View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1142 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 142 642 1042 1092 1132 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1152 1192 1242 ... LastLast
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 21901

Jay? McDaniels doesn't even fit the system

Biased, I just don't like him.

But on the contrary, the broncos system doesn't need a me-first head coach, dictatorship, and a coach that can't appeal to the media.

Oh yeah, creating a patriots clone team doesn't fit the system either

i have thoughts too...

wanna read them??

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AyanBronco View Post

But on the contrary, the broncos system doesn't need a me-first head coach, dictatorship, and a coach that can't appeal to the media.

The 'system' is what McDaniels makes it.

Personally, I prefer the emphasis on a bigger, more physical team with the Patriots model as opposed to the smaller, finese 49er system Shanahan could not get past.

Every coach brings with them what they know. They all bring parts of their previous experience.

No one is re-inventing the wheel here, and you have to be what you are.

Hey, if you don't like McDaniels, feel free to move on and become a fan of another team, I can assure you no one will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by AyanBronco View Post

Seriously, why many fans who hate McDaniels can't produce intelligent arguments to sustain their opinions?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Pura, you are acting like Jay Cutler is the best quarterback in the history of the game. In all honesty he is good but not great and certainly not an "untouchable" player. So what if they thought about trading him. This is the NFL and I believe McDaniels when he says he will do anything to make the team better. The only person causing problems anymore is Cutler by sitting in his house in Tenessee instead of working out and playing with his team mates that he claims to love. I would think that by now he could get over himself and come to denver and get ready to play for a team that is paying him millions of dollars to play a game when millions of people are without jobs. He is coming off as immature and selfish and I believe losing the support of many of the fans in Denver. I am not a fan of one player but a true fan of my team no matter who plays for them.

TRADE :cutler:

How is a coach who wants the team to come first a "me-first" kind of person. The Broncos 'system' that you seem to be referring to (as opposed to the Shanahan system) is a team first one. No player is greater than the team.

Personally, I like that our coach is not letting the TEAM be held to ransom by the behaviour of ONE player.

I like that he is letting the players know that no one's job is safe, and that to play for the Broncos, you have to make the Broncos BETTER.

And who says he doesn't appeal to the media? He is well spoken, and gives concise answers.
    Last edited by Kapaibro; 03-29-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Im acting like he is one of the best qb's in the game as of now. Elway believes he is a top 5 qb and I trust his judgement.

If McDaniels did not realize what would happen when he tried to trade the 'face of the franchise' (Bowlen's words not mine), then he is truly a naive moron.

Cutler has no intention of getting over himself. He made a decision that he doesnt want to play for a coach that lies to his face and doesnt value his talent. he already chose that path because of what McDaniels did.

Every poll still shows that Bronco fans blame McDaniels more than Cutler by a 2-1 margin. They are fans of the team. I bleed orange and think that it is extreme BS to say I am a fan of a player over the team. I want this team to win. Coach is running the organization in a way that is ruining our chances. When I see that, it makes my blood boil. When I see the team run off one of the best qbs alive today, it ticks me off.

I'll be a bronco fan next year no matter who is the qb or the coach. I'll always be a Bronco fan. But I dont have to support crappy decisions or immature coaches just because I am a fan.

Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by mooncamping View Post
    With Jay Cutler gone, Xanders will have the courage to trade for some more defensive standouts in free agency.
    The trade will bring two more first round draft picks, bringing the Denver Broncos total to three first round draft picks, which will likely be used on defense. That could mean: B.J. Raji, Ray Maualuga and Brian Cushing f.e.
    With Jay Cutler gone, his favorite targets Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal will have to work harder benefiting the whole offense.
    Shanahans offense with Jay Cutler was pass first. With Jay Cutler gone, the Denver Broncos can go back to their more favorite more balanced run first, pass second approach to offense, resulting in being less predictable which will work favorably towards more balanced stats.
    There are some very talented sleepers at quarterback in later rounds, such as Sean Glennon and Chris Pizzotti, which arenīt likely to be drafted if Jay Cutler is still here, because he is a starter that is hard to challenge.
    Go away. How in the hell does Cutler leaving give someone courage?
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth420 View Post

TRADE :cutler:
    but only if you dont like winning SuperBowls

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by mooncamping View Post
    I didnīt want coach McDaniels getting hired. To me the Patriots teams of the past are yardage imperative forced by game plan machines.

First of all they were the first to employ what I call the "pre collapsed" offensive line. They employed huge offensive linemen, who can "anchor" as coach McDaniels calls it. Essentially means they donīt move very much. They line up with hardly a gap between their feet in a very tight formation, the center is the only one who is actually on the line of scrimmage, the others are aligned in a V-formation, sometimes even already standing up (what has to be a rule violation by the way). This means it is virtually impossible for the defensive interior linemen to penetrate. Itīs also impossible for the defensive end to get to the quarterback, because to do so would require an extreme angle, which only a blitzing cornerback could do, remember the offensive tackles are already aligned for pass blocking, if the defensive end rushes all they have to do is back up.

The quarterback in this schematic, and you can watch Tom Brady and Matt Cassell have an extreme back drop. They drop back really fast and really far ending up bouncing around on their back foot. What is obvious is the drop back fast and far and then wait. They have that luxury because they are hard to sack due to the pre collapsed offensive line. Whatīs important though is they drop back and wait, then throw.

If you watch Jay Cutlerīs dynamic, heīs leaning forward, heīs ready to drill it at any distance. Also his willingness to improvise and choose the so called eligible receiver (the most open man) on a moments notice should not appeal to coach McDaniels. His quarterbacks take a more measured approach they down check whether receivers are open, going from option one all the way down to option four (running back). It means there is a set sequence of eligible receivers. They mentally check off who is covered, arriving at the only plausible free receiver. There is no improvisation what so ever. Itīs a machine. Jay Cutler will not play for a machine.
    Yet another amazing post...not.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

LOL!!!!!

GOD I HATE THE OFF SEASON!!!!!

If you believe Peter King, Cutler asked to be traded in Jan. after Broncos OC Bates moved to USC. Now how can anyone blame McDaniels for wanting to rid himself of a malcontent like that?

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    LOL!!!!!

GOD I HATE THE OFF SEASON!!!!!

LOVE IT.... LOVE IT!!!

...this is why we're here
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Cut Jay View Post
    If you believe Peter King, Cutler asked to be traded in Jan. after Broncos OC Bates moved to USC. Now how can anyone blame McDaniels for wanting to rid himself of a malcontent like that?
    Even the Broncos have aknowleged that this report was not true. Peter King was making crap up.

Just maybe when yet another belichick assistant fails, the Patriot way bullsh1t that the media shoves in the general public's direction, can stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]