X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fat Joe
    Banned User
    • Nov 2003

I could care less about what the fans think of his attitude, his teammates absolutely love him and say his leadership abilities are excellent. I'll take their word over any fans.

Comment

• RocketArm006
      Totally Worth It
      • May 2008

Jay didn't kiss my @$$, so he sucks.

Comment

• stnzed
        Banned User
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by OrangeCrush37 View Post
        Say what you want but if anything is a joke, its the fact that these guys get paid millions of dollars a year, for what, to entertain. Exactly. So when they are on the road, 1200 miles away from Denver, I expect them to act gracious towards their fans that have spent big bucks to come see them. After all, we do pay their salary. Im not asking for hugs and autographs and cell phone calls, but jeez, a simple aknowledgement would have meant a lot, especially to the kids that were there that look up to him. If you passed me in a mall and said hello to me or gave me a nod, and I showed you no attention or lack of respect, you'd call me an A-hole. Its a lack of respect. He was behind a rope, not in the middle of a mob trying to overtake him. He can be a heck of a QB when he wants to be, but I need to see consistency and positve not overly confident attitude.. If the Broncos blow a 3 game lead with 3 games to go, maybe you will start to see the other side of things. Then it will be you on here posting, "Get rid of Cutler". Im not saying anything bad about his play,just needs a little counseling on attitude and what to do/say in the media.
        You are exactly what is wrong with fans, you think that because you WANT to pay for those seats, that you WANT to buy that jersey and that you WANT to buy that hat that the players owe you something........Nobody owes you a damn thing!

What's pathetic about you is that you judge the QB for not waving but the rest of them are excused. This little hissy fit barely mentions one other player, and I sincerely doubt that Cutler and Bailey are the only two that didn't wave to you.

And the most pathetic thing about you is that you are crying because he didn't WAVE to you.......I can see the pathetic look on your sour face after it happened: "Hi Jay! Good luck!".............."Did you see that? He didn't even wave to me! I pay all this money he should have to wave to me. Somebody get him to came back here and make him wave to me! I pay good money and I DEMAND that Jay Cutler wave to me!!!!!!!"

Tuck in your skirt, OrangeCrush, because I got some bad news for you.......Jay Cutler probably doesn't like you, and he doesn't want to wave to you even if he had to.......and I'd bet money that he thinks you're as pathetic as I do.

Look! We're all real sorry that you got your feelings hurt, but the fact that you came to this board solely to complain about somebody not freakin waving to you when there are serious issues to discuss, not only with the Broncos, but with this Country and World in general, makes you look monumentally weak and ridiculous.

You're probably so wrapped up in YOURSELF that it didn't occur to you that Jay Cutler and Champ Bailey's head might have been somewhere else.

One last thing, in response to the highlighted portion, I think you might want to get to know people around here before you start questioning their objectivity for no other reason than to make them look as pathetic as you must feel.

Welcome to the Boards.......
        Last edited by stnzed; 12-16-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Ravage!!!
          Trouble
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
          I could care less about what the fans think of his attitude, his teammates absolutely love him and say his leadership abilities are excellent. I'll take their word over any fans.
          I'm with you Joe..... :thumb:

Comment

• PowderAddict
            Go Broncos
            • Feb 2006

I ride a motorcycle, and it's fairly common for motorcyclists to waive at each other when you see each other on the road.

Many motorcyclists get all butt hurt too when they don't get a waive back. I visit a motorcycle forum, and every once in awhile you get the same kind of loser who feels personally slighted when someone doesn't return a waive.

Seriously, ITS A WAIVE. The universe and everyone in it doesn't revolve around you.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, and sometimes I don't like being around other people. Jay has the basic human right to be grouchy and introverted. He's a person, just like you and me.

Comment

• RocketArm006
              Totally Worth It
              • May 2008

I saw Jay in traffic one time. I was trying to merge - I had my blinker on and everything and he didn't let me in. We should trade him for Sage Rosenfels.

Comment

• imh
                Practice Squad
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by AmericanBronc View Post
                And yours of arrogant stupidity.
                And your post brings nothing to this discussion. So is everyone that feels like me arrogant and stupid or just me? Thank you for your 2 cents and heres your change. :2cents:
                Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

Comment

• stnzed
                  Banned User
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by imh View Post
                  And your post brings nothing to this discussion. So is everyone that feels like me arrogant and stupid or just me? Thank you for your 2 cents and heres your change. :2cents:
                  Not just you.......

Comment

• imh
                    Practice Squad
                    • Apr 2005

I was sooo wrong. Jay is so selfish and vain!

Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

Comment

• CoryWinget81
                      five thousand, 800 and uh
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      You are exactly what is wrong with fans, you think that because you WANT to pay for those seats, that you WANT to buy that jersey and that you WANT to buy that hat that the players owe you something........Nobody owes you a damn thing!

What's pathetic about you is that you judge the QB for not waving but the rest of them are excused. This little hissy fit barely mentions one other player, and I sincerely doubt that Cutler and Bailey are the only two that didn't wave to you.

And the most pathetic thing about you is that you are crying because he didn't WAVE to you.......I can see the pathetic look on your sour face after it happened: "Hi Jay! Good luck!".............."Did you see that? He didn't even wave to me! I pay all this money he should have to wave to me. Somebody get him to came back here and make him wave to me! I pay good money and I DEMAND that Jay Cutler wave to me!!!!!!!"

Tuck in your skirt, OrangeCrush, because I got some bad news for you.......Jay Cutler probably doesn't like you, and he doesn't want to wave to you even if he had to.......and I'd bet money that he thinks you're as pathetic as I do.

Look! We're all real sorry that you got your feelings hurt, but the fact that you came to this board solely to complain about somebody not freakin waving to you when there are serious issues to discuss, not only with the Broncos, but with this Country and World in general, makes you look monumentally weak and ridiculous.

You're probably so wrapped up in YOURSELF that it didn't occur to you that Jay Cutler and Champ Bailey's head might have been somewhere else.

One last thing, in response to the highlighted portion, I think you might want to get to know people around here before you start questioning their objectivity for no other reason than to make them look as pathetic as you must feel.

Welcome to the Boards.......
                      So...why are we fans?

They all hate us, don't owe us crap, and probably would be even more happy if we just didnt even show up.

?
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• mx_stiles13
                        Banned User
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
                        Where was his leadership against Carolina?

Comment

• stnzed
                          Banned User
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          So...why are we fans?

They all hate us, don't owe us crap, and probably would be even more happy if we just didnt even show up.

?
                          Why are you a fan? To see your team win or to see them wave to you?

Way to overreact, Cory, they are there to do a job, whether or not fans are there before/after a game looking for autographs like puppies look for affection I'm sure means next to nothing to them.

And I didn't say they all hate you, I said Cutler probably doesn't like fans like OrangeCrush, I'd bet anything.......

Comment

• stnzed
                            Banned User
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                            Where was his leadership against Carolina?
                            Could you be a little more specific, maybe that will make it easier?.......

Comment

• stnzed
                              Banned User
                              • Oct 2005

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Apparently these experts have yet to hear about Cutler's attitude.......

Comment

• Broncofan1990
                                Banned User
                                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OrangeCrush37 View Post
                                I have been a fan of the Broncos now for 17 years since I was 6 years old. I live in Richmond, Virginia, and attended my first Broncos game yesterday at Carolina. I drove down from Richmond to Charlotte Sat. night for 4 hours, and stayed at the Omni downtown. When I woke up Sun. morning and looked out the window at downtown Charlotte, I noticed four white tour buses across the street at the Marriot with a small rope and about 50 Broncos fans standing behind it. I then realized that this must be where the Broncos must be staying and after I gathered my belongings, I headed down there to see if I could see anything. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later, the players started one by one coming out and walking to the buses within 15 feet of us Broncos fans. A few of them I didnt recognize their faces without a jersey or helmet on, however most of them greeted the broncos fans there that got to catch a rare glimpse of our team. B-Marshall waived at the crowd along with Eddie Royal and Stokley along with Shanahan. (He was last one out right after Cutler.) Many other players offered autographs and photo ops. However Champ and Jay Cutler both seemed stuck up and arrogant. I have always had high regards for Jay since the draft, and was probably the first person in Virginia to have his Broncos Jersey. I have kind of shrugged off some of his comments in public taking them as a joke, or sarcasm. However, after seeing him in person, and having his fans there cheering him on and all he did was walk past with no smile or wave to us, and then go in the game and rweally just have no hussle to him. I am tired of him during press conferences acting as if we owe him something to have him in Denver or act as if it was just a bad game and it happens. Where is the urgency and the moral he is supposed to bring to this team. Why after a big stop on third down for our defense and he shows no emotion or leadership to them with a high five or pat on the back. I think the guy has potential however until he can lead this team and be a good sport to the fans, I really am getting dissapointed in him. Has anyone else seen this or had any interactions with him where you may have seen the same thing. I just want a quaterback that wants to lead his team and just try to be the hero himself. Sorry to offend anyone, but I just want to see some magic and positive attitude out of our players, especially ones that are supposed to be the leaders. Just watch his press conference after the game and ytou will see what Im saying. Its on the DenverBroncos website under video/Audio. Its the same thing almost every week.
                                dude i wonder why he was acting that way.... maybe cuz he was thinking of the game..... who knows

Comment

Working...
                                X