TE Marcedes Lewis

Round 1 Pick #8
    Round 2 Pick #39
    Round 3 Pick #72
    Round 4 Pick #103
    Round 5 Pick #136
    Round 6 Pick #167

Looking to add OT OG DT help via trading
    You are totally wrong in a couple ways there.

1. Mike Peterson's contract expired so he is now a free agent.
    2. Jacksonville traded for and drafted defensive tackles last year. They should draft defensive backs (safeties and cornerbacks) instead of linemen this year.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]"What will not kill you makes you stronger."[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by DarrentCB27 View Post

2. Jacksonville traded for and drafted defensive tackles last year. They should draft defensive backs (safeties and cornerbacks) instead of linemen this year.
    Read the rules. For simplicity all players who's contracts expired were given 1 year deals.

Not to mention, he is allowed to run the Jags how he feels fit.

Saints Trading Block:

Deuce McAllister
    Jeremy Shockey
    Devery Henderson

Also looking to possibly trade down from pick #14.

Draft picks:
    Round 1, #14
    Round 4, #112
    Round 7, #205
    Last edited by CinnaMunMun; 01-30-2009 at 12:48 AM.

I dont mind if you read whats in this thread and I dont mind if post a reply in here every once in a while but please dont come in an try to boss people around. You didnt sign up so you have no right to say anything bout what other GMs are doing.

[QUOTE=BroncosTX77;2575675]

3 cheers for the Edit button and we are talking about a mere 6 points. It's not a deal breaker and can be changed np. Oh and Boldin was held in check during NFC Champ game. 4 catches 34 yards and if you meant Fitzgerald then Asante Samuel was on him most of the game.

When I put Boldin on the block it took all of 30 seconds for the trade requests to pour in. As soon as Philadelphia came knocking I knew exactly who I wanted and they had the pick range I was looking to move down to. Sheppard will take Hood's place opposite DRC. Hood will now become nickel back. Now Arizona's secondary is formidable with probowl SS and All-Pro CB along with promising rookie. This trade leaves me with a ton of options in the first round, which will make it more fun and interesting.

well stated and the darrentcb27 member is a tool who is just mad he didnt get in the game...lol

[QUOTE=BroncosTX77;2575675]

3 cheers for the Edit button and we are talking about a mere 6 points. It's not a deal breaker and can be changed np. Oh and Boldin was held in check during NFC Champ game. 4 catches 34 yards and if you meant Fitzgerald then Asante Samuel was on him most of the game.

When I put Boldin on the block it took all of 30 seconds for the trade requests to pour in. As soon as Philadelphia came knocking I knew exactly who I wanted and they had the pick range I was looking to move down to. Sheppard will take Hood's place opposite DRC. Hood will now become nickel back. Now Arizona's secondary is formidable with probowl SS and All-Pro CB along with promising rookie. This trade leaves me with a ton of options in the first round, which will make it more fun and interesting.

it also finally gives mcnabb a true number 1 WR with d-jax a very good#2, so now i have a great WR tandem with curtis in the slot, and I took care of having to draft a reciver in the first 3 rds....while i gained a good pick for safety and/or cb where value at pick 63 is very good, not to mention i still have my first rd pick for a OL.

Green Bay Chronicle

Team officals have confirmed that LB A.J. Hawk and Pro Bowl CB Al Harris are on the trading block. Teams officals commented on Thursday that they felt that a trade would be in Hawk's best interest. The former 5th overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft said that he is willing to "roll with the punches".

"I know the Packers organization is looking out for whats best for me." said Hawk.

It is believe that Hawk had told the Packers GM ,D.J.55, that he felt he didn't think he could thrive in the new 3-4 defense that the Packers will employ next season.

"We have had some teams contact us about A.J. We are trying to find the best place possible for Hawk. And I think he understands that." said Packers GM D.J.55. "So will see what happens within the next few days."

"As far as Harris goes we are testing the waters. We are unsure if anything will materialize, but we'll have to wait and see." said D.J.55

Harris give us no comment on how he felt about the situation.

So I guess you could just read peoples posts to bash them but you couldn't read the rules to avoid looking like a TOOL when doing it, sounds like someone is sad they aren't in the game with the rest of us...

Have fun watching

BREAKING NEWS: Due to the eagles obtaining Anquan Boldin, we have learned from sources inside the eagles orginization that Kevin Curtis of the Philadelphia Eagles has demanded a trade. He was quoted saying the following:

" I feel this is the orginization's way of telling me they want me to play a reduced role in the slot, and quite frankly i think i can be a legit number 2 in this league"

"Why should i accept a demotion when i proved if given a chance I can play effectively. Im sure there is some team out there that could use a proven WR in this league."

Attempts to contact eagles GM elevation inc, were not returned. It was thought originally that the eagles would have a very formidable trio of WR's after the trade, but apparently that may not be the case. It will be interesting in the coming weeks to see if curtis does in fact get his wish, or if he can mend and fit in next year with the eagles.

It has also become common knowledge that the Eagles are shopping Brian westbrook, correll buckwalter, LJ smith, and hank baskett.

Michael Caricky
    Philadelphia Times

League sources confirm that Bengals and Chargers are in trade talks. Rumors started circling the league a couple days ago that the Chargers GM was looking to trade away LT and the Bengals GM seemed very interested. Look for a trade to be completed within the next couple days.
    New England Patriots GM

Kansas City Star

The Kansas City Star has learned that All Pro TE Tony Gonzalez is being actively shopped. This doesn't come as much of a surprise as RB Larry Johnson too is currently on the block.

New Kansas City Chiefs GM Spyder was contacted and had the following to say, "Both players have been great for this organization, but I think most people realize we are currently in a full rebuilding mode. Tony can still play in this league and has a good amount of years left in him. Larry has also been a tremendous talent, but we think both players would be best fit moving forward with their careers."

Larry Johnson has proven he has what it takes to play in this league, but with a offensive line that has been shuffled time and time again in the past two years, his production has been limited. Injuries have also plagued him since the retirement of All Pros Will Shields and Willie Roaf.

Tony Gonzalez has remained a very productive and consistent TE in the league, despite the QB shuffles Kansas City he has faced since Trent Green suffered concussion problems, leading to his eventually trade to Miami.

"If Tony is dealt, I'm sure it will be to a contender, or atleast a team that believes themselves to be one at this time. I'm not sure where Larry will end up, if he is eventually dealt. He still has a couple of good years left in the tank." A source close to the organization was quoted as saying.
    Last edited by Spyder; 01-30-2009 at 12:36 PM.

[QUOTE=elevation INC;2575732]
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosTX77 View Post

it also finally gives mcnabb a true number 1 WR with d-jax a very good#2, so now i have a great WR tandem with curtis in the slot, and I took care of having to draft a reciver in the first 3 rds....while i gained a good pick for safety and/or cb where value at pick 63 is very good, not to mention i still have my first rd pick for a OL.

I do believe I'll be drafting McNabb in all of my fantasy leagues next year!

Chargers Trade LT

Today, the pending trade between the San Diego Chargers and the Cincinnati Bengals involving star RB LaDainian Tomlinson has been finalized. In addition to LT, the Chargers also gave the Bengals their 3rd round pick (#78), in exchange for the Bengals 2nd round pick (#38).

When asked if their recent verbal feud in the media spurred the trade, A.J. Smith replied, "No, that had nothing to do with it. We felt like we could get better as a football team by this move."

Smith also thanked LT for his years as a Charger, saying that he will be a Charger for life: "LT will always be a San Diego Charger; he has proven to be one of the greatest players in the history of this organization, and we wish him the best of luck with Cincinnati."

Then, Smith added with a smile, "Except when they play us".

Im loving all these news reports! I think its great way to get inside information. Great work guys! Keep it up.

Pittsburgh Steelers

32 overall pick (1st round)
    64 overall pick (2nd round)
    96 overall pick (3rd round)
    128 overall pick (4th round)
    160 overall pick (5th round)
    192 overall pick (6th round)
    209 overall pick (7th round)
    224 overall pick (7th round)

Trade Block:
    MEWELDE MOORE
    TBD

Needs:

OT
    DE
    WR
    CB
    Last edited by Bronco-24; 01-30-2009 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut