View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 36 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
    your pro bowl qb called your GM a liar...ouch

this ain't gonna end pretty

CBS4's Gary Miller spoke with Broncos GM Brian Xanders Saturday afternoon. Xanders denied any plans to trade Cutler, saying "We are not trying to trade Jay Cutler. We will not trade Jay Cutler. He's a Pro Bowl Quarterback." He went on to say, "you can ask Josh McDaniels, and he'll tell you the same thing." Miller did approach McDaniels, who said he was not going to answer any questions. However, Cutler confirmed to CBS4 that he is aware that trade talks have taken place.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/28/cutl...oit-tampa-bay/

I'll be interested to see what :cutler: says later.
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

http://www.notmike.com/images/heman.jpg

I respect him for overhauling our pathetic defense and bringing in a true player like Weapon X. Hopefully, reports are true the Broncos weren't "trying" to trade Cutler, but rather heard out the offers and refused them.

Cassels was JMD's boy last season, but he has a better QB now.

I was about to post something along the same lines of this. I think that if he even did entertain the idea for a single second, it was to make a statement.

Something along the lines of "nobody's job is safe." But, hopefully it actually makes the players work harder instead of giving them a reason to have a personal vendetta against the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    your pro bowl qb called your GM a liar...ouch

this ain't gonna end pretty
    I heard Shamu hates Rivers and plans on eating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    What storm? A message board going wild over innuendos and rumor?

It is a non story and he is treating it like one, he is in the middle of calls, contract talks, player recruiting, press conferences....

Last I checked, Jay is under contract for 3 more years. That seems like plenty of time to unruffled feathers.
    Non story? It's all over the entire NFL after the reporting by Adam. So that would make it a story weather it's true or not. Point is that Josh had the chance when asked and he refused to answer any questions. I don't care how many phone calls or contracts he has to work on. If it's a non story then squash it when you have the chance weather it B.S. or not.
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DeNFrK View Post
    Let me just say that I am Cutler all the way. I think that he, despite his flaws, is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and will bring another trophy to our franchise within the next 5 years.

On the other hand. You have got to respect the fact McD has the balls to even entertain the idea. You can tell that he is alot more like Bill than we think. He is not here to make friends or play buddy buddy. He is here to find the right people to get the job done how he wants it done. Hopefully when Jay changes his tampon he will realize he is not untouchable and he better earn it if he wants it.

Who knows we could see a totally matured Cutler next season. :cutler:

Great day to be a Bronco fan.

:go::go:
    I agree that Cutler has a lot of maturing to do, the team as a whole does. The simple fact remains that McDaniels wasn't the one who initiated the trade talks, he just fielded them. It's like getting calls from a telemarketer, you pick up the phone and as soon as you here the message, you hang up. Cutler isn't going anywhere, the only person that McDaniels would have traded for would have been Cassel, and that isn't happening anymore.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I watched NFL Total Access and they said that tampa bay and detroit were going to get Cassel and then TRY to get that trade..

but they also said that the broncos werent interested.

but if im wrong and the broncos do trade cutler then i would be so dissapointed. I mean EXTREMELY dissapointed
    ......[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Username11avail View Post
    I watched NFL Total Access and they said that tampa bay and detroit were going to get Cassel and then TRY to get that trade..

but they also said that the broncos werent interested.

but if im wrong and the broncos do trade cutler then i would be so dissapointed. I mean EXTREMELY dissapointed
    Cutler ain't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Yea cause i'm sure Bill would trade Tom Brady right now....
    Not fair to compair the two, Brady is all world and already proven, Cutler is just starting to act and play like a pro QB.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Xanders' denial means one of two things....

1) The story was true and he's trying to cover his ass.

2) The story was false and he's trying to cover his ass.

His denial only means he's trying to protect his new (in my opinion premature) promotion to GM.

He's young - Mickey D is young - and this whole disaster proves that they both have alot of growing up to do.

It's funny how there are those saying Jay's the immature one in this deal, but I think we are seeing a great deal of immaturity in the new "leadership" Bowlen has hired.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

it said on nfl network earlier that jay culter was very mad about this
    i don't think we'll trade anyone of them:cutler:
    [B]Team Tebow Member #14 [/B]

Sorry, but being stupid isn't a basis for "respect."
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Cutler requested a trade

And it was denied. John Clayton just said this and that he is furious on Sportcenter on ESPN News. This is a nightmare

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Sports Center, just heard cutler asked to be traded!!

just heard this on sports center, apparently he is so pissed he asked to be traded, McD, Xanders...........IDIOTS!!!