View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 188 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    man, even i wouldn't do that, not for cassell lol

NE players and coaches fail outside of NE
    Fixed your post.

Sig by Peerless

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    I've seen players, coaches, stadiums, owners, and uniforms come and go... I sold news paper subscriptioons in 1972 to win seats to a game (only way to get them). Would I ever give up on my beloved donkeys? (something about the pope, poop, and the woods, I think.)
    But the question is this: in all of that time, have you ever seen our franchise in such disarray? I truly believe this is the lowest point that our great organization has ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    When did you fall out of the Intelligent Tree? I'm somewhat surprised, silk.......
    At this point, it would have to look like a palm tree wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by elevation INC View Post
    mcdaniels needs to go....i give mad props to cutler he should stand up for himself....

When shanny came to denver he didnt say oh wow im comfortable with my previous QB lets bring him to denver and trade john elway....

Mcdaniels has shown just how green and naive he really is. they are giving 5 year contracts to guys that are in there 30's smart FO dont do that period!!!!!!

As far as cutler being a whiner????? he doesnt compare to half of the weak ass fans on this forum....

if I was bowlen i would fire mcdaniels promote dennison to interim, admit it was a mistake...and press on at least then cutler would know that bowlen was telling the truth.....

i hated the mcd siging but decided to have a open mind this doesnt not help me want to endorse him as far as i care he gets fired and we bring in someone who actually knows the right way to fix a defense.

Currently he has made the same boneheaded FA pick-ups shanny got fired for....i see no difference...problem is mcd isnt half the coach shanny was, and shanny never entertained trading a franchise QB for a 1 year wonder who played good in a system for a year.....

neither xanders or MCD has a clue...and its being proven day in and day out since FA started....
    "You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later"

Good post..

The McDaniels ripple effect…

The McDaniels ripple effect…

The pebble seemed small to some but to others it was a 2 ton bolder.
    The size of the stone really isn’t as important as the lake in which it was thrown. Depending on that lake, the stone could have either caused little disruption or forced waves crashing upon the banks. For those sitting on the shoreline, the natural response is to blame the water for getting them wet, those with a little more insight look at the stone as the reason for ruining their peaceful plans. Others look even farther into the matter to find the real culprit of the disruption. They conclude, “Who else could be to blame except the person who threw the stone?”

The person who took it upon himself to throw the bolder should have considered what would happen once the granite broke the calm surface of the pond. If they are going to appoint themselves the authority to do such things, they must also be held accountable for the repercussion their actions has cause. Blaming anything but the person who threw the stone will not stop it from happening again. One must go back to the starting point if they want to trace the origin of occurrences

The point is simple, even if some of this is getting blown out of proportion by Cutlers maturity level. That should have been a consideration by those that pushed this ball in motion! They should have done whatever was needed to prevent this. That is of course giving them the benefit of doubt and assuming they didn’t in fact want to trade Cutler.

If Cutler and everyone else who has had anything to say about this are right, and McDaniels did want to trade Cutler, then he has every right to be upset by this. Think about it, if they didn’t want him but are now stuck because they lost out on Cassel, the guy they wanted, that isn’t fair to Cutler. What makes them think he now wants to play for them? Why do some give McDaniels the right to decide rather he wants Cutler to play but they don’t give Cutler the right to decide rather or not he now wants to play for McDaniels?

Normally when there is deceit involved, the party with the most to gain from the situation is lying. I don’t see what Cutler has to gain from making this up? The FO on the other hand has everything to gain by trying to cover their actions.

Besides, I am glad Cutler wants to clear his head before he talks with the FO. With all those emotions involved, the outcome couldn’t be a good one. Perhaps once he settles down he will be able to sit down with them and clear the air?

Right now, almost everyone believes McDaniels tried to trade Cutler. Unless everyone involved is simply wrong, the FO is lying and in doing so, they are making Cutler look bad. That is pissing him off even more. Who can blame him for that? Some are calling him names for overreacting, well if everything he believes to be true is in fact true, he isn’t overreacting.

I hope Pat steps in before this goes past the point of no return.

Simple

CUTLER=STUD CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH CUTLER=YELLOWJACKET CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH CUTLER=#2 OFF. QB IN LEAGUE CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH Bye the way I just read Brandon Marshals arrest record and I dont want him on a team I cheer for. There is more to life than football and guys like this do not deserve to be stars. I voted for Obama and I think you should shove your black power glove up your azz. Call Vick and see what happens when you cant get your mind heart and attitude out off the gutters you were raised in.

If Cutler goes I'll merely not give a crap about the Broncos until McTard is gone. I simply won't be able to watch games knowing that scum is on the sidelines. I can't stand a man with no integrity calling the shots, so I won't entertain the notion.

What sucks the most about this is after seeing what this offense did last year with 7RB's down and no defense. What sucks is knowing how good New England did with the spread and thinking about what our players WITH Cutler would be able to do with that... seeing the D being redone was amazing... but crossing the line and trying to completely dismantle the offense is beyond stupidity.

The fact that he had the arrogance to go behind Cutler's back is just further proof he's non-confrontational and a coward... heck he wouldn't even talk to Cutler or his Agent till today... they actually REFUSED to talk with them. They deserve this being blown up by the press and Cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by cutler7624 View Post
    Fixed your post.
    i didn't wanna pile on again with the coaches comment, but yeah

weiss, crennel, mangina

makes you expect failure

Quote Originally Posted by doggsamps View Post
    CUTLER=STUD CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH CUTLER=YELLOWJACKET CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH CUTLER=#2 OFF. QB IN LEAGUE CASSEL=NOT SO MUCH Bye the way I just read Brandon Marshals arrest record and I dont want him on a team I cheer for. There is more to life than football and guys like this do not deserve to be stars. I voted for Obama and I think you should shove your black power glove up your azz. Call Vick and see what happens when you cant get your mind heart and attitude out off the gutters you were raised in.
    cutler didn't lead the #2 offense

cuase offense = points

dude if you're going to quit being a fan of your team over this, even though they've delivered you superbowls, that's extremely lame

you don't know what suffering is you baby

McDaniels is a rookie headcoach...

...a rookie headcoach, who initially thinks he is playing a computer manager game!

I hope it is a rookie mistake and McDaniels will start to show some quality headcoaching!

Wake up McDaniels (...if i could i would knock him on the head with a cane like old Biff did McFly...) you cannot have your New England toys at the Denver Broncos!

We should all learn from our mistakes...
    Last edited by trequartista; 03-02-2009 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-Assassin View Post
    Weak..

Thick -n- Thin.

I'll NEVER STOP BEING A BRONCOS FAN!!!!!!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING I LOVE OVER THE BRONCOS

AND IT'S FAMILY
    I don't even put Family over the Denver Broncos to be honest.

Its Denver Broncos> Life.

McD has a mancrush on Cassel. It's cuz Cassel will never challenge McD and he likes it like that. Reminds me of someone else that coaches in the NFL but has a proven track record. McD needs to get this ship right or his short tenure as a HC will be shorter if the franchise collapses any deeper.
    Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post

I hope Pat steps in before this goes past the point of no return.
    I would not rule out Pat being very much front and center in everything going on this offseason. He most likely OK'd Cutler being traded.

I do not think this fan base in general realizes how pissed Bowlen is with his team. I am sure he wanted to puke watching SD score 50+ points on us in a game that could have sent us to the playoffs...if he hadn't already watching us blow a three game lead.

The man fired a good friend he highly respected, you really think he wouldn't deal a QB that is gaining more and more notoriety as a cry baby?

Does no one else find it strange that he has not commented on it once? But, but he said, "Jay is the man around here". Ha, he also said Shanny was coach for life, he said he was confident in the Goodmans.

My theory is the collective and Pat sat down weeks ago and Jay's mental toughness and maturity was brought into question and two factions arose. One, Jay Cutler is expendable, the other NO way do we trade Jay...shortly after the Goodmans were fired.

Which faction do you think Bowlen sided with?

IMO Cutler may be thinking he has a right to pout on principle, my guess he is proving his doubters correct. Now is not the best time to be on Bowlens bad side.
    Last edited by Cutler2007; 03-02-2009 at 04:45 AM.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

kick rocks, scrub.