View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 202 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Well, he's going to have to get over it sooner or later. He's signed to a contract.

My guess is that it will take a couple of weeks, but it will get smoothed over.
    Or he'll be traded; forced or not... and we (the Broncos) will be left with that void.

Either way this is Bowlens bed and he gets to lay in it. Whatever happened with the "trade" situation, McD miss handled it and this is what we're all left with.
    Last edited by // / yardo; 03-02-2009 at 11:39 AM.

I hear Jake Plummer is available. actually I don't want that to happen, that would be an upgrade from Cutleaf.

It's not about Cutler - It's about how much Josh Really wants him to be the QB....

Cutler can get real Happy real Quick if thats what Josh wants.
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

Sounds like his agent is stirring the pot to try get some $$. Sounds like a scum bag agent.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    It's ironic how information, important-big news information, gets "leaked" after all of this.

A couple of points.

1. Adam S would have hinted or reported about this at the time it happened. It would have been a huge story.

2. Jay says he loves it here and the players. Why, just b/c an O cord. leaves, he would throw everyone under ther bus and take off. It really makes no sence at all. So Jay was going to follow his O cor. around his whole career?

3. This RUMOR only holds an sorts of credibility from what has happened, but I don't buy it for a second. It's easy to put a few words together now, taking what feelings may have occured and putting ones own little twist on, and releasing it to the public without a direct source.

Sorry, this is McDumb.
    Agreed. If there were any information on this that the media had already known 'when it had happened', it would have leaked a lot earlier. I would bet Cutler didn't voice that he wanted to be traded (even if he really didn't want to) in relation to Bates.

I'm with the OP. This ends with Jay getting traded unfortunately. Then we pick up some young QB in the draft and play him until we go 4-12, we fire McDaniels, and then we're even worse off than when we fired Shanny.

Bowlen needs to put the fear of God into both Cutler and McDaniels and act as some sort of moderator. If these guys can't bury the hatchet, I foresee very bad things for this franchise.
    Eat Greedy!

We Eat With Both Hands, Elbows on the Table, Big Steaks!

McDumbass brought this onto himself, and now to the future of our franchise.

It's HIS fault that Jay is pissed.

I still think that Jay will settle down after a while.... but if none of this would have happened, this Broncos off season was looking SPECTACULAR.

But now since it's happened, we might lose our promising, YOUNG, Pro Bowl quarterback in Jay Cutler.

Well done Mcdumbass. You are a greeeaaaaat coach.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    Sounds like his agent is stirring the pot to try get some $$. Sounds like a scum bag agent.
    exactly, oldest trick in the book

Then he is doing his job, and building depth at QB. So far we have next to nothing going for us if Jay is injured.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Nice post....Like the Info and my point wasn't who was wrong or right but just that Elway did it..Thanks God he did but again He did it ..

If they would've done this to Elway 3 years into his Career he would've acted the same way. It's in the puddin
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    They don't want to trade him NOW that Cassel is a Chief! They DID want to trade him for Cassel! What part of that is hard for you to understand? Now that Cutler and his agent are having a hissy fit because they wanted to trade him they are trying to deny and cover everything up. But, too many people on other teams know the truth for it to work.

Reporters are talking to the OTHER TEAMS! They have sources on teams around the rest of the league.

And in truth, there were THREE other teams involved in Denver's bid to trade Cutler for Cassel. A LOT of people know the truth. It's not just Mortensen, it's Peter King, it's Adam Shefter, it's reporters in S.F., Detroit, everywhere getting on the phone and learning one detail after another.

If you're in total denial "I believe McDaniels" mode then get used to a SERIES of stories which you will have to deny over and over again as more and more about this story comes out. Xanders & McDaniels' cover story has more holes in it than the Watergate cover-up.

At this point the entire league knows Cutler was shopped. The same terms arose in context with BOTH the Bucs & Lions. Both teams were proposing a three way swap with the Patriots for Matt Cassel.

Are you intelligent enough to wonder why Cassel was the one constant point in all this if Denver wasn't interested in trading Cutler? Think all these deals being for Cassel is just an ACCIDENT?

Think there would have been TWO proposed trades if Denver wasn't interested in Cassel? Hmmmn?

Or did that one sail right past your ear without penetrating?
    Are you intelligent enough to not make assumptions about what someone else thinks or believes? My guess is that you're too arrogant to be that intelligent.

I've already stated in other threads that I tend to believe that the Broncos probably made it known that they were open to offers for Cutler.

However, I don't discount the possibility that they were just listening to unsolicited offers and giving them their due consideration.

The bottom line is that McDaniels and Xanders have made definitive statements that they don't want to trade Jay, never wanted to trade Jay, and will not trade Jay.

It is Jay and Bus Cook that have been throwing fuel on the fire. If Jay would accept that it's a business, then there wouldn't be any problem. Instead he's been popping off at the mouth to the media and refusing to go back to Denver for a face to face meeting, at least for the moment.

I don't really care that McDaniels and Xanders are probably lying about how the trade talks came about. It's the unfortunate consequence of dealing with spoiled, cry baby athletes like Jay Cutler. They have to try to assuage the butt hurt feelings that players like Jay get whenever someone doesn't treat them like the second coming of Jesus Christ.

When Carmelo Anthony has be the voice of reason, there's a problem. Jay graduated from Vanderbilt and has put himself in a position to take advice from a thug that spent...what?...2 years at Syracuse? Are you kidding me? My apologies to any Syracuse graduates that might have been offended by that.

Perhaps McDaniels and Xanders took the wrong approach in trying to assuage poor little Jay's hurt feelings, but they did follow Bill Clinton's example. When caught doing "wrong", deny deny deny and then deny some more. Unlike Bill Clinton, McDaniels and Xanders didn't do anything wrong, but they might as well have, given how they're being made out to be the bad guys.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
    Agreed. If there were any information on this that the media had already known 'when it had happened', it would have leaked a lot earlier. I would bet Cutler didn't voice that he wanted to be traded (even if he really didn't want to) in relation to Bates.
    It would make the whole potential Cutler trade a lot clearer, but yeah I'm done speculating, these kids need to kiss and makeup or find a way to part ways that's in everybody's best interest.
    Eat Greedy!

We Eat With Both Hands, Elbows on the Table, Big Steaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Madness View Post
    Oh Snap!

Yo mama so ugly your granny had to be drunk to breast feed her!
    nice. Yo mamma so fat, They strapped a whinch around her waste incase she gets stuck.
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...llisSalute.jpg

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

This is complete and utter crap.

Media hype at its finest.

I could take a dump, take a picture of it... Compare it to this article, and I wouldn't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Mike View Post
    Amen, thank you for educating those that don't know Elway history, or those that have forgotten.

Like you, I'm not saying Cutler will be as great as Elway, but I see similar character, and physical traits.

wow, not a denver fan but these statements are unbelievable. Only thing in common those 2 had were they both wore orange. Elway was a god. Elway never showed up his receivers. Elway backed up his swagger with wins. I don't recall ever seeing elway pouting on the sideline, let alone almost every game like Cutleaf does. Hard to believe you denver fans would even mention those 2 in teh same sentence.