Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think it was around the first of June in 2003. I remember TXBRONC was one of the first members and then others joined. I joined a week after TXBRONC and actually Asian Orange joined at that time also I believe. He has a different name at that time, he was called Crazy Asian and he joined in last of June of 2003.

I was actually reading some of the posts and it took me around two weeks to join after I saw it could be fun posting and still could balance my work and home life around it.

Some of us "old timers" though have taken some time off for personal reasons and others have stayed with it the entire time. I took a different job and I stopped posting for around a year or so. Some people went to college and quit posting for awhile others took a turn in the military if I remember right.

Anyway the Admin has a start date of 6/11/2003 and I do remember him being around at that time. We only had him as an Admin for a while there at first.

Anyway good memories and I have always enjoyed posting on this board, some times more then others.

I have not heard from MountNGroan for awhile, maybe I just have missed him, but it would be good to hear from him again.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Quote Originally Posted by broncos4ever
    I have not heard from MountNGroan for awhile, maybe I just have missed him, but it would be good to hear from him again.
    I just checked and he had a couple posts on May 11th but they're pretty rare. Probably doing the smart thing and easing off during the offseason.

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite posters!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    I just checked and he had a couple posts on May 11th but they're pretty rare. Probably doing the smart thing and easing off during the offseason.

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite posters!

easier said then done...

I Live

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- My how time has flown !!! ---

--- Happy Anniversaries M-n-G and AO !!! ---
    Many thanks AZ (and to the rest of you too)... 3 years? Yikes!!!

Definitely one of my more lengthy sabbaticals, but I haven't forgotten about you guys and gals!

To make a long story short... I gave my wife sperm poisoning (again), my 8-to-5 hasn't provided me with much leisure time lately (how dare it), and a couple of new business ventures have gobbled up the last few remaining ticks. But, the season approaches, and as long as the Broncos and Broncomania continue to exist and I continue to have a keyboard attached to my fingertips then I'll be here... sooner or later.

BTW - 6/12/06 - another girl... Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan. A real keeper! Pictures forthcoming for all you baby lovers.

I'm not exactly fielding a football team here with only two girls so far, but maybe they will. Regardless, my grandchildren will hopefully have one of those freaky Bronco fanatics for a mother (I always wanted one of those).

Here's to all of you and the Orange & Blue!!!

Now where'd that Bronco binky go????
    Winter is Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mount-n-Groan

Definitely one of my more lengthy sabbaticals, but I haven't forgotten about you guys and gals!

To make a long story short... I gave my wife sperm poisoning (again), my 8-to-5 hasn't provided me with much leisure time lately (how dare it), and a couple of new business ventures have gobbled up the last few remaining ticks. But, the season approaches, and as long as the Broncos and Broncomania continue to exist and I continue to have a keyboard attached to my fingertips then I'll be here... sooner or later.

BTW - 6/12/06 - another girl... Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan. A real keeper! Pictures forthcoming for all you baby lovers.

I'm not exactly fielding a football team here with only two girls so far, but maybe they will. Regardless, my grandchildren will hopefully have one of those freaky Bronco fanatics for a mother (I always wanted one of those).

Here's to all of you and the Orange & Blue!!!

COngrats!!!!!!

I have three girls...no football team for me either.

--- Congratulations on the new addition Mount-n-Groan !!! ---

--- Glad all is well with you and yours ! ---

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- --- --- ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan - what a lovely name!

Good to see you around and congrats on the new addition to the family

Quote Originally Posted by Mount-n-Groan

Bronco Binky -- man after my own heart...

Hey here's to your volleyball team... I actually have a two volleyball players myself and it is not a bad thing. My son is football and basketball but there is only one of him.

Good to hear from you again Mount-n-Groan...
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

congrats....

and i think TheBeast got it oh so, so wrong... it was infact my entrance onto this forum that has created such a buz and 10,000 new signings... hell... id join to, if i saw myself somewhere....

they r only human...

dont blame them...

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Another year... another cpaddle hole... or, is it another notch on my bedpost?

Oh well, it's been great being here with you all even though most of you don't know that I'm really here as I don't post too much, but I am (here) sort of, most of the time... either learning or , but always watching you.

Keep it up and GO BRONCOS!!!
    Winter is Coming!

You need to hang out here more often. Your posts in the P&R are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

An anniversary thread bumped for the last 3 years.....

Congrats on another year of making it through the................well congrats MnG!

Congrats on the year.

I used to read the boards quit a bit before I joined. I like the debate on football and other sports threads! Its been fun, thats for sure. I am on everyday, like hearing what others have to say, and well I want to write about sports for a living in my future and this is a good place to get your thoughts seen!

Heres to many more years of BroncoMania, the posting, the tears, the cheers, the fans, and of course the beloved Broncos!
    http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/2...nmelo01fc3.jpg Thanks WhiteDragon!

Colorado Rockies Fan From The Begining
    Go Lobos! CFB: New Mexico Bowl Champs! MBB: (22-7, 9-5)
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
    GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
    #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
    #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
    #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
    #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
    Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06
    Congrats on the year.

I used to read the boards quit a bit before I joined. I like the debate on football and other sports threads! Its been fun, thats for sure. I am on everyday, like hearing what others have to say, and well I want to write about sports for a living in my future and this is a good place to get your thoughts seen!

Heres to many more years of BroncoMania, the posting, the tears, the cheers, the fans, and of course the beloved Broncos!
    You need to post more too! Once hockey season rolls back around you better be here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Well, this is 5 days late, but I suppose it's fitting because it's also now "FIVE years ago today"...

That's right, 5 years of agony and bliss - celebration and humiliation.

So much has changed, but one thing's the same...

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway )

Winter is Coming!