McDaniels at the Senior Bowl?

Does anyone know if coach McDaniels is at the Senior Bowl?

If not, what are your thoughts?

Shanahan never went, I always thought he should have, especially beings he had the final say on who was drafted...

I have heard that Brian xanders and jeff goodman are there...unconfirmed as of right now.....

some coahes that were seen on Day 2....

You know it's "real" when Ted Thompson, Bill Parcells and Tony Sparano sit three rows in front you. Among other big names I saw in the ballroom where Brad Childress, Jack Del Rio, Marvin Lewis, Raheem Morris, Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips. Wade still looks very confused and the media follows Jerry everywhere. After the weigh-in, there were literally 10 cameras around him. What could they possibly ask? "So coach, whom are you going to draft with only one pick in the first three rounds since you traded for the overrated Roy Williams.

this is an exerpt from walterfootball.com

Quote Originally Posted by elevation INC View Post
    I have heard that Brian xanders and jeff goodman are there...unconfirmed as of right now.....

some coahes that were seen on Day 2....

You know it's "real" when Ted Thompson, Bill Parcells and Tony Sparano sit three rows in front you. Among other big names I saw in the ballroom where Brad Childress, Jack Del Rio, Marvin Lewis, Raheem Morris, Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips. Wade still looks very confused and the media follows Jerry everywhere. After the weigh-in, there were literally 10 cameras around him. What could they possibly ask? "So coach, whom are you going to draft with only one pick in the first three rounds since you traded for the overrated Roy Williams.

this is an exerpt from walterfootball.com
    They showed a lot of those guys sitting in the stands on day 1 coverage of the Senior Bowl (NFLN)

Thanks for posting the excerpt..:salute!:

So it looks like McDaniels wasn't there on day 1.. That's to bad, I was hopping he would take more of an active role in the scouting... Hell, I would go if I could, you would think he would jump at the chance...

What could be more important as a HC then searching for your teams future stars? Do they let the teams interview the players during the Senior Bowl? Or is that just during the combine?

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    They showed a lot of those guys sitting in the stands on day 1 coverage of the Senior Bowl (NFLN)

Thanks for posting the excerpt..:salute!:

So it looks like McDaniels wasn't there on day 1.. That's to bad, I was hopping he would take more of an active role in the scouting... Hell, I would go if I could, you would think he would jump at the chance...

What could be more important as a HC then searching for your teams future stars? Do they let the teams interview the players during the Senior Bowl? Or is that just during the combine?

actually i am pretty sure mcdaniels, nolan, jim goodman and the other current assistants, are going over all the tape, and info from last year to get a gameplan together for FA and the direction they want to head, which starts in a little over a month......

Quote Originally Posted by elevation INC View Post
    actually i am pretty sure mcdaniels, nolan, jim goodman and the other current assistants, are going over all the tape, and info from last year to get a gameplan together for FA and the direction they want to head, which starts in a little over a month......
    Yeah, that makes sense, FA roles around before the draft and he still needs to hire a few more members of the staff.

I wonder if he'll go to the combine?

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Yeah, that makes sense, FA roles around before the draft and he still needs to hire a few more members of the staff.

I wonder if he'll go to the combine?
    He might go, but I'm sure we have all our scouts doing the work for him, so no worries from me