Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    So no new info this morning huh? I was hoping to get up and see headlines. So the last thing was that he said he'd sleep on it?

I just checked out the eagles board too and they look as confused as we are. I gotta say, I'd LOVE to have him here but more and more this does seem like a ploy and he'll end up back in philly next year. As thrilled as I was yesterday when this looked like a done deal, it seemed so unreal....Anyhow, my husband's a die-hard eagle fan, so i'd be happy for his sake if Dawkins stays...but i still have my fingers crossed this will work out. Watching Dawkins play is amazing, and the only way it would be better (from a purely selfish standpoint) is if he was in orange and blue.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

LMFAO at all the whiners...

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Word.

The next Adam Schefter, yeah?

Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    Good call man, by the way I avidly follow your blog and youtube channel. Keep it up.
    Thanks man

Well, if he was just using the Broncos to get a better offer from the Eagles, then he's screwed. Because I have yet to find a report that states that the Eagles are interested in bringing him back or willing to match the Broncos offer.

The Eagles want to move on. Period. There is nothing fishy to this story. It is what it is. And Dawkins will be a Bronco by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    Dawkins rickrolled the Broncos~

this is for Brian Dawkins...
    I am a Moss lover
    [img]http://www.daretogamble.com/uploaded_images/Jarvis-Moss-790611.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
    I called this over a year ago.

I'm so awesome.
    man you didnt call nothing...

you said shanny would make a run for him...

release are you pumped for this phili / denver game as much as i am... im gettin my tics and heading down to the game... its gonna be great with these eagle fans cheering for Dawkins in the orange and blue

sig by B4B6..

Quote Originally Posted by saltybuggah View Post
    man you didnt call nothing...

you said shanny would make a run for him...

release are you pumped for this phili / denver game as much as i am... im gettin my tics and heading down to the game... its gonna be great with these eagle fans cheering for Dawkins in the orange and blue
    Hell yeah man!

It's going to be so sick. I'll DEFINITELY be heading out to that game now. And I'm also going to try to make the Skins/Ravens games.

But yeah, talking trash to the Eagle fans should be fun haha

Viewpoint From An Eagles Fan: B-Dawk

I have been a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan my whole life, and the news that Brian Dawkins may sign with the Denver Broncos is devastating. No player in Philadelphia Sports History (including Sixers, Flyers, and Phillies) is more beloved in Philadelphia than Brian Dawkins.

He plays with heart, passion, has tremendous amounts of talent, and is an overall good guy.

Sports talk shows have been flooded with calls showing support for B-Dawk, and calling this the worst possible move in franchise history if we let him walk.

The Eagles would have never made the playoffs this year if it wasn't for Brian Dawkins. He was named the NFC defensive player of the month in December for a reason. Ask any Philly fan, what player jersey do you see the most?

Brian Dawkins.

The only reason I joined this board is to tell you Broncos fans this:

If you sign Brian Dawkins, treat with him with respect, and be honored to have such a great player on your team. The minute Dawkins signs with the Broncos, I'll buy a Denver Broncos Brian Dawkins Jersey and will root for the Broncos (millions of Eagles fan will follow suit, I promise you this). I hope, pray, and wish that this doesn't happen, and that Brian Dawkins retires as an Eagle.

But if he doesn't....congrats Denver...you just signed yourself one of the Best Safeties of All Time...I guarantee your city's fan base will become big fans of him.

Well, if he was just using the Broncos to get a better offer from the Eagles, then he's screwed. Because I have yet to find a report that states that the Eagles are interested in bringing him back or willing to match the Broncos offer.

The Eagles want to move on. Period. There is nothing fishy to this story. It is what it is. And Dawkins will be a Bronco by the end of the day.
    I dont buy it. The Eagles (per Schefter) want Dawkins back and presumably Dawkins wants to go back to the Eagles.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Dawkins isnt signed but he is infact En Route

According to NFL.com...SO CALM DOWN PEOPLES!!! :go:

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-s..._agency_friday
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Hell yeah man!

It's going to be so sick. I'll DEFINITELY be heading out to that game now. And I'm also going to try to make the Skins/Ravens games.

But yeah, talking trash to the Eagle fans should be fun haha
    yeah..

i had text message after text message of pure disgust from my eagles fans...

one of the girls i know thought Dawkins was franchise.. i said he might be but now it will be with the broncos...

my cousin is a skins huge fan.. i had to go thru that superbowl in shame with him

its going to be a different aptmoshere in phili this year thou when the broncos come to town

sig by B4B6..

Quote Originally Posted by Bellthebest View Post

Old news.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bellthebest View Post

This has been established bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude that blog post is really old. Why don't you check the 10+ page thread on Dawkins before making your own thread.