Dolphins sign CFL star Cameron Wake

Interesting... The guy was the best defensive player in the CFL. He used to play as DE but the Dolphins signed him as a LB, maybe they are looking for another Joey Porter. Another strong move from Bill Parcells, can you imagine if this guy becomes the real deal? I don't care if he went from NFL to CFL before, just look at James Harrison and how many times he was cut before being an elite player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXhvg2HhTo0
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

He could be good. This guy is a freak athlete. Just looked at his profile he ran a 4.55 in the 40 at his pro dat .....At his size, and being a DE in college. That is a great 40 time. To put it into prespective. Julius Peppers considered the most athletic DE in the NFL. Ran a 4.68 40 at his pro day. Wake definately is a great athlete

[SIGPIC]Http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/2017/cadillacwilliamssigedit1pe.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE=3][B]When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!![/B][/SIZE]
    ^^THX SNK^^^^
    You Da Man

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    He could be good. This guy is a freak athlete. Just looked at his profile he ran a 4.55 in the 40 at his pro dat .....At his size, and being a DE in college. That is a great 40 time. To put it into prespective. Julius Peppers considered the most athletic DE in the NFL. Ran a 4.68 40 at his pro day. Wake definately is a great athlete

Be careful. Speed does not automatically equal athleticism.

Pretty cool that the guy has earned another shot in the league though.

Damn. He's good, why can't our GM make big moves like this? It kinda pisses me off sometimes.

The Broncos should have brought him for tests. I believe another teams did the same and then the Dolphins signed him. We are considering a change to 3-4 and he could be a good rushing OLB without demanding a big contract.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

as a big cfl fan and a season ticket holder to one of the cfl franchises, i can truely say camron wake is a beast. i wouldnt be surprised if he became a stud... its not just the many many many sacks he gets but hes just everywhere and all over the ball. Truely creates pressure on every play
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Meh meh meh. Sometimes you guess right with CFL player sometimes you guess wrong.