• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralden96
    Practice Squad
    • Dec 2004

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Every week I watch and think back to the days with Jake Plummer and wish. Cutler continues to do nothing to win games. He's got a great arm but who cares? The league is about wins, not how far you can throw a ball. The sad thing is that no matter how you cut it these years with cutler, sort of like the dark ages, are going to continue until someone realizes he SUCKS!!! Look at who Shanahan has for QBs. They are pathetic.

Somewhere Plummer is laughing his butt off, and for good reason.
    Jay Cutler
    38.30%
    Denver Broncos
    61.70%
  • OrAnGe WiLk
    Bench Warmer
    • Aug 2007

This place never ceases to annoy me...
    sigpic

Comment

• Jazzman1987
      Banned User
      • Aug 2006

you do realize that he is still essentially a rooke. barely has a full season under him. it takes time to mature into a solid qb in the NFL have patience

Comment

• Stand Ablaze
        Custom User Title here.
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ralden96 View Post
        No, somewhere in the mountains Plummer is playing handball with his brother.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

• silkamilkamonic
          Sir-Nasty!
          • Jul 2004

Every week I watch and think back to the days with Jake Plummer and wish. Cutler continues to do nothing to win games. He's got a great arm but who cares? The league is about wins, not how far you can throw a ball. The sad thing is that no matter how you cut it these years with cutler, sort of like the dark ages, are going to continue until someone realizes he SUCKS!!! Look at who Shanahan has for QBs. They are pathetic.

Great argument.

Carson Palmer sucks too, even though many consider him to be a top NFL QB in today's game.

Remember when Drew Brees was awesome last year? Has any QB in the game went from arguably the best in an NFL season to one of the worst like Brees has?

Don't look now, but Tony Romo is the second best QB in the NFL above Peyton Manning.

To think everybody was laughin at Jacksonville for cutting Leftsich at the end of the season. Gerrard is easily a top 5 QB in the NFL.

Comment

• RaiderHater9899
            Bench Warmer
            • Dec 2006

Well, it is kind of hard to win games when you get a team a 14 point lead and a combination of defense & special teams lets it slip...
            Remember, we have an alright offense, on good days. But the team is made up of alot of various members and elements, not just a QB. We fixed one of many problems with letting Plummer go, we just have a few more to fix.

Comment

• KeystoneBronco
              Bench Warmer
              • Nov 2003

I hate to admit it...

I really hate to admit this, but I agree with this and the other billion+ threads about Cutler.

He's terrible, and when I say terrible, I mean embarrasingly so. To top it off he's arrogant and cocky, and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on a pass.

I mean I really truly think we could put a small rock (yes, I mean a piece of stone) in his place and do better.

I admit it, I am frustrated with this year and the talent we have on here doing sub-par work, but what do you think all these "slacking-stars" are teaching our young QB? I think Cutler is eating the lazyness right up, too.

I haven't posted negative about him at all, nothing, until now.. I'm so over the cutlerists seeing no wrong with him. Yes, your right, maybe he needs more time and he'll learn his place here in the NFL, but this is one of those people I just don't see it. I think he's just god awful in talent and attitude. To be honest I think he should do everyone a favor and go hang out with Plummer for the rest of his days fishing, maybe Jake can teach him to be good at that.

That's it for me and my rant. Shanahan doesn't need to get fired, but he does need a fire lit under his butt. He needs to know that he's not immortal just cause of those superbowl wins and the fact that he's one of the most winningest coaches in NFL history, what has he done for us lately?

It's time we get a GM that knows how to manage a team, and let shanny do the coaching. Maybe then he will have enough time to concentrait on winning games.

The broncos this year are just downright embarrasing. If they really wanted to suck this bad they shoulda just tanked the whole year and kept up (or down, however you look at it) with Miami... at least I see the guys in Miami trying.. pathetic.

Cutler makes me sick, and may god have mercy on his soul for sucking as bad as he does.

Comment

• **OrangeTerp**
                Practice Squad
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KeystoneBronco View Post
                Cutler makes me sick, and may god have mercy on his soul for sucking as bad as he does.
                What an idiotic comment....

Comment

• Tatum_26
                  Practice Squad
                  • Feb 2005

I really hate to admit this, but I agree with this and the other billion+ threads about Cutler.

He's terrible, and when I say terrible, I mean embarrasingly so. To top it off he's arrogant and cocky, and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on a pass.

I mean I really truly think we could put a small rock (yes, I mean a piece of stone) in his place and do better.

I admit it, I am frustrated with this year and the talent we have on here doing sub-par work, but what do you think all these "slacking-stars" are teaching our young QB? I think Cutler is eating the lazyness right up, too.

I haven't posted negative about him at all, nothing, until now.. I'm so over the cutlerists seeing no wrong with him. Yes, your right, maybe he needs more time and he'll learn his place here in the NFL, but this is one of those people I just don't see it. I think he's just god awful in talent and attitude. To be honest I think he should do everyone a favor and go hang out with Plummer for the rest of his days fishing, maybe Jake can teach him to be good at that.

That's it for me and my rant. Shanahan doesn't need to get fired, but he does need a fire lit under his butt. He needs to know that he's not immortal just cause of those superbowl wins and the fact that he's one of the most winningest coaches in NFL history, what has he done for us lately?

It's time we get a GM that knows how to manage a team, and let shanny do the coaching. Maybe then he will have enough time to concentrait on winning games.

The broncos this year are just downright embarrasing. If they really wanted to suck this bad they shoulda just tanked the whole year and kept up (or down, however you look at it) with Miami... at least I see the guys in Miami trying.. pathetic.

Alright. I'm getting sick of this. Its ridiculous. Last week everyone was praising him. And now you say he's lazy, not enough talent (??), and arrogant?

Alright. For talent and you saying he's that bad. Let's look at this.
                  He's 11th in yards. 15th in completion percentage. 5th in yards per completion. 14th in touchdowns. (Even though we don't throw in the redzone) and 17th in passer rating.

That said, all those are in the top half of the league for starting Qb's. So your saying he's that bad? How is that possible? And please tell me how he is arrogant and lazy. I'd really like to know, honestly.

Yes. He did have a bad game. Yes he will have more bad games. But for a Qb this young to be in the top half.... that's extremely good. He's the one bright spot on our team besides The Beast. And yet you all keep ripping on him? Please explain.

This all just makes me sick.

Comment

• KeystoneBronco
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by **OrangeTerp** View Post
                    What an idiotic comment....
                    No, the idiotic comment came from you, the person unable to write complete sentances.

Cutler sucks, sorry man, you'll have to deal with it in your own way. Lazyness and sloth has corrupted this organization (maybe with a little complacentcy?) and all of it is rubbing off onto your little star.

Comment

• KeystoneBronco
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Tatum_26 View Post
                      Alright. I'm getting sick of this. Its ridiculous. Last week everyone was praising him. And now you say he's lazy, not enough talent (??), and arrogant?

Alright. For talent and you saying he's that bad. Let's look at this.
                      He's 11th in yards. 15th in completion percentage. 5th in yards per completion. 14th in touchdowns. (Even though we don't throw in the redzone) and 17th in passer rating.

That said, all those are in the top half of the league for starting Qb's. So your saying he's that bad? How is that possible? And please tell me how he is arrogant and lazy. I'd really like to know, honestly.

Yes. He did have a bad game. Yes he will have more bad games. But for a Qb this young to be in the top half.... that's extremely good. He's the one bright spot on our team besides The Beast. And yet you all keep ripping on him? Please explain.

This all just makes me sick.

Check my history, I never praised him for anything, nor have I ever bashed him until today. I'm finally letting out what's been building up for me all year. You still see him through rose-colored glasses? Fine by me. Throw out all the stats you want cause bottom line is with all the good stuff he might bring to the table, he brings a whole lotta terrible stuff too.

He's god awful, and I mean GOD AWFUL. I forecast the broncos going into a "dark time" for the next 2-3 years while we try to save this team, then something major will happen that will start to turn it around. Do I see Cutler being here in three years? To be honest, I don't....

The good news for you guys at least is he's got the cocky-ness and attutude like he's the best QB ever born, unfortunately he plays like someone just beat him over the head with a bat.
                      Last edited by Javalon; 12-03-2007, 01:00 PM. Reason: Removed name-calling

Comment

• javon84walker#1
                        Practice Squad
                        • Dec 2006

dude u need to think about what you write next time becuase you are pathetic.... i recall just off the top of my head JAY CUTLER drove the field againts buffalo to win, he also drove the broncos in overtime to beat the raiders, cutler beat rothlesberger in a shootout to win the game, went into K.C and throw the game winning touchdown. "SO IF YOUR LOOKING AT SOMONE TO BLAME, BLAME OUR DEFENCE OR JIM BATES because i don't know who screws up what

Comment

• SBboundBRONCOS
                          some fans are just dumb
                          • Mar 2007

man you people are . . . . . well i cant say it cause id get banned but you know what word im thinking of

cutler just had his first bad ball game of his career

manning just had a 6 int game

cutler is a great young QB and anyone that says otherwise knows very little about the sport of football

so if youd like me to back up my statements why dont you read through every other thread on this board about the same ****** thing

good god people
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

• Stand Ablaze
                            Custom User Title here.
                            • Sep 2007

Check my history moron, I never praised him for anything, nor have I ever bashed him until today. I'm finally letting out what's been building up for me all year. You still see him through rose-colored glasses? Fine by me. Throw out all the stats you want cause bottom line is with all the good stuff he might bring to the table, he brings a whole lotta terrible stuff too.

He's god awful, and I mean GOD AWFUL. I forecast the broncos going into a "dark time" for the next 2-3 years while we try to save this team, then something major will happen that will start to turn it around. Do I see Cutler being here in three years? To be honest, I don't....

The good news for you guys at least is he's got the cocky-ness and attutude like he's the best QB ever born, unfortunately he plays like someone just beat him over the head with a bat.
                            God awful? Wow, you must really hate him.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

• Tatum_26
                              Practice Squad
                              • Feb 2005

Check my history moron, I never praised him for anything, nor have I ever bashed him until today. I'm finally letting out what's been building up for me all year. You still see him through rose-colored glasses? Fine by me. Throw out all the stats you want cause bottom line is with all the good stuff he might bring to the table, he brings a whole lotta terrible stuff too.

Okay. So your just proving my point for me. Thanks. So how come you suddenly go off now? Why not after last week? Hm?

Yes. He does bring some bad stuff to the table. He has thrown only a little less picks then td's. I know I'm saying more facts but... if you look at the interceptions... he's 24th in the league. Not good right? But look whose behind him... Peyton... Brees... Romo...( the so called second QB in the league)...Palmer...

So tell me. He's 24 years old... So if he's "God-awful", how can he be in the top half of the league in the major categories? You expect him to win every game single handedly?

And about not seeing him here in three years... His contract lasts for another six years. Lets just take a 10 million dollar cap hit every year, that sounds like a good idea. We can't get out of his contract, like it or not, but in the meantime, we can watch him grow. Like he will.

And what's with this "cockiness". When has he ever showed attitude...

Comment

Working...
                              X