View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 504 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 1004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    it kind of bugged me when Woodson mentioned that some players say Jay Cutler isnt very nice in the locker room. wonder if there's any truth to that?
    Woodson is a moron i hate this guy he always has something negative to say about the Broncos he kisses ass to the Dolts and Faiders they should fire him

as for Cutler he should do Exactly what Trent said show up Monday and just let it be known That this is his Team and he will do what ever it takes to win period!! :cutler:
    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

McDaniels has simply been letting Jay Cutler know who is the boss, and who is the employee.

Jay Cutler's sense of entitlement is way out of whack.

If John Elway, Dan Marino and Joe Montana can be the subject of trade rumors during their career, I don't see why Jay Cutler can't.

I'm behind Cutler wherever he goes, although I'd much rather be in front of him facing him. But I love Jay and I will follow him, but I'd prefer he stay here.

*It's easier to "stalk" him when he's closer to me.*

"Its just a business."

If that's all you have against Jay Cutler, then that is WEAK. Kid has passion and conviction. If you want a robot then build one. Besides, trading Cutler would be bad for business because who on earth are you going to get who is going to be any better? I still haven't heard a concrete answer to this one. . . I'm waiting. . .

Cutler has yet to prove himself? BS. Josh McDaniels hasn't proven himself. He comes here with questionable character and zero experience and wants to trade the franchise qb. Excuse me? I don't know who you are, neither does the team, owner or fans. Are you fn nuts? Jay Cutler threw for 4500 yards this season, how much did YOUR guy throw for? Jay Cutler made the pro bowl this season; I didn't see YOUR guy in Hawaii.

Who's Cauncey Billups?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc241/AR5XL/RampageSig1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Cutler ain't won squat. He hasn't even played in a playoff game, and he singlehandedly cost us at least 2 games last year (Buffalo and Jacksonville, of which winning 1 of them would have put us in the playoffs).
    So the defense giving up 30 points to an absolutely putrid offensive team had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by stampede! View Post
    "Its just a business."

If that's all you have against Jay Cutler, then that is WEAK. Kid has passion and conviction. If you want a robot then build one. Besides, trading Cutler would be bad for business because who on earth are you going to get who is going to be any better? I still haven't heard a concrete answer to this one. . . I'm waiting. . .

Cutler has yet to prove himself? BS. Josh McDaniels hasn't proven himself. He comes here with questionable character and zero experience and wants to trade the franchise qb. Excuse me? I don't know who you are, neither does the team, owner or fans. Are you fn nuts? Jay Cutler threw for 4500 yards this season, how much did YOUR guy throw for? Jay Cutler made the pro bowl this season; I didn't see YOUR guy in Hawaii.
    Prove that it was McDaniels who wanted to trade Cutler
    i posted my reasons above why I think the Broncos weren't the ones who initiated the trade talks.
    Convince me otherwise. I'm waiting...
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    Good point. I forgot about that. Holmes had 14 rush tds, Larry Johnson had 8 tds and Blaylock had 8 rush tds for them that year. 30 tds from the top 3 rushers and 2,012 total rush yards from those same 3 rbs.

So let's recap. Green had a great year and so did their running game, yet they went 7-9. I'm sure it wasn't the horrible defense that was to blame. It must have been Trent Green. Good stats don't mean anything right? Wins are what make a QB good right?
    O ya, you can't state the obvious.. LMAO, see that is why I can;t stand these so called experts, these people of all people should know what it takes to win!

yeah but the post was created yesterday when there was about 10 billion posts about the same exact subject.

To begin with, this picking sides of McDaniels and Cutler is absolutely insane. I've seen proud supporters of the McDaniels hiring overnight become the first ones to call for his head...and for what? Allegedly looking to trade Jay Cutler?
    I would argue with this for a few reasons.

- From Belichick's coaching tree, there have been 3 who have gone on to be HC's and all of them have been anti social, arrogant failures to this point (besides Romeo on the arrogant part).

- Cutler, for all his faults and probable attitude problems, is a good quarterback. People who argue he doesn't win blah blah, that says more about the Broncos than it does about him in my honest opinion.

- Cutler has proven he is good, and has proven he has a ton of talent. McDaniels has proven diddly squat. So if one would side with Cutler how is that unreasonable? Franchise QB or new HC from a coaching tree that has produced nothing but failures?

If we lose Jay then our team will suck.... Bottom Line...... football is a team sport but jay has something special that most qb's in the NFL don't have.... That's what makes him a franchise qb. He will be a great qb by the end of his career... WE CAN SEE IT EVERY SUNDAY that he has the IT FACTOR!!! I hope we don't lose Jay because the year will be lost and its gonna take years to rebuild. First Shanny is fired and now this ****.... We would never have this stupid **** going on if Shanny was still around because he kept order and his players loved playing for him. Ronald McDonald is gonna kill our team and it makes me sick......... WHAT THE HELL DID U DO PAT????? WHY??? In my 15 years of being a dedicated, hardcore, loyal, fanatic fan, I have never felt so down about my team........Lets hope Cutler stays because Sims will not bring us to the promise land..... Shanny must me laughing his ass off............GO BRONCOS:cutler:

I wouldd pray to every god that exists/has existed that he becomes a Jet.

Quote Originally Posted by stampede! View Post
    Josh McDaniels about Jay Cutler ten years from now?

No, Dan Issel today about Cauncey Billups. See, you CAN make absolutely boneheaded trades that you live to regret even as a good head coach. And McDoobie isn't even good yet.

SAVE THE BRONCOS! FIRE JOSH MCDANIELS!

Chauncey...Point well taken, though. If JayC was traded, the Denver Broncos would come to regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
    Prove that it was McDaniels who wanted to trade Cutler
    i posted my reasons above why I think the Broncos weren't the ones who initiated the trade talks.
    Convince me otherwise. I'm waiting...
    and this matters now because. . .? The Broncos don't deny initiating or participating in the talks.

So you are you going to get that is proven better than Jay Cutler? Still waiting. . . Chris Simms? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofanfolife View Post
    Jay is not a leader first of all a leader doesn't pull the kind of stuff that he has.

a leader to me is a guy like rod smith.

I truly don't understand all the allegiance to a QB that ha proven so little thus far.

sure the QB is important cause he runs the O but Jay has a long way to go before I would call him a leader.

If Jay truly wants to lead then he should meet with the organization in person and put all this BS behind him & get to work.

I could deal with his griping allot more if he had lead us deep into the post season
    He's proven alot more than you'd give him credit for! And weather you like it or not he is a leader! ( it's all a matter of opinion). I agree he should meet, and he should meet face to face with the front office!

And as far as leading us "deep" into the post season, when he has to score on nearly every possession because we have the worst defense in the league!
    It ain't gonna happen untill we fix the defense!

WE HAVE TO FIX THE DEFENSE!
    Haze gray and underway!