View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 553 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 21901
    OH NOES! OMFGz! Stupid, stupid McDumba$$!!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by nakajoe View Post
    I wasn't aware that he tried to call Jay. Is that fact?? I know he was in on the conference call, which is why i wonder why things weren't somewhat resolved.
    According to the AP, yes it's true.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Think the NFL network is reporting 9 News as the source of the story.

They say he put up his large house for sale but still owns a downtown studio.

At this point if Cutler still can not get over this I say trade him to the browns for their number 5 pick and Brady Quin.

I love Cutler and really hope he shows up on Monday but if he is too much of a baby to show up on Monday then I do not want him on my team.

And I still blame McDumass for doing this to our team!

Found the article

http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...1778&catid=339
    You're getting way ahead of yourself. First of all Jay has 3 properties in Denver and this isn't even the one he lives in. Also he was thinking of putting that particular property on the market 6 months ago. And finally from what I'm understanding he is Denver right now.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I just really hope he shows up.

Starting to worry that he is the immature spoiled brat everyone says he is.

People said the same thing about Elway too but he proved them wrong on the field. Just hope Cutler has that kind of character as well.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

It's chill guys.

He is only selling it because

A.) I am buying it from him. God help me I just cant resist a 13-tier waterfall.

and

B.) He is probably planning on renting the Shanamansion when Shanahan gets a gig somewhere else.

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

33 idiots and counting...
    [url]http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/[/url]

Cutlerfan, I love Jay and want him to be happy. I just wish that he can be happy here. I feel like I'm going through some sort of weird break-up. I want this nightmare to end on a happy note. Can't we get some sunshine and a happy tune and some skipping between Jay and McDaniels.
    Cutlerfan, thanks for posting. I've been missing you through out this whole mess.

I love Jay and want him here!

(But if he must go; God, let him become a Bear. At least I wouldn't have ferl weird from wearing my jerseys, the team colors are close enough that I can wear the Broncos jerseys as Bears jerseys.)

Talking

Where is Bowlen? Where are the other Bronco players? I don't hear any of them sticking up for Cutler and trying to keep him in Denver. I guess I just don't hear the team backing him up at all. Maybe McD has talked to the other players on this team about Cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy/kz1 View Post
    Where is Bowlen? Where are the other Bronco players? I don't hear any of them sticking up for Cutler and trying to keep him in Denver. I guess I just don't hear the team backing him up at all. Maybe McD has talked to the other players on this team about Cutler.
    could be.... we can only hope this has some kind of conclusion next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I just really hope he shows up.

Starting to worry that he is the immature spoiled brat everyone says he is.

People said the same thing about Elway too but he proved them wrong on the field. Just hope Cutler has that kind of character as well.
    The last I heard he is in Denver right now.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Blah, Blah, Blah! Another Day. Another non-story !

Cutler House On Market, But Not Primary Residence
    Text 4broncos to 66247 sign up for CBS4 Broncos text alerts More Info
    DENVER (CBS4) ―

You've probably heard Broncos Quarterback Jay Cutler has put his house up for sale. But should you read something more into this? Could this be a sign that Cutler could be leaving town in the wake of his feud with the Broncos? As best as CBS4 Sports can tell...no.

Here's what we've learned. Cutler does have a house on the market. It's a house he bought back in 2006 in Castle Pines. But that's not the house considered to be his primary residence which is much closer to the Broncos facility. Fact is, Cutler has three properties that we know of including a condo in downtown.

We're told Cutler has been thinking about selling the Castle Pines house for somewhere around 6 months. Long before any controversy erupted between the quarterback and the Broncos.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    The last I heard he is in Denver right now.

Man that is good news.

I know we did not do well last year but it was still a year with some good memories.

Eddie Royal victimizing the Raiders.

Going for 2 against SD.

The huge tough win against TB.

Beating Clev when everyone in the house knew we were passing it.

That rain game against NYJ.

This team has some characters and talented players!

It would be sad to see a team with so much potential go back to re-building both the offense and defense.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Someone mentioned Al Davis, I was thinking perhaps Al did a body snatchers on Bowlen and is now running the Broncos into the ground.

:go: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

House was put on the market over a month ago LOL. Just another non-story.

if i could talk to jay i would say this

bro this is a business, and people get moved or **** is attempted for some stupid reasons...i think that its a case of mcdoogie doesnt trust HIS OWN ABILITIES AS A HEAD COACH more then its a case of he doesnt trust yours

he tried to trade you for a guy he was more comfertable with because he is unsure of his success as a coach, lookin for familierity..a happy place
    come back, show this young idiot what you got...make denver your lifetime team, win some superbowls...brush this off as his insecurities about himself more then you
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots