Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,401

    Why I think we'll win

    First off,

    Total offense- We are 2nd, they are 13th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

    Passing offense- We are 3rd, they are 7th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

    Rushing offense- We are 12th, they are 28th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

    Total defense- We are 28th, they are 25th
    http://http://www.nfl.com/stats/cate...true&Submit=Go

    Passing defense- We are 27th, they are 31st
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

    Rushing defense, We are 27th, they are 11th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go


    So that's
    Our 2nd ranked O vs. their 25th ranked D

    Our 3rd ranked Passing O vs. their 31st ranked Passing D

    Our 12th ranked Rushing O vs. their 11th ranked Rushing D

    And

    Their 13th ranked O vs. our 28th ranked D

    Their 7th ranked Passing O vs. our 27th ranked Passing D

    Their 28th ranked Rushing O vs. our 27th ranked Rushing D



    Now most of you guys may be expecting a loss, but not I, I think that their major weakness plays right into our strength. Expect Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Graham, Scheffler, and whoever Cutler throws the ball to, to have a big game, and an even bigger part in sealing the west

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    1,791
    Stats, rankings, etc. dont really matter. Its just do or die, it will come down to who wants it more.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
    Stats, rankings, etc. dont really matter. Its just do or die, it will come down to who wants it more.
    Totally agree. :salute!:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltNut View Post
    Totally agree. :salute!:
    The Broncos have showed in the last few weeks who want's it more?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    yardage is nice but i bet you didn't realize sd is a +61 in points scored and i think denver is a -47

    that's astounding

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    The Broncos don't want it period............................................ ............................

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    toronto, canada
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    First off,

    Total offense- We are 2nd, they are 13th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

    Passing offense- We are 3rd, they are 7th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

    Rushing offense- We are 12th, they are 28th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

    Total defense- We are 28th, they are 25th
    http://http://www.nfl.com/stats/cate...true&Submit=Go

    Passing defense- We are 27th, they are 31st
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

    Rushing defense, We are 27th, they are 11th
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go


    So that's
    Our 2nd ranked O vs. their 25th ranked D

    Our 3rd ranked Passing O vs. their 31st ranked Passing D

    Our 12th ranked Rushing O vs. their 11th ranked Rushing D

    And

    Their 13th ranked O vs. our 28th ranked D

    Their 7th ranked Passing O vs. our 27th ranked Passing D

    Their 28th ranked Rushing O vs. our 27th ranked Rushing D



    Now most of you guys may be expecting a loss, but not I, I think that their major weakness plays right into our strength. Expect Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Graham, Scheffler, and whoever Cutler throws the ball to, to have a big game, and an even bigger part in sealing the west


    how funny is that they are ranked 31st on pass defence, the same number as fool that got burned for 18 catches in one game..can't remember his name somthing comartie?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    yardage is nice but i bet you didn't realize sd is a +61 in points scored and i think denver is a -47

    that's astounding
    And still currently under .500
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1342/johnfoxavy120.png

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,868
    All that suggests is that we stand a good chance to have better yardage totals at the end of the game. I think SD would be okay with that, since we outgained the Bills pretty convincingly too.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
    Stats, rankings, etc. dont really matter. Its just do or die, it will come down to who wants it more.

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    yardage is nice but i bet you didn't realize sd is a +61 in points scored and i think denver is a -47

    that's astounding

    Thats because we got blown out at NE, and our losses have been ugly. 20 to the Raiders, 20 to the Panthers, 14 to the Quiefs, and 34 to the Fagboys, where as our wins have been much closer with the exception of the Raiders and jets games. Outside those two games, our average margin of victory is just barely 2.5 points. Raiders and Jets are the only two double digit wins we have, and our largest margin of victory otherwise was vs. KC where we won by 7. All other victories have been by 4 or less.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by atl-bronco View Post
    And still currently under .500
    Now THAT is astounding.

    We're going to win this game.
    In Manning I trust.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •