View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Salute To Shanahan

He has a great eye for offensive talent and that is a very difficult skill to have. Cutlar, Royal, Marshall, Portis etc etc.
    I don't think firing him will make the situation better.
    It was Shanahan's west coast coaching style that brought Elway's game to the next level and that's what brought the sb rings to Denver.

As we all know Denver had key injuries that crushed the season. I don't believe in Slowik and hope Shanahan is talking out of his ass about keeping Slowik.

I hope we start over with the d line, what do we got to lose. ANyways here is to Shanahan:salute!: I been a Broncos fan since the early 80s so I know how it was like before any superbowl wins.

He has one good eye for offensive talent, and a blind eye for defensive talent.

:salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    He has one good eye for offensive talent, and a blind eye for defensive talent.

:salute!:
    I agree we need to have a DC that can make moves and rebuild the D

Quote Originally Posted by SPLITTINGBUNS View Post
    I agree we need to have a DC that can make moves and rebuild the D
    But in reality Mike Shanahan is not gonna give up that power. I think Coyer was awsome as defensive coach It would have been nice to see who he would have drafted and granted maybe Jim Bates drafted Moss, Crowder and Thomas but his defensive scheme is gone.

I agree what I am reading here today about the "D" but everybody like I has opinons about this. Shanny needs to do something about this defense as everybody knows it can only get better with what we have now if we grow together and everyone is on the same page as the other. I dont think re-vamping the d line is going to help? We will be in the same boat that we were in last year. New players will have to get use to the system. What good is an offense if you dont have a D. I believe Shanny needs to get a new d coach that is going to put his foot in their asses. They have no drive in them..at all
    I hate to say we also need to make changes in the CB's as well, they are getting to old. Dont be suprised if this happens in the off season

On the other hand, his teams are soft, play poor defense, have perennially bad special teams, play down to their competition, and come up short in November and December when the games mean the most, but other than that, yeah, he is a GREAT Head Coach!

If you want a blue print on how to beat Shanahan's teams, AJ Smith has it...just get yourself a big, physical team that can run the ball and play defense, and Shanahan's Broncos are in trouble.

We just need a guy with a B.Cower type attitude as DC to light a fire under the D's arse

For as genius as he is on the offensive side of the ball, he's that stupid on the defensive side.

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXCUTLER View Post
    We just need a guy with a B.Cower type attitude as DC to light a fire under the D's arse
    now that you started that topic, i would like to say to everyone that there is no way bill cower would be a defensive coordinator
    Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
    vs.
    Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
    Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
    First Round Pick TBA

Love you Shannahan :salute!: great coach, HOF coach. I hope he does something to work on our defense, our Offense isnt bad needs a little work but we need to consentrate(sp) on our D. Cant wait to see who we draft in april. cant wait until august, I just cant wait until football season again lol.
    GO Broncos!!

Official: Mike Shanahan out in Denver

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...out-in-denver/

The National Football Post has just been informed that Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan has been fired. More on this story as it develops.

not sure how credible this is but..... here it is

EDIT: Now its official as you all know and its on www.denverbroncos.com
    Last edited by The Dyna$ty; 12-31-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Shanahan Fired!

NFL Network!

Breaking News: Shanahan Out In Denver

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiret...out_in_denver/

Mike Shanahan and his staff have been fired by the Denver Broncos, according to the National Football Post.

Shanhan has been the head coach of the Broncos since the 1995 season and won Super Bowls in 1997 and 1998.

The Broncos were 8-5 and on the doorstep of winning the AFC West, but lost their final three games, including a 52-21 loss at San Diego.

What?

no way....*@#$ that
    Humm....

Not believing it until it's on ESPN or something.