View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1152 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 152 652 1052 1102 1142 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1162 1202 1252 ... LastLast
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 21901
    Im a Cutler fan more than a JMD fan. The one thing that trumps everything in any sport is talent. Even the person Jay is compared to alot (george) had many chances in the nfl. Jay Cutler has a elite skill set and teams will always take a chance on talent like that. Some teams just might take a chance to coach up a player with that skill set rather than try to trade him away for a player with a lesser skill set. I would rather have JAY prove to me he cant play in JMD's system than to have a coach who seems to have made some questionable decisions in the past month speculate that Jay doesnt fit. Yes his handling of this situation should make everyone wonder about his decision making process even if you are a JMD fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    who? sandy and jim? your next door neighbors?
    This is an extremely tight community......first name basis.....

Hey Rav, could I borrow a bowl of sugar?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Epic View Post
    Sandy and Jim were talking about teams having serious concerns with his character, but no concerns with his talent. It will take a lot to acquire Cutler, and teams will be reluctant to mortgate their future on someone they view as having character issues.
    I haven't heard that all. What I have heard is that ten different teams have shown interest in Cutler but not one of them has was is needed to make a trade possible.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I haven't heard that all. What I have heard is that ten different teams have shown interest in Cutler but not one of them has was is needed to make a trade possible.
    Could have just be talk radio banter, reacting to a caller or something. That being said, I dont see how any teams have the pieces necessary to acquire Cutler, we cannot be thinking Chris Simms is a viable solution at quaterback this year.
    [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/esjones05/joeyporter-2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Epic View Post
    Drive time guys here in Denver. Sandy is the most knowledgable person on all things Denver sports in my opinion.
    Did you hear sandy was voted the best radio talk show host in colorado? Pretty sickk.

I like sandy n jim, but I jus seem to prefer Dmac and Orin or however its spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Did you hear sandy was voted the best radio talk show host in colorado? Pretty sickk.

I like sandy n jim, but I jus seem to prefer Dmac and Orin or however its spelled.

Dmac and Orin ...is there a puking smiling face? I cant listen to those idiots without feeling an urge to punch them both in the face. They act like 16 year olds who are drinking beer for the first time. Very irritating.

The next minicamp is not mandatory. The Broncos could have chosen to make it mandatory, but picked the June camp instead.

Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    Dmac and Orin ...is there a puking smiling face? I cant listen to those idiots without feeling an urge to punch them both in the face. They act like 16 year olds who are drinking beer for the first time. Very irritating.

The next minicamp is not mandatory. The Broncos could have chosen to make it mandatory, but picked the June camp instead.
    Well played

Their humor prolly appeals to me more so, since I'm 16 lol

Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    The 'system' is what McDaniels makes it.

Personally, I prefer the emphasis on a bigger, more physical team with the Patriots model as opposed to the smaller, finese 49er system Shanahan could not get past.

Every coach brings with them what they know. They all bring parts of their previous experience.

No one is re-inventing the wheel here, and you have to be what you are.

Hey, if you don't like McDaniels, feel free to move on and become a fan of another team, I can assure you no one will notice.
    I was hoping to get a more competent reply other than yours. Personally, I don't care about your personal preference of a bigger team that models the patriots. It was Shanahans system that won us two superbowls and led him to over 60% winning percentage.

I don't like mcdaniels, and that doesn't necessitate me to move on to another team. Just because we have a new coach doesn't make him THE team. Just because fans don't like the coach means they should drop their team and move on? wth is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    How is a coach who wants the team to come first a "me-first" kind of person. The Broncos 'system' that you seem to be referring to (as opposed to the Shanahan system) is a team first one. No player is greater than the team.

Personally, I like that our coach is not letting the TEAM be held to ransom by the behaviour of ONE player.

I like that he is letting the players know that no one's job is safe, and that to play for the Broncos, you have to make the Broncos BETTER.

And who says he doesn't appeal to the media? He is well spoken, and gives concise answers.
    If you have been watching the broncos for the past 15 years, Shanahan had always been fierce towards players; he was never a pushover. Shanny didn't baby anyone, but he sure as hell could handle them much better than McDoosh.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    A me-first head coach??? Isnt he the one preaching "no one is above the team" , and it is the QB that is demanding the trade. Sounds like a me first QB

Dictatorship.... Let me guess the closest you ever got to a football field is sitting on a couch. Cause I gotta say that every team that I have ever been on was a dictatorship. Every team from pop warner to D1. What the coach says goes. The coach decides who sits, who plays, who runs and who hits the showers.

How as a fan can you be agianst have a team that is a "Patriot clone"? What having top flight talent, winning ballgames and winning Championships is a bad thing for you? You do realise that this team has 3x as many Championships as we do playoff wins this decade. They have a team of LEADERS that is never in the police blotter, or has thier inner turmoil thrown across the media. They are a team that top talent WANTS to play for, and for less money. Why would you not want your team in the "Patriot" mold??
    You're right, noone, i mean NOONE is above the team..unless of course it's mcdaniels himself. He's above all.

Right

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Well played

Their humor prolly appeals to me more so, since I'm 16 lol
    Now I feel like an old fart. Well, I guees its cause I am an old fart.

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

The REAL Cutler attitude

For all those who call Cutler out on being a baby, let's take some time and reconsider his history as a bronco and as a football player that would dictate him to be anything other than a baby.

A. Cutler had always known to be a leader on his HS team.

B. Cutler played on one of the worst teams in college and led the team to immediate success because of his toughness and willingness to win.

C. Cutler was diagnosed with diabetes and still worked extremely hard to compete at a high level.

D. Last offseason, Cutler took his receivers down to atlanta to train even harder to do well this year.

E. After this 8-8 season, Cutler immediately phoned Shanahan to talk about what he can do to improve upon next year.

F. And the best part, Cutler shoving the KC player down to the ground in standing up for himself.

While many fans will continue to play into McDaniels drama and view Cutler as an immature baby; everything about cutler has earned my respect throughout the years.

To me, he has shown a tremendous amount of integrity and toughness that I'd expect from a QB.

Cry all you want, we would be weak without Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
    So you don't see the obvious? mcdumbass clearly didn't want Jay or believe in Jay, but he had to pretend and say "Jay's our QB". It's so obvious dude. Only people who aren't paying attention don't get it.
    This is how i look at it. Josh seems to be reaching out to Jay.Now if at the end of the day,this leads to Jay being the starting QB next year.I really do not care how we get there.Whether Josh is being forced or not does not matter to me.The end result is what matters.Sorry, should have made that point earlier to you.I, like many am just getting tired of the whole thing.I just want this ended.

People simply won't grasp the fact, wake up, and realize just how LUCKY we are to have a guy like Jay Cutler.

I'll add two more:

1. Jay took his whole OLine to Costa Rica for fishing and fun.
    2. After yelling at Royal for dropping a ball vs the last game against SD, Jay found royal on the sideline and told him he had faith in royal, needed royal and would be looking to throw to royal. Eddie called Jay an amazing leader.
    Last edited by Pura Vida; 03-30-2009 at 09:42 PM.