Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I say... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hqb6SC4jI-M bring him in.... and then get CJ Spiller next year as well!
    [IMG]http://theloveofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/denver.jpg[/IMG]

No even close to TD! Its time for a real talent @ that position. There is nothing that special about him.

Quote Originally Posted by lancane View Post
    Oh, hahaha...that is because for the last few years I have been helping athletes in different fields train for certain events usually from late march until late spring, most of the events go from say Summer till early Winter. But I am not doing it this year.
    Either that or he's a grizzly bear.
    Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Quote Originally Posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
    He does know how to get the ball into the endzone though. Has the WAC record for the most rushing TDs. The two guys behind him? Marshall Faulk and LaDanian Tomlinson. And last I heard those guys arent too bad.

Im not saying he's a back we should take or anything, but I can definitely see him as a sleeper pick that could surprise some people in the NFL.
    Cory Boyd looks better than this kid. We need DDDDDDDD, not an over priced running back. Look at LT he is just what 30 and he is done!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

One of TD's great attributes was the fact that he could block. From what I read how can you be a TD type of player when you can't do that?

Honestly if what Lancane says comes to be true then I'd be more then happy with Wells.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

Honestly if what Lancane says comes to be true then I'd be more then happy with Wells.
    I would be more than happy spending the #12 pick on Megan Fox
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    I'd trade up if she declared for the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post

Yes I see how Megan Fox could help?? We have a few good running backs, get rid of the scrubs and get better D players.........We need bigger, and faster up front players. I personally don't think Nolan will get the job done for us

I just checked him out on YOU TUBE

The kid does look quite impressive and he does look in orange and blue but I think we need to go D" first and then if he is still there we should snag him.

All RB's want to come to Denver.

I like Andre Brown from N.C. State better than James Davis as a mid-round RB. I mention Andre because he has not been talked about at all until now. Reports are that he is impressing at SB practices and displaying versatility as a blocker and receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
    He does know how to get the ball into the endzone though. Has the WAC record for the most rushing TDs. The two guys behind him? Marshall Faulk and LaDanian Tomlinson. And last I heard those guys arent too bad.

Im not saying he's a back we should take or anything, but I can definitely see him as a sleeper pick that could surprise some people in the NFL.
    Exactly my point. All this guy did was scored touch downs. He had a great bowl game this year too. He will do well in the NFL.
    If he can be picked up late on the last day of the draft or as a FA that will be a good bargain!
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

In the first two rounds, I want a Defensive Tackle (Raji) and then a Safety (Moore) or a Linebacker..........I would LOVE to get Davis or Ringer in the 3rd or 4th :salute!:

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

I would take Rashad Jennings from Liberty or J. Johnson from Oregon if I was looking at a mid round RB both are far better backs then Ringer and Davis:salute!:

i think we should take marlon lucky in like the 6th or 7th he really impressed me in the shrine game

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Dog View Post
    Yes I see how Megan Fox could help?? We have a few good running backs, get rid of the scrubs and get better D players.........We need bigger, and faster up front players. I personally don't think Nolan will get the job done for us
    well im guessing megan fox would provide a much needed morale boast. more then nate websters little dance celebrations anyway

btw, not that its something that should affect any football decision, but can you guys imagine the racist reputation we'd get from starting one of the only white rbs for decades, then we go draft another white RB as our franchise back?

glad davis wants to be bronco though, hes not TD, but if hes durable then he can pass TD statistically. im still kind of suprised though, as much as the broncos are supposed to be RB heaven, its a pretty dangerous heaven right now...
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM