View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 33 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    McDaniels what a Lil Btch. Wouldnt answer an questions about his Franchise Qb possibly being traded??? What a pss, we deserve more then that!

I 100% agree on that. Josh knows about all the speculation of the Cutler trade talk in the media so why wouldn't he squash right there and then. I honestly think that Josh is not ready for this job. He just created a storm.
    Last edited by LordTrychon; 02-28-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

If the office trades any of the good players. I am done. I will have a new favorite team next year.

Cutler won't go anywhere. Mcdaniels isn't that stupid.

But what does everyone think about Tony Scheffler? Do you think those rumors are true too?
    Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Quote Originally Posted by PandaBear007 View Post
    Schefter also reported that Jay Cutler was offended and upset that the Broncos would even think of trading him.
    I would be, wouldn't you be upset... If I were Cutler, I WOULD ASK for a trade now, that McF*****gDaniels is doing what he's doing... And Bowlen? Why is the upper management even thinking at this? It's like Colts would trade for Manning, or Saints would trade for Brees... I mean Cutler has so much potential, and he took his offense to a great game... So, Mr. Bowlen, don't do it! Keep Cutler!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red-Falcon View Post
    Elway in 1994 was in his 10th season... Cutler is in his prime, he showed how well plays and how he means to this team... And I think would be a huge mistake to trade him. Not now...maybe in 12 years or so...
    Okay fine, a 1989 Elway. You got my point I hope.
    Thanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by tman24 View Post
    If the office trades any of the good players. I am done. I will have a new favorite team next year.
    Good luck with that
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Quote Originally Posted by tman24 View Post
    Sign of a true fan right there
    Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    Even tho I will understand if he is traded..... other then that this will\would be a stupid move.... I mean come on the kid is still young and I have faith he will be badass next year..... and who are we going to trade for him?...... and we are not that stupid to trade him or wanting to start over.... however I will give cutler one more year till I has a fan ask for a trade or a cut
    I am sorry but your remark of one more year and then you would ask for a trade or cut him is absolutely absurd.........you say that as though he did nothing this last year........He led the 2nd ranked offense in passing yards and made the pro bowl and is a young quarterback who will only get better. Quarterbacks are at their best when they have a good amount of years under their belt.......I am sorry but to call yourself a fan and make a comment like that is ridiculous and you obviously are not a student of the game.....Unfair expectations and if I was Cutler and was reading remarks like that, I would just take my services somewhere else and make sure that you would regret making a dumb comment like that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red-Falcon View Post
    I would be, wouldn't you be upset... If I were Cutler, I WOULD ASK for a trade now, that McF*****gDaniels is doing what he's doing... And Bowlen? Why is the upper management even thinking at this? It's like Colts would trade for Manning, or Saints would trade for Brees... I mean Cutler has so much potential, and he took his offense to a great game... So, Mr. Bowlen, don't do it! Keep Cutler!!!!
    My point was that Vic said Cutler was fine and knew about trade possiblity. Schefter made it seem like Cutler was upset. I was pretty sure when Shananhan was fired Cutler would be gone to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just don't understand...this is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
    I 100% agree on that. Josh knows about all the speculation of the Cutler trade talk in the media so why wouldn't he squash right there and then. I honestly think that Josh is not ready for this job. He just created a storm.
    What storm? A message board going wild over innuendos and rumor?

It is a non story and he is treating it like one, he is in the middle of calls, contract talks, player recruiting, press conferences....

Last I checked, Jay is under contract for 3 more years. That seems like plenty of time to unruffled feathers.
    Last edited by LordTrychon; 02-28-2009 at 03:57 PM.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

We becoming the patriots west or something?

Quote Originally Posted by CareTaker30 View Post
    next thing you no were gonna here sechfter reporting that the broncos have entered trade talks that would send eddie and brandon for welker

Grammar school anyone?

Where did you see Scheff is getting traded?

Wow, everyone is freakn out.....This is just a rumor