Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Super Bowl predictions

Will you watch the Super Bowl? Do you care who wins? What do you think will happen?

A Jaguars.com message board poll shows how Jacksonville fans feel about the Steelers: the vote there is 20-5 in favor of Arizona. Some fans said they don't really care who wins, but are "pulling for the Cardinals." I was wondering if the same is true for Broncos fans, especially considering or last AFC CG was a loss to Pittsburgh. I am rooting for the Cardinals, although I do not hate Pittsburgh at all.

My only expectation for this game is it will be fun to watch. Hines Ward thinks nothing can stop him from playing, and I have no reason not to believe him. It will feature one of the best wide receivers against one of the best safeties on both sides. I am looking forward to watching it.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]"What will not kill you makes you stronger."[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

I'm pulling for Pittsburgh. I've said since the beginning of the play-offs that the Steelers would be going to the Super Bowl. I predict a Steelers win. It's a good way to start off February.

Cards Win .... 28-24 :-)

I so want the CARDS TO BEAT THE BIG BAD STEELERS! GO AZ!!!!!!!!!!!

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

I love rooting for underdogs so I'm going to say Arizona is going to win.

24-21 Arizona.

Of course we will all watch the Super Bowl.

And it appears a majority of the country is routing for the underdog Cardinals.

Pittsburgh may have the 7 point favorite edge (I think that's where it's at) but I'm going for the upset and routing for Arizona as well.

Red Birds 34
    Steel Town 27

GO CARDINALS!!

Ya shoulda posted a poll
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-28-2009 at 09:20 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Cardinals - 30
    Steelers - 27

Cardinals kick the game winner with 0:36 left! :salute!:

Thumbs up Go Cardinals!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Of course we will all watch the Super Bowl.

And it appears a majority of the country is routing for the underdog Cardinals.

Pittsburgh may have the 7 point favorite edge (I think that's where it's at) but I'm going for the upset and routing for Arizona as well.

Ya shoulda posted a poll
    Correction: rooting, not routing.

I don't know about the majority, but certainly a lot of people are. Maybe they are thinking, "The Steelers already have six trophies and the Cardinals haven't won a championship in 60 years so it is time for Arizona to get a win." I prefer the Cardinals for another reason: Kurt Warner said after the Jets game he will strongly consider retiring after this season (he is 37 and has played 11 years). I like Warner and want him to retire with a win if 2008 was his last season. Of course I also am still upset about losing to the Steelers in the AFCCG at home three years ago.

Looks like the smiley contest is over. You have to love the horse head's mane looking like it is being blown by the wind because that is like Thunder's gallops in the end zone. And how can you not love one head being in a helmet? The contest winners are definitely better than what we had before, especially hammering the Raiders logo instead of another orange head.

BTW the reason I did not post a poll is Javalon always does that.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]"What will not kill you makes you stronger."[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

I'm rooting for the cards and I have a good feeling about them winning on Sunday. I just don't think Pitt can handle Boldin and Fitzgerald.

Pittsburgh has the advantage

Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    I'm rooting for the cards and I have a good feeling about them winning on Sunday. I just don't think Pitt can handle Boldin and Fitzgerald.
    Tell me you're kidding. Pittsburgh is #1 in pass defense and Boldin was injured. I don't know if he is completely healthy or not. If Troy Polamalu's job is to put Fitzgerald on the ground, the reason is Fitzgerald was able to run past one of Pittsburgh's cornerbacks. I am looking forward to that matchup. Of course the first player to worry about is Casey Hampton and second is James Harrison, so #11 will not always meet #43.

Im goin for the Cards. Kinda have to livin in Arizona. Lol. But ive grown a little fond of the Cards since ive lived here (12 years).

And while I dont hate the steelers, i dont like them either.

Go Red Birds!!
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Like everybody else in this thread, I want the Cards to win, but I have a hard time seeing them pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Like everybody else in this thread, I want the Cards to win, but I have a hard time seeing them pull it off.
    I say Pittsburgh 27, Arizona 17.

Beat Pittsburg!!!

The Arizona Cardinals Will Beat The Steelers!! Fitzgerald And Boldin Will Have A Big Game And Show The Cocky Steelers That They Arent That Invincible! I Cant Stand Big Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by magik mike View Post
    The Arizona Cardinals Will Beat The Steelers!! Fitzgerald And Boldin Will Have A Big Game And Show The Cocky Steelers That They Arent That Invincible! I Cant Stand Big Ben!
    When do you remember Roethlisberger being cocky? I think he is OK. Read the posts on Jacksonville's message board and you will notice Jaguars fans love to hate Hines Ward. I don't know why, although I am not a fan of Ward either. A cocky player may be on that team, but he is not Roethlisberger.

I am not sure why, but apparently most Jaguars fans want Pittsburgh to lose. However they are not all as confident as you are that the Cardinals will win it.

I love rooting for the underdog, so Arizona gets my vote this week.

30-24 to the Cards