View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1128 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 128 628 1028 1078 1118 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1138 1178 1228 ... LastLast
Results 16,906 to 16,920 of 21901
    I will say this.

A)Whoever is playing QB is the least of the defenses many problems.

and

B)Whoever is playing QB should be the least of their concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ray Dehaiter View Post
    And from Tedy Bruschi, the Patriots' linebacker who knows a thing or two about overcoming health issues, there came this: "He earned my respect tonight. To come back and play the way he did, I think all of those fans of the San Diego Chargers should understand that they have a tough guy at quarterback."

******bag Teddy Bruschi on Phillip Rivers.
    I always respect documentation, such as you provided here.

But your remark about Bruschi tells me something about you. I'm not sure
    there is a player on the Dolts' entire squad who would make a wart on Tedy
    Bruschi's butt, as a person. (BTW, I just provided the correct spelling of his
    name.)

-----

I think the only reason Rhodes has beef with Cutler is because Rhodes got beat for a TD and Peyton Hillis 'Car'RamRod'd his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Not really. First of all, looks like Cutler will remain a Bronco. But back to the topic, I disagree. If we did not have Cutler, our offense would probably rely more on the running game, increasing the lenght of the drives. Plus, Cutler is among the most intercepted quarterbacks, not to mention his fumbles. Maybe another QB would not make amazing plays like Cutler, but he would be more disciplined and take better care of the ball. Cutler's aggressive style of play if bad for any defense.
    that's gospel right there

I'm much more concerned with how losing Cutler would affect our offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    No, you are wrong. Do you even watch football. OT often times line up in a two point stance on passing plays, so they can better block outside rushers. Seriously, if you were right, every team would be flagged every game.
    Anyone that says that it's illegal for offensive tackles to line up in a two point stance clearly doesn't watch football.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    ea, Cassel also got sacked like 45 times or something ridiculous.
    There is no doubt that the Denver O-line was much better at pass protection last year than NE's was but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Part of this equation is the fact that the NE qb's are more likely to take a sack then to try and force a pass into tight coverage.

Don't get me wrong, I love to watch Jay play, but anyone who doesn't admit that Jay should have taken atleast ten sacks last year instead of forcing a play into tight coverage is lying to himself. Not only that, but he would force plays into coverage when he wasn't under pressure.

This is due to his confidence in his arm, and it could very well be part of what concerns McDaniels.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    What am I making up?

He did not cry to the media, even though I've seen quoted comments from him all over the place when this broke out?

He did not screen his calls, where it's been stated numerous of times that he was ignoring calls from both McDaniels and Bowlen?

You mean he's actually in camp right now, and he's invisible so people can't see him?

Wow.
    You have never proven anything but that you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

What????? Is this thread for real or is someone making a joke. Am I being punk'd? Nothing youve said in any of the posts explaining your "position" has made a lick of sense or been any thing close to factual. For instance... no where does it say anything about three point stance versus two. It simply states..."All players of offensive team must be stationary at snap, except one back who may be in motion parallel to scrimmage line or backward (not forward)."

Not only are you obviously misinformed as to the rules of football, your general knowledge of the game and how its played is elementary at best.

our t.o.p. was bad and will remain bad until our D can stop giving up butloads of 1st downs ! pretty simple!:go:
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Quote Originally Posted by mooncamping View Post
    Nice source material.

I really don´t care. I mean this two point stance tendency will be badly beaten once everyone realises how stupid it is.
    If I told my d-line to get a running start and just clobber those fools, they wouldn´t last a quarter.
    Wow, just wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoark View Post
    I think the only reason Rhodes has beef with Cutler is because Rhodes got beat for a TD and Peyton Hillis 'Car'RamRod'd his ass.
    That was awesome, Hillis rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ARF View Post
    ^^^ Your post also brings me to another question would sitting in the pocket going through the neccesary reads and taking excessive sacks be a hazard to his medical condition?
    Which one? The OP's or the QB's? WOWWWW THAT WAS PAINFUL TO READ.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    Ahahahahaha you totally walked into the Cromartie bashing dude. The cat got owned worse than Champ ever could.
    Yah... I doubt that. As long as "champ" plays San diego he better hope rivers isn't playing. I wouldn't talk smack about a db getting torched. We all know Cro was weak last season but I don't seem him talking about cutler like champ does with rivers while getting burned and embarassed

And I expect that all u that say "bad words" get warned too by the big scary mods around here

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
    DB's don't like it when they're repeatedly raped by an opposing QB....Want proof? Ask Champ Bailey

ya i wonder what champ thinks about this?