Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Let Me Present Your 2008 AFC West Champions - The Denver Broncos!!!!

For this young team to battle injuries and inexperience, bad losses, and to be in a position to lock up the division as they have has been absolutely amazing.

Either 2 wins, or 1 win and 1 SD loss, or 2 SD losses will lock down the division. Denver plays a couple of tough road games still, so they should have the 2 wins down

Anyways, this has been a season of hope, one that is just a taste of what this young team with it's spectacular young QB can accomplish.

Go Broncos!!!!

w00t!!

As bad as we've looked in our losses, we've also looked really good at times.

Go Broncos! :salute!:
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Props to Shanny for the additions he has made for our team. Especially Wiegmann, Clady, Royal, Hillis and more.

I can't wait for the offsetting man. Who will be the new broncos? I bet Shanny will try a one off season makeover for our D.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    w00t!!

As bad as we've looked in our losses, we've also looked really good at times.

Go Broncos! :salute!:
    I agree, and this is really whay I'd expect from a very young team, inconsistency.

But the team has shown a great ability to bounce back from those bad losses, and have beaten some very good teams on the road. If you would have told be the beginning of the year that Denver would lose every starting HB, every starting LB, and Champ would miss signficant time, I would have figured that they would be well below .500. Also factor in a rookie LT, 1st year RT, plus another rookie WR starting, that would seem a recipe for disaster.

Road wins in NY, ATL, Cleveland on a short week, plus a win against the media darlings "best team on paper" SD, has shown this team is no fluke.

The exciting thing is they should only get better and better. Let's see Shanahan & the Goodman's focus on defense this offseason, if they can have a draft 1/2 as good as the 08 draft, the team will be in prime position to be the next NFL dynasty.

Go Broncos!!!!

We have not won it yet. It is too soon to celebrate.
    KYLE ORTON ARMY FAN CLUB #64
    Official Knowshon Moreno fan club member #7

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Luckily for us, the playoffs will be on the road, and against teams that should beat us. So I'm thinking we're good to go. :salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown View Post
    Luckily for us, the playoffs will be on the road, and against teams that should beat us. So I'm thinking we're good to go. :salute!:
    Right now...we are @ home agains the Colts!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKing View Post
    We have not won it yet. It is too soon to celebrate.
    No, it's not too soon.

Seriously, you don't expect both the Broncos to lose out and the chargers to win out, do you?

Congrats to Denver and all their fans

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    No, it's not too soon.

Seriously, you don't expect both the Broncos to lose out and the chargers to win out, do you?

In answer:

1) No
    2) No

However I also do not begin to do early celebrations. Let us see what happens next week. If the Dolts lose and we win, then I will celebrate. Besides that...I WANT MY HAT!!!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

This is a perfect time to fire our coach and the rest of the front office! Lets do it now before they finish this team. Who knows how great they will be then. What will everyone cry about if they become great?

Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    This is a perfect time to fire our coach and the rest of the front office! Lets do it now before they finish this team. Who knows how great they will be then. What will everyone cry about if they become great?

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKing View Post
    Sorry, I lack a sarcasm smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    No, it's not too soon.

:salute!:

PA...if I was creating a Bronco fan site from scratch (which I'm not!!) you would be one of my first invites!!!

As for the playoffs, to some people here we're described as too ambitious with our projections about the playoffs. But it hit me yesterday morning, that even though the Jets are strong, there was chance that we could lock up the playoffs by winning, supported by an Atlanta win - which seemed very possible in light of their season helped by the fact that SD does not deserve to go on this year. "What if" teams don't win squat.

But when we got ahead on our last score, and while watching the Atlanta game closely on game center, I realized that with about 7 minutes to go in our game, that we were playoff bound. GREAT FEELING!!

I just wrote an article about our "trend", and the gist of it is that, if we just look at our last 4 games in isolation, with one obvious exception, we're on a roll!!! And you want to be on a roll when the regular season ends.

Bit premature dont you think?

we'll see what happens when the Broncos play the Jets in the playoffs again.