Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    81
    gotta love free agency
    With these Bronx thru no matter what!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55
    What happens to Leach now???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,878
    I wonder why. Mike Leach still rocks and is a good special teams player as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,938
    WTH?

    Leach is one of the better long-snappers in the league and is under contract, these moves make no sense whatsoever!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    I am not one to complain about moves too much, but this one has me

    Like Cinny said, he is not only a good LS he makes a lot of Special Teams tackles as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,541
    This guy has been the long snapper for the patroits for a while. Seems like a solid signing since we have all seen the clutch kicks the pats have had in important games.

    Leach may still stick with the team as the 3rd or 4th TE and special teamer (which he is good at)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55
    Bull....this is about McDaniels surrounding himself with people he is comfy with....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by G3N3S1S View Post
    Bull....this is about McDaniels surrounding himself with people he is comfy with....
    lol which is a good thing. Whats wrong with bringing in quality players from his old team (which did pretty good for itself)

    Leach is very good as well. But remember Shanahan brought him in.

    Either way we probably have two of the top 15 long snappers in the nfl.

    Discussing long snappers.... free agency is really here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post

    Leach is very good as well. But remember Shanahan brought him in.

    .
    What difference should that make? If he's good, he's good. period.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    134
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAJOR SIGNING!!!!

    BIGGEST of the day????


    haha bring em aboard hahaha

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,406
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    I wonder why. Mike Leach still rocks and is a good special teams player as well.
    this is one of the moves I really dont understand......way to go McDoofus




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wichita
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
    lol which is a good thing. Whats wrong with bringing in quality players from his old team (which did pretty good for itself)

    Leach is very good as well. But remember Shanahan brought him in.

    Either way we probably have two of the top 15 long snappers in the nfl.

    Discussing long snappers.... free agency is really here.
    Why do I care if we have 2 of the top long snappers. We already had the top guy. Unless this guy does something else as well, this is a poor move.


    I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    Why do I care if we have 2 of the top long snappers. We already had the top guy. Unless this guy does something else as well, this is a poor move.
    exactly...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley, Co
    Posts
    55
    Broncos | Paxton signs five-year deal
    Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:07:50 -0800

    Updating a previous report, the Denver Broncos have signed C Lonie Paxton (Patriots) to a five-year deal that will make him the second highest paid long snapper in NFL history. His signing bonus was also the second highest ever for a pure long snapper.



    M*%&#$ F(&#%!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •