Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    you forgot to mention scott's 1 run. i am seriously worried that he is going to transfer at the end of the year. if i were him i would have transferred as soon as last night's game was over. hawkins MUST be fired at the end of the year. his fan support has almost completely evaporated. you can't keep a guy that noone wants for two years, unless you want the fans to quit coming to games.
    hawkins = worst coach ever. he doesn't even have a plan. ask him what he's going to do to make sure this type of performance doesn't happen again for toledo, he will just feed you a bunch of bs. he is clueless
    Last edited by DrunkPanda; 09-07-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    you forgot to mention scott's 1 run. i am seriously worried that he is going to transfer at the end of the year. if i were him i would have transferred as soon as last night's game was over. hawkins MUST be fired at the end of the year. his fan support has almost completely evaporated. you can't keep a guy that noone wants for two years, unless you want the fans to quit coming to games.
    hawkins = worst coach ever. he doesn't even have a plan. ask him what he's going to do to make sure this type of performance doesn't happen again for toledo, he will just feed you a bunch of bs. he is clueless
    CSU Alum here but I grew up watching CU football and its glory days so I want to see CU do well after the CSU game..every year. What Hawkins is doing in Boulder is a joke. He has produced good recruiting classes but has done very little.

Ill never understand why they just don't plug Scott in and let him work. He strikes me as the type of runner who will get stronger as the game goes on. CU is a joke right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    No I didn't. Look up.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRy View Post
    CSU Alum here but I grew up watching CU football and its glory days so I want to see CU do well after the CSU game..every year. What Hawkins is doing in Boulder is a joke. He has produced good recruiting classes but has done very little.

Ill never understand why they just don't plug Scott in and let him work. He strikes me as the type of runner who will get stronger as the game goes on. CU is a joke right now.
    he produced a good recruiting CLASS. once. out of 4 years. but you know who would be a true home run hire? ken niumatalolo from navy. but i don't think he wants to take a downgrade in coaching.

Hawk needs to go.

That team looked beyond pathetically prepared for that game.

You have 6 minutes left and you can barely even get the play called?! Lame. Horrible. Disappointing.

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.