer. if not
    then i dont know. im not Hitch or Will Smith.

    i dont know how girls think.

    i dont think guys can ever find out how girls think. unless youre a professional pimp like me. sike. i wish.

    anyway i can tell youre smart. do what you think is right. but just be aware, their is over 6 billion humans in the world and she is not the only female on earth!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern California US of A
    Posts
    2,476
    You will have your heart broken at least three to five times . But it's worth it to get one good one. Sow those wild oats while you can mister.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gurnee, IL
    Posts
    8,423
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    lol sure thing. i think you might be like me

    which is smart as a whip and a opptimist. but one word of advice.


    when its time to let it go, its time to let it go. because i just think, you cant let some 15 year old girl take up your entire time and interfere with your life.

    time goes by fast, and before you know it, you'll find out that missed your chance on a whole bunch of other girls because of all the time you spent trying to figure out what one girl thinks. if she doesnt give you an straight up answer, then well i guess the only way to get that answer is ask a very straight up question. just be like, "hey i dont know if you noticed but i really like you, and thats why id like to hangout with you and get to know you better. i just want to know if you feel the same way about me. if not then thats ok, im not gonna be hurt over it, but i just want to know" i dont know
    some thing corny like that. then maybe she will give you a straight answer. if not
    then i dont know. im not Hitch or Will Smith.

    i dont know how girls think.

    i dont think guys can ever find out how girls think. unless youre a professional pimp like me. sike. i wish.

    anyway i can tell youre smart. do what you think is right. but just be aware, their is over 6 billion humans in the world and she is not the only female on earth!
    where did you learn to count
    -------

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    where did you learn to count
    im not sure.
    but i can see they didnt do a good job.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    I talked to her. It's done.

    I'm moving on!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •