View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1111 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1121 1161 1211 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 21901
    wow a 4th string receiver pissed off Bill and company. somebody needs anger mangement.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    What does all season have to do with the San Diego game? It was 1 game for the division. Quit trying to hold cuddles hand in this, and justifying his comment about the San Diego game.
    That game is the same as all of the season only worse. They scored on about every possesion and left Jay having to try to score on every possesion. Of course he should have been the greatest QB ever and scored 45 in every game he played.

There is no need to justify everything. As I said, you are trying to act like some blogger is god. Pull up the rest of the interview and not just one question. We will see who Cutler blamed.

Yeah, because the Chicago Sun-Times has some great insider sources in Denver and/or Boston, right?
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

How convenient.

Here's a hint. Do a "Brian Dawkins" search in the "General discussion" forum.
    I said quote from Brian, not speculation made by fans who don't know any of these people other than from what they see on TV or from the stands.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

"Speculation; It's what got us into this mess in the first place!"
    Does McDaniels have a pseudonym?
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    That game is the same as all of the season only worse. They scored on about every possesion and left Jay having to try to score on every possesion. Of course he should have been the greatest QB ever and scored 45 in every game he played.

There is no need to justify everything. As I said, you are trying to act like some blogger is god. Pull up the rest of the interview and not just one question. We will see who Cutler blamed.
    LMAO

You missing the point about Cutler calling out his defense in a game he played terrible in. Still.

He also forgets the fact that some of Marshall and Royal's most crucial drops came on third downs in a few of those big games at the end of the season. I specifically remember us having a ton of drops in both the SD and Carolina games. Last I checked, Jay can't throw the ball to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    ea, Cassel also got sacked like 45 times or something ridiculous.

Not to quibble but it was 47.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

LMAO

You missing the point about Cutler calling out his defense in a game he played terrible in. Still.
    I didn't miss anything. Why do you think only this blogger is the one trying to make anything out of this? If he was throwing his defense under the bus, it would have been a story.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    I said quote from Brian, not speculation made by fans who don't know any of these people other than from what they see on TV or from the stands.
    "How convenient"

"Do a search on Brian Dawkins in the general discussion forum."

If you haven't noticed, the work I did for you earlier was actual quotes, and not speculation.

People post things like that on message boards all the time. They're called "articles".

I didn't miss anything. Why do you think only this blogger is the one trying to make anything out of this? If he was throwing his defense under the bus, it would have been a story.
    I'm sorry. I missed the "and I had a terrible game as well" quote from that article. Wait! He never stated that.

"How convenient"

"Do a search on Brian Dawkins in the general discussion forum."

If you haven't noticed, the work I did for you earlier was actual quotes, and not speculation.

People post things like that on message boards all the time. They're called "articles".
    You didn't post any quotes from Brian Dawkins. Maybe you should hit that button that says Preview Post before you hit the one that says Submit Reply. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by JAY6 View Post
    "Multiple league sources" tell the Chicago Sun Times that the Patriots grew very unhappy when Josh McDaniels lured free agent Jabar Gaffney to Denver.
    The Sun Times appears to suggest that Gaffney is the reason Matt Cassel isn't a Bronco. Gaffney isn't a difference maker and the Pats have already upgraded with Joey Galloway and Greg Lewis, so we're sure they'll be fine.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...bear26.article
    Given how Gaffney is pretty much the best fourth-receiver/head-coach's-gopher in the league, I can see why Belichick is pissed. Bill's laundry keeps coming back without being properly folded.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    You didn't post any quotes from Brian Dawkins. Maybe you should hit that button that says Preview Post before you hit the one that says Submit Reply. Just saying...
    I would have thought "Brian Dawkins begs the differ" would have been an indication that he has quoted on it. Apparently not.

I'm sorry. I missed the "and I had a terrible game as well" quote from that article. Wait! He never stated that.
    He didn't state it in the "article" from a blogger trying to hate on him. So you think that was the only thing said in the interview? The part in that BLOG? He had a one sentence interview? Nice.... Do you really think you are making sense?