Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    lol... so this dude is poppin off at the mouth, right?

and then marshall responds?

and now joey the mouth is all butt hurt on best damn?

how long has it been since they played?

and then, this dude gonna say marshall was just trying to make tv... lol... for real, and you on a sports talk show, telling everybody that he is going to bow down to you? who is feeding into the media? i was confused...

look, honestly, i thought the exact same as what marshall said about porter. i thought that when he played with the steelers.

and if they do scuffle in hawaii i hope marshall push this dudes front teeth back in his mouth...
    Last edited by in.the.game; 01-29-2009 at 01:46 AM.

trade brandon now! we have no room for this kind of crap on our team!

Porter must really feel he is something special, He openly says he ain't going to do anything but Marshall is going to bow down to him because of his stare? LOL

He has always been a punk! He started all this with his comments about Marshall.. If I were Marshall there is no way in hell I would apologize! Hell, I'd get in his face and ask him what he plans to do about it? Then I'd tell him to limp away before his fragile ego gets bruised any more..

He was questioning Marshall's manhood by saying he would get an apology simply by giving him a scary look..

Quote Originally Posted by Botan View Post
    I would also just like to add that Jerry Porter can dish it out but can't take it. What a baby.
    Ya, Jerry Porter is a baby...

But Joey Porter is a BOSS...
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...stynesssig.jpg

LINK: I told you guys Marshall was the TRUTH!

Terrell Suggs on Jake Long:

"He's very impressive. He's, by far, one of the best tackles in the game. I've never struggled against anybody like I struggled against him."
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has Jake Long's run blocks pegged at a 96.6% success rate. Joyner told said that "(it's) the highest I've seen in three years doing metrics."

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
    Porter is bringing up something that should of been squashed a long time ago. Oh, I'm gonna go to the pro bowl & give Marshall this look. Marshall will probably say sorry, since he is the bigger man.
    Porter is bringing it up? Looked like to me that the Best Damn Sports Show brought it up?

"He's very impressive. He's, by far, one of the best tackles in the game. I've never struggled against anybody like I struggled against him."
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has Jake Long's run blocks pegged at a 96.6% success rate. Joyner told said that "(it's) the highest I've seen in three years doing metrics."

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    trade brandon now! we have no room for this kind of crap on our team!
    Ok: :cutler:.......................twenty yards later

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    Joey Porter is one of the most overated linebackers in the league,the only reason this dude continues to get media coverage is because of his big ass mouth...I don't think it'll be much of an issue when they're together in Hawaii,but if Peezy does try and act hard,both Brandon and Jay will be there to put him in his place..lol,that would be pretty funny.

:cutler:
    HAHAHAHAHA....

Ya, Porter is so overrated. He only had 17 sacks this year, lol!

And Brandon may have Jay there... but Porter has Ronnie and Jake...

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Porter is a punk, always has been. This guy can dish it but could never take it. He started the whole thing by calling Brandon soft, so now expect a reply Peezy!

What I would love is for Marshall to walk up to Joey with Ryan Clady by his side and ask Joey how fortunate he feels that he isn't going to have a "rookie" eliminating him the whole game like he did that day.

Joey comes from the Pittsburgh Steelers school of "I'm the baddest mofo alive and I can say what I want, but you can't talk back" Screw Joey!

I highly doubt that Brandon backs down from this clown!
    You must have not seen Jay's INTs that day? Particularly his 3rd one...

Joey smoked Clady... and forced the INT...

I bet they see eachother at practice and laugh about the whole stupid thing. Both of these guys are excellent football players who love the spotlight, this incident got both of them some media play. Joey isn't going to fight B-Marsh and B-Marsh sure as hell isn't going to fight Joey. The whole thing is funny to me and I get the impression it is funny to them also.

Quote Originally Posted by FinNasty View Post
    You must have not seen Jay's INTs that day? Particularly his 3rd one...

Joey smoked Clady... and forced the INT...
    Now now. Lets be honest here, Clady is the s*** and Porter knows it. Hell Clady was probably the only LT Porter didn't dominate this year. Don't start talking foolish because you are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I bet they see eachother at practice and laugh about the whole stupid thing. Both of these guys are excellent football players who love the spotlight, this incident got both of them some media play. Joey isn't going to fight B-Marsh and B-Marsh sure as hell isn't going to fight Joey. The whole thing is funny to me and I get the impression it is funny to them also.
    Exactly...

Joey and Brandon are to bad ass mother ****ers. They enjoy **** like this...

But to think they have legitimate hate for each other is ridiculous... both players just love running their mouths.

Now now. Lets be honest here, Clady is the s*** and Porter knows it. Hell Clady was probably the only LT Porter didn't dominate this year. Don't start talking foolish because you are mad.
    Oh, Clady is the ****... and he played a great game against Miami... and all season for that matter. I got love for Clady...

But Porter got him a couple times that day...

Oh, Clady is the ****... and he played a great game against Miami... and all season for that matter. I got love for Clady...

But Porter got him a couple times that day...
    Maybe so, but the reality is if you wanted to do a win lose comparison for that game(I'm talking about just Porter Vs Clady not team wise) I would say Clady won. But to be fair to Porter, Clady(certainly in pass protection) won every mano e mano matchup this season. I just wish the rest of the team would follow in his dominating footsteps.

BTW, how bad did Chad get robbed(probowl)? He probably should have been there to begin with, then they choose Collins over him when the first alternate backs out. Now you have about 1/100000000th the understanding of the frustration we Bronco fans feel where awards like this are concerned. I am specifically referring to the HOF, where there are only 2 players who are thought of as Broncos. There are some other guys that played for the Broncos, but they are mostly associated with other teams. I guess this is a discussion for a different thread, but I was interested in a Fin fans take.

Maybe so, but the reality is if you wanted to do a win lose comparison for that game(I'm talking about just Porter Vs Clady not team wise) I would say Clady won. But to be fair to Porter, Clady(certainly in pass protection) won every mano e mano matchup this season. I just wish the rest of the team would follow in his dominating footsteps.

BTW, how bad did Chad get robbed(probowl)? He probably should have been there to begin with, then they choose Collins over him when the first alternate backs out. Now you have about 1/100000000th the understanding of the frustration we Bronco fans feel where awards like this are concerned. I am specifically referring to the HOF, where there are only 2 players who are thought of as Broncos. There are some other guys that played for the Broncos, but they are mostly associated with other teams. I guess this is a discussion for a different thread, but I was interested in a Fin fans take.
    Chad got robbed. Clady got robbed. Jake got Robbed.

The Pro Bowl is a ****ing joke. Clady and Jake should have been shoe-ins for the Pro Bowl this year. Peters? JOKE. They were both even better than Joe Thomas this year...

Chad got robbed. Clady got robbed. Jake got Robbed.

The Pro Bowl is a ****ing joke. Clady and Jake should have been shoe-ins for the Pro Bowl this year. Peters? JOKE. They were both even better than Joe Thomas this year...
    I agree. I tend to discount those kind of things anymore. Being a Bronco fan it is hard to take any of these kind of things seriously.The probowl IMO should be left up to the players and coaches, fans are way to biased and sports writers(do they vote on the probowl?) are the lowest form of life this side of terrorists and politicians.

As for the HOF:
    There is talk that Shannon Sharpe won't get into the HOF this time around. If that is true, the HOF voters will lose every last bit of credibility they had left in my mind.