View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 515 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 1015 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 21901
    I'm not against Cutler or anything, I do not like the way he's dealt this whole situation, but I do find funny that whenever something positive is posted about one of our players, the writer becomes God, and everybody praises the article as the best article ever written

On the other hand, when everybody reads an article that tells the truth (normally describes as the things YOU don't want to hear) and it's being objective, then the article sucks, and the writer is an idiot and a hater
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

sorry, you are way off. In the course of hailing Jay Cutler, you´ve put down a few more people who have a professional reputation.
    Jay Cutler was a gamble. The rest of the roster is piecemeal. Having Jay Cutler succeed with the Denver Broncos was in no way planned. There has been nothing but road blocks.
    God providing, I´m sorry, but you will see Jay Cutler hoisting the Super Bowl trophy on another team.
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
    I'm not against Cutler or anything, I do not like the way he's dealt this whole situation, but I do find funny that whenever something positive is posted about one of our players, the writer becomes God, and everybody praises the article as the best article ever written

On the other hand, when everybody reads an article that tells the truth (normally describes as the things YOU don't want to hear) and it's being objective, then the article sucks, and the writer is an idiot and a hater
    I don't if Sports Guru actually puts a real positive light on Jay because ultimately is the one who has rein in his agent.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Jay Cutler IS the Denver Broncos, whether you or any other person wants to admit it.

Damn. I really would LOVE to know what our record would have been without Jay commanding the offense.

I really am still shocked that we were ahead in the division for so long, and hell even winding up being .500 with one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Our defense was just as bad as the Lions... and they were 0-16.
    How many INT's did he throw?...in the opposing teams red zone? As far as our D goes, Cutler has a lot to do with how poor their numbers looked. So many turnovers that put our D in extremely difficult positions. He's a crying little baby that needs to go sit on a bench for a season. And now that Marshall is probably going to sit for the first half of the season, my bet is he would rather be traded anyways. I'll take any QB out there over Cutler. Someone that can hold on to the ball and hand it over to our punting unit.

Great article Woody. It is amazing to me that people here would actually think Cutler is at all the reason that we have lost. I mean, it is almost as if a lot of "fans" here didn't watch the season and the defense that we had. It is almost comical that McDaniels would want Cassel over Cutler.

I'm sorry, but Cutler is the one with all the leverage in this situation. I don't care if you think he is the worst person in the world. He is the young star QB. This team NEEDS him if we want to be good in the future. He doesn't need this team. He would make a TON more money going to another team right now than he will make here for the next couple seasons. That is why I love that he got so angry about the team wanting to get rid of him. It shows how much he loves it here. I have also never seen one of his teammates say he was anything but great to them. It has ONLY been reporters and people that don't know the guy(like kids on this forum) who say he is not a good person.

Even if you think he is a baby, McDaniels is the one that screwed up here. He didn't handle the situation very well, even if he was only listening to offers. There is no way this should be this big of a media circus and he definatly should have made sure to keep controversy away from this team in the offseason, when everyone is just looking to make a story. This front office has a lot to learn.

That being said, I support the front office. I don't get why people think that just because someone is sideing with Cutler, that they have to hate McDaniels. I am just happy McDaniels wasn't able to pull the trade off. I really am waiting to judge him until after he shows if he can make this team win though.

Denver in general is very hard on their QB. John Elway got this and more before he won the Super Bowl. Did he whine? Yes. Did people call him a spoil brat? YES. Would his victories be less sweet without the hard times? YES!!!! It is easy to say and do the right thing when everything is peaches and cream, but the true mark of a man is how he gets thru the hard times when everything is against him.

Jay is going to be the QB in Denver, bet on it, and when he wins the Super Bowl trophy and says "This one is for Mel Kiper" we will all roar.
    Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith
    http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/G/...riffithand.jpg

http://www.dewmocracy.com/assets/poster_SuperNova.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    in 6 out of 8 of cutler's losses, he couldn't even lead his team to 20 points or more

that plays a part in keeping an already bad defense, on the field

cutler's costly turnovers (just ints) =

1 int lead to 7 points
    1 int leads to a fg
    1 int lead to 7 points = 5:53 KC TD Maurice Leggett intercepted Jay Cutler for 27 yards (Connor Barth made PAT) 10 - 0
    1 int leads to a fg
    2 ints lead to 2 fgs + 1 int lead to 7 points = 4:58 MIA TD Will Allen intercepted Jay Cutler for 32 yards (Dan Carpenter made PAT) 13 - 0
    1 int lead to 7 points
    2 ints lead to 14 points
    1 int lead to 7 points
    1 int lead to 7 points

so you've got drives ended in ints leading to 68 points that cutler is responsible for, and 2 of those being total gifts

rivers' costly turnovers (just ints) =

1 int leading to a fg
    1 int leading to a fg
    1 int leading to a fg
    11:27 NYJ TD David Barrett intercepted Philip Rivers for 25 yards (Jay Feely made PAT) 7 - 0
    1 int leading to 7 points
    1 int leading to 7 points

so you've got drives ended in ints leading to 30 points that rivers is responsible for, and 1 of those being a total gift
    You know what you just showed? Again, that our defense is horrrible. Other teams can get stops at times when the offense screws up. Our offense throws a pick and it goes for a score just like all the kick offs and punts eventually do.

Why are you here trolling? This isn't the place for a Cutler VS Rivers debate. That belongs in smack.

Ya, What Woody said...
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    What a piss pour arguement. Cassel couldn't beat Cutler on his best day, and that is factual. In fact, at best he was 2-5 against teams of equal quality to the Pop tarts.
    10/20/2008 den 7 n.e.41 Denver came in at 4-3 and NE was 4-2

cutler 17/26 168yds 1td 2int's
    cassell 18/24 185yds 3td 0int

You get two first round draft picks. That gives you four first round draft picks on April 23rd. The Denver Broncos have been quite frugal so far, so the cap will not be a problem. The other teams will be well intentioned, because of your loss. You get who you want at every pick.
    Now remember Jay Cutler was a gamble that payed off. The stadium was full, jerseys were sold, reputations were formed. As an investment he rocked the bank. The franchises reputation has grown.
    Now Chris Simms is the quarterback. Jay Cutler is leaving. Why would you want to lower his value, by attacking his values, if you are worse off for it?
    Look the gift horse in the mouth. Fate is smiling on you.

Quote Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
    10/20/2008 den 7 n.e.41 Denver came in at 4-3 and NE was 4-2

cutler 17/26 168yds 1td 2int's
    cassell 18/24 185yds 3td 0int
    So this proves what?

That Cassel has the better team around him.

GOod job Patsy fan. You almost have learned you some football.

If Jay got to go against our defense, he would have had FAR better numbers than that. Shoot, only 186 yards against this team? That is almost sad.

He didn't initiate any trade talks. He listened to a trade proposal and turned it down, so your question is mute.

If you could trade him with a set of rules you would, wouldn´t you.

Quote Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
    I was thinking that his 1.8-1 td to int. ratio might have something to do with the broncs record the last few years
    When you are playing from behind most of the time cause your "D" or that you fill you need to score everytime you have the ball, you force things---and that is the way of life! He could have improved on that, but i tell you what it still would not have helped this team the last few years!!!

The more real facts we hear, the more I'm becoming convinced that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion by the media. Though it could just be wishful thinking and hopeful optimism on my part, I really think that Cutler will show up Monday, and everything will be okay. Things may be a bit tense between Cutler and the coach for a while, but they will get over it and learn to work together.

Then we can all finally put this nightmare behind us.