Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 124
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Everybody, we got a loner!

    You need to pick up mary jane. Its my DOC.


    Hey I'm in college now...wait...
    I don't talk to anyone at my CC...so yea at the moment I am a loner.
    Cut me some slack though...I live in FLORIDA.

    And no I like to stay away from anything that could be even slightly mind altering. I accidently took a few more xanax than I needed too and got high...terrible feeling...I crashed and the whole universe around me just sucked me in and spit me out. Also adderall....worst thing ever...I was 17 and 80 lbs and on a high RX of adderall...yea...I got high easily on that. I was NICE to people for that whole day. I was sitting and talking to myself through most of my lunch hour. then i crashed ...****ty feeling for sure.
    I hate having that feeling of not having control. So no drugs or alcohol for me.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  2. #32
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post


    Hey I'm in college now...wait...
    I don't talk to anyone at my CC...so yea at the moment I am a loner.
    Cut me some slack though...I live in FLORIDA.

    And no I like to stay away from anything that could be even slightly mind altering. I accidently took a few more xanax than I needed too and got high...terrible feeling...I crashed and the whole universe around me just sucked me in and spit me out. Also adderall....worst thing ever...I was 17 and 80 lbs and on a high RX of adderall...yea...I got high easily on that. I was NICE to people for that whole day. I was sitting and talking to myself through most of my lunch hour. then i crashed ...****ty feeling for sure.
    I hate having that feeling of not having control. So no drugs or alcohol for me.
    Whats wrong with Florida? I live in Pensacola.


    Whats wrong with you? That is the best feeling in the world!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Whats wrong with Florida? I live in Pensacola.


    Whats wrong with you? That is the best feeling in the world!
    Well I live in a town full of white Republicans.

    Crashing is not the best feeling...plus that day I was on adderall I had no control over the way I was acting. It was strange. Losing control over your being is one of the worst feelings ever.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  4. #34
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    Well I live in a town full of white Republicans.

    Crashing is not the best feeling...plus that day I was on adderall I had no control over the way I was acting. It was strange. Losing control over your being is one of the worst feelings ever.
    So do I. Thats everywhere in FL except down south with retired lawyers, doctors etc from up north.

    Try it more. You'll get accustomed to it.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    So do I. Thats everywhere in FL except down south with retired lawyers, doctors etc from up north.

    Try it more. You'll get accustomed to it.
    yea makes me despise this state even more.

    no thanks. i'm not going to risk relapsing and having to deal w/ an eating disorder again. Once i lose an ounce of control **** hits the fan.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  6. #36
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    yea makes me despise this state even more.

    no thanks. i'm not going to risk relapsing and having to deal w/ an eating disorder again. Once i lose an ounce of control **** hits the fan.
    Where abouts do you live?

    Sounds like you got some issues to be honest.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Where abouts do you live?

    Sounds like you got some issues to be honest.
    Tampa Area...

    And yea I do have issues. Well, had issues...long story.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  8. #38
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    Tampa Area...

    And yea I do have issues. Well, had issues...long story.
    That's the problem.. You live too close to Cuba. Damn communists.


    Thats never good. Your already Indian. You don't need issues on TOP of that.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    That's the problem.. You live too close to Cuba. Damn communists.


    Thats never good. Your already Indian. You don't need issues on TOP of that.


    hey...being Indian is no problem. I love my culture!

    My problem is everyone else.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  10. #40
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post


    hey...being Indian is no problem. I love my culture!

    My problem is everyone else.
    Look around you. You're a foreign ethnicity in a stereotypical country with a$$holes like me. You've been screwed since day one. Go back to India with that crap.





  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Look around you. You're a foreign ethnicity in a stereotypical country with a$$holes like me. You've been screwed since day one. Go back to India with that crap.




    I hold a British passport, so I can't "go back to India"...

    Trust I've heard all the remarks..

    "Terrorist"
    "Go back to your country"
    "Paki"
    or I just get those looks from people...it's ridiculous really.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  12. #42
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    I hold a British passport I can't "go back to India"...

    Trust I've heard all the remarks..

    "Terrorist"
    "Go back to your country"
    "Paki"
    or I just get those looks from people...it's ridiculous really.
    Do you wear one of those hood things?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Do you wear one of those hood things?
    you mean a hijab [head scarf]?
    No I do not wear one.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

  14. #44
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    you mean a hijab [head scarf]?
    No I do not wear one.
    I'm a simple minded person, of course I do not know what the proper name is for one of them.

    Then I don't see the problem if you don't wear one if you're good looking.

    If you're not.. Get implants. Makes the world a better place.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I'm a simple minded person, of course I do not know what the proper name is for one of them.

    Then I don't see the problem if you don't wear one if you're good looking.

    If you're not.. Get implants. Makes the world a better place.
    Actually some girls that wear hijab are stunning...but they cheat and play up their features w/ make-up which defeats the whole purpose of wearing a hijab.

    I don't care if i'm good looking or not...I think I am just really good at intimidating people...ah control...
    I don't need implants. my small boobs are fine...
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

    [quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •