View Poll Results: Who should get the most carries sunday?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tatum Bell

4 12.50%
  • Selvin Young

4 12.50%
  • PJ Pope

24 75.00%
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Lmao

I find it very funny to see you guys vent. What do you expect from this broncos team. We are just not ready. You guys get one win and get your hopes up high. This is a young team. I think our injuires have been a blessing in disguise. It gave us a chance to see how our young players will do in the fire, and for the most part its been good. I believe next year we will come out firing on all cylinders. You just have to be patient. I know you want to win now but its much more complicated than what you think.
    Go Hard or Go Home

It would be different if we lost this game, and you could look back and say 'well, that was a fluke...we could have easily won that game...if we only had Champ/DJ, etc. in there...' like the 2004 loss to Oakland at Mille High. I walked away from that game thinking everything went wrong to absolutely prevent the Broncos from having any chance of winning, and knowing full well the Raiders were not a better team than us.

With this game, it was just pittiful. I haven't been that disgusted or that embarrassed - even with the San Diego and Detroit losses last season - in a LONG time. Worse yet, it was apparent to me that the team just up and quit on that final possession in the 4th quarter.

It's one thing to lose by a few points or even a touchdown. But by 21 points to a dismal Oakland team, and at home no less? Yeah, there's SERIOUS cause for concern if you're a Bronco fan. This loss reminds me of our 2002 loss to Oakland at Mile High. We were 7-2 I believe, and they were coming here on a four game losing streak. We got TROUNCED, and this team never recovered, while Oakland went on to win the AFC Championship.

Yes, I know full well that Oakland is not Super Bowl bound this season. Even so, this type of loss we had today can - and likely will - ruin our season.

I feel your pain. You can never underestimate a division game. I learn that from my years of football. What makes us so much better than the raiders. We should be 4-6. We are not that good of a team. Wait to next week when we play the JETS. You will understand what im saying.
    Go Hard or Go Home

any given sunday.

also people dont understand that we are young... we are about 1/8 the age of the patriots... so give us 1 or 2 years and we will be a 11, 12 win orginization
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]"When I am on this board I feel like....

A male guest speaker at a conference for menaupausal divorcee women..."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]MoXplant[/SIZE][/FONT]

This is coming from the guy that says Brandon Marshall isn't a complete receiver.

!

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    This is coming from the guy that says Brandon Marshall isn't a complete receiver.

!
    I was asking for peoples opinion, but you boneheads always take things to another level.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    I was asking for peoples opinion, but you boneheads always take things to another level.
    Awe man where do I start. I don't know what to think about this guy. He drops too many passes for my liking. I know I may get bashed for saying this, but I question whether he is a #1 receiver. I think his speed is becoming a liabilty. If you notice he hardly ever has any separation from his defender. Most of the passes he catches is in very tight coverage, with Cutler just taking a chance gunning it in to him.
    All matter of fact statements. Not questions.

What do you guys think.
    Question. Without the question mark.

I find it very funny to see you guys vent. What do you expect from this broncos team. We are just not ready. You guys get one win and get your hopes up high. This is a young team. I think our injuires have been a blessing in disguise. It gave us a chance to see how our young players will do in the fire, and for the most part its been good. I believe next year we will come out firing on all cylinders. You just have to be patient. I know you want to win now but its much more complicated than what you think.
    I agree with the OP. This is a very young team whose best years are definitely ahead. I think going to the playoffs will be good experience for these young guys if they can pull it off, but I don't see us making any kind of extended run. I am not saying it is impossible, just not very probable. Lets just let these young guys grow a little and realize that we are damn lucky to be Bronco fans. How many other teams go 7-9 and 10-6(or so) and win the division (we do still have a 2 game lead) during a rebuilding phase?

Today sucked, but I still think that the future is very bright for this young up and coming team.:salute!::salute!::salute!:

Broncos will lose two straight...guaranteed!!!!!!

The broncos always seem to do the impossible. We had a four game lead with four games to go. Now we have a two game lead with two games to go. i dont believe we can beat san diego. Mark my words. We will not be in the playoffs.
    Go Hard or Go Home

How dare you.

Hooray, beer!

You sound like an idiot
    [SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3317/dragonof4.jpg[/SIGPIC]

The broncos always seem to do the impossible. We had a four game lead with four games to go. Now we have a two game lead with two games to go. i dont believe we can beat san diego. Mark my words. We will not be in the playoffs.

Stupidest thread ever

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Your the biggest loser on this site you sound like an idiot. Dont come back.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    Your the biggest loser on this site you sound like an idiot. Dont come back.
    I wish I could do to him what Kenny Peterson is doing to Roscoe Parrish on your sig. lol

But we need to take care of business this Sunday.

You got no faith what-so-ever.

Thats sad, truely sad.