View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

    18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

    29 61.70%
Page 581 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 21901
  1. #8701
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen,South Dakota
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
    Ok im sorry but this part made me laugh. It kind of sounded like a parent was sitting their 5 year old down and talking to him about a bully at school. I know thats not what you meant but I just think it was funny given the whole situation. Especially the "called you names" part.
    Lol that is the same thing i was thinking.

  2. #8702
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yelm, Washington
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I'm curious. What has Jay said or done, that is a bad thing? Because at the pro-bowl, you can hear on interviews where he states that although he was disappointed of Shanahan getting fired, he was lookign forward to working with McDaniels. That the two had talked and he was excited to get to know him.

    Then on the day OF the trade actions going on, he expressed he was pissed, but on that SAME day.... he was interviewed and said that he felt things would work out, and that although he felt some trust was taken away, he knew that the two of them would move forward and work hard on making the playoffs. Saying how much he loved to play with the Broncos.

    Then the conference call, and McDaniels expresses that all players can be traded and expects him to be at voluntary workouts.

    So what has Jay said that has earned this animosity? Seriously. What has he done??

    Because even some of the best players on ESPN Radio... John Clayton... are saying that McDaniels is pushing for no reason. There was no reason to come out and play hard-ball and beat his chest. He's a young 32 yr old coach that is DESPERATELy trying to force respect when all he's doing, is putting wedges between his players and him because he doesn't know how to lead.

    Agreed, 110%!!! Kudos. :cutler:

  3. #8703
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wichita
    Posts
    3,108
    Is it possible that Jay's parents feel the house is too large for them, they dont like the neighborhood, they dont like living in Denver, etc etc?


    I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

  4. #8704
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Where I hang my hat
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    Is it possible that Jay's parents feel the house is too large for them, they dont like the neighborhood, they dont like living in Denver, etc etc?
    It could also be very possible Jay is buying a separate home that is much bigger that both parties can use without two mortgages. Not likely, though.

    I think the writing is on the wall here.

  5. #8705
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yelm, Washington
    Posts
    488
    I'm just so skippy happy that Patty Bowlen has taken back control of 'his team'!!!!

    Now we have no running game, no Cutler, no Marshall for probably 8 games......and STILL no defense.

    Oh, and did I mention NOW no confidence!!!!

    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

    Good job, Pat.

    With our schedule this year we may not win a single game.

  6. #8706
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Where I hang my hat
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I'm curious. What has Jay said or done, that is a bad thing? Because at the pro-bowl, you can hear on interviews where he states that although he was disappointed of Shanahan getting fired, he was lookign forward to working with McDaniels. That the two had talked and he was excited to get to know him.

    Then on the day OF the trade actions going on, he expressed he was pissed, but on that SAME day.... he was interviewed and said that he felt things would work out, and that although he felt some trust was taken away, he knew that the two of them would move forward and work hard on making the playoffs. Saying how much he loved to play with the Broncos.

    Then the conference call, and McDaniels expresses that all players can be traded and expects him to be at voluntary workouts.

    So what has Jay said that has earned this animosity? Seriously. What has he done??

    Because even some of the best players on ESPN Radio... John Clayton... are saying that McDaniels is pushing for no reason. There was no reason to come out and play hard-ball and beat his chest. He's a young 32 yr old coach that is DESPERATELy trying to force respect when all he's doing, is putting wedges between his players and him because he doesn't know how to lead.
    CP's to come. (I need to spread some around first).

  7. #8707
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Where I hang my hat
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyger View Post
    I'm just so skippy happy that Patty Bowlen has taken back control of 'his team'!!!!

    Now we have no running game, no Cutler, no Marshall for probably 8 games......and STILL no defense.

    Oh, and did I mention NOW no confidence!!!!

    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

    Good job, Pat.

    With our schedule this year we may not win a single game.

    But we have Brian Dawkins (who probably rues the decision to come here).

  8. #8708
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wichita
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    It could also be very possible Jay is buying a separate home that is much bigger that both parties can use without two mortgages. Not likely, though.

    I think the writing is on the wall here.
    I really was trying to find the small sliver of hope in all of this.


    I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

  9. #8709
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    3,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    That's what I would tell my son. Id say, "There are many teams and cities that would appreciate you. I think you should leave Denver. The management lies to you and the fans turned on you and caled you names. You need to get out of that city."
    Total opposite of what I would tell my kids. I'd let them know that even with all the distractions and so forth you have a job to do and an obligation to do it well. At the end of the day you'll feel better that you went out and tried, and tried hard then to have quit on your team and yourself no less. There are times in life when the job is hard, but its your job and now get it done.




  10. #8710
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gooding Idaho
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by trmcmichael View Post
    He owes it to his teammates, the city and himself. And yes, he does owe something to the coaching staff, regardless of circumstances.
    So you think the team should just roll over for a sub .500 QB who is obviously very sensitive and high maintenance. So, we all OWE to Jay to kiss his ass for the next xx years and thanks the good Lord every night that he 'choose' us to bask in his glory?
    We (Broncos organization) do pay him, right? He does earn a fairly good living, is in a good city with good ownership and great fans. What else do we owe him?
    Keep in mind, based on the OP, this thing ends whenever JayC wants it to. It lives today because he wants it to. He is pulling all the strings and making all of the wrong choices. Man ******* up you ivy league puss and get with the program. You want to be treated like a man, then act like one.
    We'll see if that is true soon enough..

    "Great fans", Seriously? Great fan's to who, Cutler? You've got to be kidding me..

    Cutler gets deemed expendable while he's working with Josh for free in his off season and a lot of the fans are willing to turn a blind eye in support of the team. Then they want to come with some, "he should do whats best for the team" crap..

    It's a 2 way street, if the Broncos want Cutler to commit to them they should also be willing to commit to him..

    What are they really saying, Come to NONE MANDATORY ota.s, put in all the extra work you can to learn the new system and owe by the way, you might be traded before the draft.. That's not how a classy organization is run!

    You can support this Patriot way crap if you want, as for me, I will stand in support for one of our Broncos!
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 03-14-2009 at 07:57 PM.

  11. #8711
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    3,014
    Quote Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
    there will be a lot of surprising things they're going to find out about each other.
    its gonna be like "yeah my mom packed pb&j too!!!"




  12. #8712
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Jay will show up. The difference, is McDaniels more willing to make peace than he was during the conference call? Is he done pounding his chest? When is this guy going to realize that there is no need to play "tough guy?"
    Again, twisting the truth to best serve your purpose. Show US when was McD pounding his chest. Isn't he the HC, is he supposed to vow to the demands of a punk cry baby?


    Is McDaniels going to see that as a "yeah, you better show up" ... that Cutler 'coward' to his threats??? Or does he see it that Cutler is being professional?
    He better shows up. That's all there is to it

    Does Cutler miss a day to show that he's not happy with the conference call 'threats' .... and to show that he didn't like being lied to behind his back? I wouldn't be surprised if he misses the first day, and shows up the second. The first day being a "I'm not simply showing up because you warned me to, but I'm showing up because I want to".... thats a pretty common reaction, especially since its "voluntary" workouts.
    That's a pretty stupid way of thinking when you're trying to calm an already tumultuous situation, don't you think?

    McDaniels chest-beating at the conference call wouldn't make anyone show up at his will.
    Again, turning the truth into something else

    There is one thing that is true in life. Any action has an equal reaction. You push, one will push back or simply fall away.

    McDaniels has been doing all the pushing.
    Ravage 2009. Master of the obvious...
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

  13. #8713
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
    Again, twisting the truth to best serve your purpose. Show US when was McD pounding his chest. Isn't he the HC, is he supposed to vow to the demands of a punk cry baby?


    He better shows up. That's all there is to it


    That's a pretty stupid way of thinking when you're trying to calm an already tumultuous situation, don't you think?

    Again, turning the truth into something else

    Ravage 2009. Master of the obvious...
    Thank you, again, dagster.... proving once more what we've all said about you.

    You never post anything of substance. You never have any answers to the questions, and only do what you can to make some ridiculous, off topic, responses to post because you NEVER have any answers.

    The only thing you know how to post... is negative comments on everything.

    Hence why I said it before, that we all think of you as a joke. A negative joke, but a joke nonetheless.

  14. #8714
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,010
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I'm beginning to lose hope now...



    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-broncos-feud/

    I'm still supporting Jay, and I'm still rooting for him and for him to remain a Bronco, but jesus is this guy immature.

    I'm all for forgiving him, but he is seriously acting like a five year old.

    The only problem: He's going to be really, really good one day, and it's not going to be with us. That, and we don't have anyone to replace him with. If we're going to replace him the only QB in the future who can be just as good as him is Bradford.

    The ONLY way I can forgive us for getting rid of Cutler would be if we got a first rounder this year and a first rounder next year...something to get us to Bradford.

    I can live with Chris Simms for a year if it gets us a quality QB in return.
    I'm not so sure this is an accurate report (not that pro football talk would err).

    The house that Jay put up for sale is the one his parents stay in when they are in town. This report is very conflicting and I will probably not accept it as solid truth until a more credible source verifies it.

    That's not directed at you Run, but merely at Profootball talk.


    I was wrong; I just read the link to the local NBC affiliate. I sure hope this is just a cat and mouse game.

    I guess we will see.
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 03-14-2009 at 08:32 PM.

    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

  15. #8715
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
    Pretty sweet.


    But why would you need more than 3-4 bathrooms in a house? lol
    Duh..

    - One full bath for his master bedroom
    - One half-bath for his hallway
    - One full bath for his exercise room
    - And, one special bath for his dog

    That's how I see it. The guy has wealth to go around.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •