Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spring Break: Tell Me What You Know!!!!

Title says it all. I wanna know about Spring Break. Where? When? Who? How Much$$$, and of course....what we all go on Spring Break for. to get some tail

Where's the best places to go? Where is the "real" action. naked ladies, parties, bonfires, beach parties, that kinda stuff?

Already read this site about Spring Break in Miami and am a little discouraged, as it's apparently not what TV depicts of it.

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/sp...tors-guide.htm

So since tv isn't always accurate, I wanna hear it from the guys who've been there, done it, gotten what they came for (usually to get drunk and get your groove on with a hot chick).

What to avoid, where to avoid going, valuable information etc.

I'm within 6 hours driving distance from Pensacola, FL, so someplace I can feasibly drive to in 10 hours or less would be nice if possible, otherwise I'll have to wait till 2010 to go on spring break.

Since I'm a college student and all, I may as well have fun while I got the chance and live it up.

Tell me what you know!!! :salute!:

CP for all posters for their "Valuable" contributions.

well... just from experience... you go to a beach..... bring friends and money.... bring protection (you know!)... and bring booze.... bring hot chicks... and have a party for the next 7 days with other people

I've heard about Lake Havasu, on the border between California and Arizona, being a popular site for Spring Break parties...plan to go there myself someday in the near future
    27!

Here some more popular destinations for Spring Break (the type you're looking for):

Panama City Beach, Florida
    Cancun, Mexico
    Daytona Beach
    South Padre Island, Texas
    Cabo San Lucas
    Acapulco
    Barbados
    Mazatlán
    Puerto Vallarta
    Jamaica
    The Bahamas
    27!

I don't party or drink booze...or go on a hunt to get laid. chastity people! whatever happened to it? -sigh- anyway....I live in FL, and the place to be for Spring Break is South Beach.
    FL really is the #1 place to be for spring break...people here are crazy.
    miami will be too far for you to go to though...
    so...
    You said you;re willing to go to Pensacola..well drive a little further...
    panama city, fl...another SB hotspot.

I'll be in England ...
    ugh..while you defile a 15 year-old who said she was "like. totally" 21 years-old.
    So yea be careful when you're in FL. Don't get too stupid.
    Last edited by paper tiger; 01-19-2009 at 11:58 PM.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

[quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    well... just from experience... you go to a beach..... bring friends and money.... bring protection (you know!)... and bring booze.... bring hot chicks... and have a party for the next 7 days with other people
    Like a handgun and body armor, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DenveRelentless View Post
    Absolutely. For when someone tries to steal your drink. Nickelback says it best in their song, "Burn It To The Ground"....

Get your hands off of this glass....
    Last call, my ass!!!

My bachelor party is actually happening over Spring Break. But it's not the typical beer and strippers ordeal. To me, that's way overdone. Instead, we're going to Devil's Den in Arkansas for a bit of a backpacking trip. Oh yes...there will be beer.
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

Quote Originally Posted by osubroncos86 View Post
    Absolutely. For when someone tries to steal your drink. Nickelback says it best in their song, "Burn It To The Ground"....

Get your hands off of this glass....
    Last call, my ass!!!

My bachelor party is actually happening over Spring Break. But it's not the typical beer and strippers ordeal. To me, that's way overdone. Instead, we're going to Devil's Den in Arkansas for a bit of a backpacking trip. Oh yes...there will be beer.
    Really, whats camping without beer.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenveRelentless View Post
    No, no, no, he's talking about sunscreen. Gotta protect yourself from the UV rays, you know.

I always went skiing over Spring Break. Summit County is a hoppin' place at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

Spring break is the Perfect time to pick Corn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmcgough25 View Post
    Spring break is the Perfect time to pick Corn!!!
    At the risk of violating the CoC, YOU LOSER (just kidding)!! Everyone knows you pick corn during the mid-semester break in the fall.

Spring break is for planting your seeds....
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    At the risk of violating the CoC, YOU LOSER (just kidding)!! Everyone knows you pick corn during the mid-semester break in the fall.

Spring break is for planting your seeds....
    Dang it, you let the secret out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    Title says it all. I wanna know about Spring Break. Where? When? Who? How Much$$$, and of course....what we all go on Spring Break for. to get some tail

Where's the best places to go? Where is the "real" action. naked ladies, parties, bonfires, beach parties, that kinda stuff?

Already read this site about Spring Break in Miami and am a little discouraged, as it's apparently not what TV depicts of it.

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/sp...tors-guide.htm

So since tv isn't always accurate, I wanna hear it from the guys who've been there, done it, gotten what they came for (usually to get drunk and get your groove on with a hot chick).

What to avoid, where to avoid going, valuable information etc.

I'm within 6 hours driving distance from Pensacola, FL, so someplace I can feasibly drive to in 10 hours or less would be nice if possible, otherwise I'll have to wait till 2010 to go on spring break.

Since I'm a college student and all, I may as well have fun while I got the chance and live it up.

Tell me what you know!!! :salute!:

CP for all posters for their "Valuable" contributions.
    Do you have to drive? Because if you can spare the cash head to Cancun. Now if you have to drive DO NOT go to Pensacola Beach or Miami Beach. If you're driving and you're short on cash, you're better off heading to Panama City, FL. But, what you're looking for is in the islands so check for cheap flights/hotels to Cancun or Negril, Jamaica. I recommend 7 days in Cancun or atleast Jamaica. I know what you want. So listen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    Do you have to drive? Because if you can spare the cash head to Cancun. Now if you have to drive DO NOT go to Pensacola Beach or Miami Beach. If you're driving and you're short on cash, you're better off heading to Panama City, FL. But, what you're looking for is in the islands so check for cheap flights/hotels to Cancun or Negril, Jamaica. I recommend 7 days in Cancun or atleast Jamaica. I know what you want. So listen to me.
    sorry I couldn't reply until now, but I was in need of a little attitude adjustment, and had to take some time off.

anyhow, I so wish I could go to Cancun or Negril, but I'm driving (in my hot rod mustang nonetheless) and we're going to Panama City Beach this year.

We might hit Pensacola Beach up as well while we're down there, and I will definitely be catching me a Blue Angels Practice while I'm down there!!!

Spring break is for tools.

Just sayin.
    ...capture it...remember it...