View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 555 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 1055 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 21901
    this is just a coincidence...besides, it wasn't his main residence
    27!

This is crazy, we do not trade our franchise QB :cutler:. Option 3 is to have them work it out or fire JM which I don't think Pat will do. If we traded Jay I'll be one of many pissed of Broncos fan. This is insane.

Thumbs up We need Jay to come back

And we need Bowlen to step up to the plate. Sure he should have faith in his coach but not over the cliff faith. Bowlen needs to step up fix this mess and give Jay some serious support. If Coach McPatriot cannot take the heat for his mistakes then get out of the fire and out of the state. Coaches are paid well to take the blame and still make it work. If the situation cannot be handled by those in charge then maybe the job is too big for a 32 year old. The leave Bill shadow and fall on your face string unfortunately seems to be alive and kicking. If the brass fixes this mess then I will gladly eat my words. But they sure aren't doing well so far are they?:cutler:

"As fans whether for or against cutler or mcdoogie we all should hope cutler shows monday and takes control of his team....by leading with example. at the very least the drama becomes less visible and a little more tolerable...."

but what are the chances cutler does that as of now?
    27!

nail on the head

I agree:cutler:

ESPN and Meat

Hi guys.... Patriots fan here. I come in peace. I know McD was OC when we scored a billion points but I don't really root for him so I am objective. I also understand the 100 post rule but I thought I would throw this out.

When I first heard about the 3-way trade falling thru I figured Mcd would have a problem.However, I thought it would be handled all internal. And that is really my question about Cutler. You know and I know and Cutler knows that speaking out is throwing a tasty piece of offseason meat to what passes for "sports journalism". These guys are going to rip it apart and report whatever sounds good. This "rift" will last well into the season even if the parties work it out. Jay can be upset all he wants but you must keep things in house or else you guys in Denver will be reading inflammatory pieces between now and till one of them goes. This is a no-win situation. You are the feature piece on ESPN. What team or fans want that ?

Quote Originally Posted by spcdlee02 View Post
    This is a sad day. I was excited about McD coming at first, but this whole situation has left a sick feeling in my stomach. How can you come in to a franchise like this and look to trade a franchise player like Jay? And for a guy like Cassell? This is just sad. Bowlen needs to step up and tell McD that this is still his team.
    That's how I feel too!

If you gimme the lions 2 #1 picks I would do it, we tank again for 2 years after that, McD gets fired by then, then we roll?

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    If you gimme the lions 2 #1 picks I would do it, we tank again for 2 years after that, McD gets fired by then, then we roll?
    The Broncos wouldn't be able to do anything with two #1's, especially the first pick, except trade them away.

So at the end of the day, the Broncos will wind up with a bunch of young, inexperienced players on defense and a once-prolific offense without a franchise quarterback to steer it.

I can just envision the empty seats at Invesco now...

Didn't this happen once before? Reeves vs Elway? Who won? Hopefully Bowlen comes to his senses.

well i like the broncos being featured on ESPN but not for bad reasons.
    27!

This whole situation will take care of itself, and the outcome of Bowlen's bad coaching choice will ultimately bite him in the butt, where he keeps his wallet.

If a team is constantly changing and getting rid of quality players, eventually the talent on the team plummets and you have a pathetic team that nobody wants to pay to watch.

My example here would be the Colorado Rockies. It seems like every few years or so, they fail to sign some key players and they end up basically starting over from scratch. Remember when the Rockies first started playing here? Every game was sold out and we led the league in attendance for years. Well, management and poor player decisions kept a revolving door on the talent, then the failure to re-sign quality players produced poor teams that couldn't compete on a high level. Add to that some fan's favorite players leaving also resulted in empty seats. People want to watch a winner. If you have a team that is showing potential, why not try to keep the nucleus together and BUILD a super team instead of letting great players go? I know in these days of free agency you can't always keep all the players you'd like to, but man, spend some money or do whatever it takes to keep them around! Nowadays, you go to a Rockies game and you're lucky if Coors Field is half full--that is unless a team like the Yankees or the Braves are in town or it is a fireworks game. Mismanagement has really hurt the Rockies................

Now, can you imagine a half full Invesco? I've been a Broncos fan practically since day one, and it has always been that a Broncos game ticket is the hardest one in town to get. The stadium is packed every game. Wind, snow, rain, cold, whatever, there is a packed house. Now, if things keep going like they are, we may be headed there.

Don't think it can happen? I remember when the hated Cowboys had their dynasty teams of the 70s and early 80s, Texas Stadium was packed every game. Then came those bad years (like 2-14) before Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman came to town and the stands started looking pretty empty on TV. It took a big turnaround to bring the fans back.

Maybe this (unfortunately) is what Bowlen needs to realize that he bought a team that this city loves and supports. If he mismanages it, it may not always be a full house every Sunday and not all people in Colorado will be sporting Broncos gear..........................E

Quote Originally Posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Who would want a house in Parker?

John Mobley had a house there too.

I lived there before I left for Cal Poly and it's the most boring place EVER.
    There's alot of high end housing in Parker.
    Last edited by LRod; 03-13-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: adding word

Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

what are you talking about? Stafford is the #1 QB and whatever defensive player we can get in the first round is gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by saltybuggah View Post

at all the posters bashing Cutler, running him outta town for selling a house..

now they will say sorry.. tomorrow they will bash again... then say im sorry..

the drama continues
    Nope! "Love [of the Broncos] means never having to say you're sorry."
    and I am not. I will continue to be critical of a player that behaves like he does. If he was Elway that would be different- I could forgive a few intracacies. But this is CUTLER- a QB that has done NOTHING and continues to makes imbecile decisions getting his team into trouble, often at crucial times in the game.

Nope. Not sorry.

Shape up or ship out.