View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1114 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 114 614 1014 1064 1104 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1124 1164 1214 ... LastLast
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    Links to Jay Cutler post game press conf. following losses:

Cutler following the loss to the Chiefs in game 4

Cutler following the loss to the Jags in game 6

Cutler following the loss to the Patriots

Note he made no excuses for his performance with the finger issue, when it was obvious all game to anyone who watched that the finger bothered him, and he was especially critical of himself in this interview

Cutler following the loss to the Raiders

Cutler was pretty tough on himself on this one, going as far to say that the win loss record is only kept for a coach and a QB, and that he's gotta make it happen.

Cutler following the loss to the Panthers

Specifically blamed the loss on the Offense, and I watched this game and had nightmares that night about this game and the offense had little to do with this loss.

Cutler following the Buffalo loss

Cutler spoke on the fact that they didn't take advantage of chances to go out and win the game (if you can say he called out anyone, he called out the equipment and comm people for the failed mic in his helmet). Never said a word about the defense the entire presser.

and finally Cutler after the San Diego loss. Cutler never once made a derogatory comment on the defense despite the fact that they should have apologized to him and the rest of the offense after this horrible performance on their part. The media gave him a chance to call out Eddie for crucial drops and he just said that they were both disappointed.

All in all, these were 7 of the 8 press conf. with him after losses (for some reason can't seem to find the 8th, if I do I'll post the link) but Jay handles the press with maturity and calls himself out more so than he ever blames anything on his teammates.
    "San Diego never stopped us, we stopped ourselves!" Hey Cutler, were you playing the same game? Give credit where credit is due. 2 int's! 1 crucial in the end zone which that was the game changer! In his conferences he seems to always say "you know"??? maybe we dont know Jay!
    Last edited by Digital_Madness; 03-26-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    DENVER In the dank and cramped visitors' locker room this past Monday night in Oakland, knowing full well a television camera was catching every word he said to his team, Broncos coach Mike Shanahan wasted no time.

I hate the Chargers, he declared.

_Mike Shanahan_

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Collinsworth Knowledgeable??
    as annoying as he is in madden 09, he is pretty smart about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    Links to Jay Cutler post game press conf. following losses:
    I would give you CP for doing the work on my claim for me but for some reason the cp thing won't pop up. I will try remembering to give you some when I get home. Assuming that my work computer is the problem and it isn't the site.

This shows exactly what I'm talking about. You just have to listen to ANY Culter interview. He always has blamed himself after losses and that one line silk posted and one other joking comment are the only times I have ever heard him say something bad about another unit. The comment silk posted wasnt even supposed to be bashing the defense. I'm pretty sure Cutler was trying to take a shot at the chargers and didn't realize he was putting down the defense at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Madness View Post
    "San Diego never stopped us, we stopped ourselves!" Hey Cutler, were you playing the same game? What a moron!
    SD fans should never call another human being a moron. Unless you guys are talking to each other of course.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    Shut up .
    i agree. im sick of everyone talking **** about mcdaniels. bowlen hired him, bowlen thinks he give us the best chance to win, we keep mcdaniels and cutler. the end:salute!::salute!:
    Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
    vs.
    Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
    Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
    First Round Pick TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Madness View Post
    "San Diego never stopped us, we stopped ourselves!" Hey Cutler, were you playing the same game? What a moron!
    He was referring to the dropped passes and turnovers. And yes, Denver was more responsible for their bad offensive performance than the performance of the SD defense. Besides, any time Cutler jaws at the Chargers, I will always applaud him.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tgn View Post
    Don't you think it's way easier to find another Mcdaniel than it is to find a cutler (took us 10 yrs to find a franchise QB of this caliber). Bowlen should know this
    Yes. And he seemingly doesn't.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

How about we support the Broncos and hope for the best for the team. That would include McD and Cutler solving this issue and putting it behind them. Then, Jay can learn the new system and Josh can focus on the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by eabort View Post
    How about we support the Broncos and hope for the best for the team. That would include McD and Cutler solving this issue and putting it behind them. Then, Jay can learn the new system and Josh can focus on the draft.
    That would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    he tried to trade for cassel, who threw like 1 deep ball all year. most of his yards came from passes 7 yards or less.
    bubble route to wes welker and watch him take off for 10 yards. simple story of cassels career in the nfl
    Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
    vs.
    Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
    Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
    First Round Pick TBA

Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    I would give you CP for doing the work on my claim for me but for some reason the cp thing won't pop up. I will try remembering to give you some when I get home. Assuming that my work computer is the problem and it isn't the site.

This shows exactly what I'm talking about. You just have to listen to ANY Culter interview. He always has blamed himself after losses and that one line silk posted and one other joking comment are the only times I have ever heard him say something bad about another unit. The comment silk posted wasnt even supposed to be bashing the defense. I'm pretty sure Cutler was trying to take a shot at the chargers and didn't realize he was putting down the defense at the time.
    NP, I've always thought that Cutler can be a little too hard on himself after losses, and the comment that he has a habit of throwing other guys under the bus got under my skin because I have never heard him say one malicious thing about any of his teammates. In fact, his former teammates at Vanderbilt said that he was fiercely loyal to his teammates, and it shows in his pressers.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

that would be my ultimate wish, seeing cutler in mcdaniel sysem
    Quote Originally Posted by AC1 View Post
    That would be ideal.

Cutler easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Collinsworth Knowledgeable??
    Played WR in the NFL and while he is annoying at times, his Football IQ is actually pretty up there. He's great at breaking down plays (although he doesn't hold a candle to Jaws in this aspect, no one breaks down a play as an analyst better than Jaws) and he especially knows the job of a WR in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo View Post
    Agreed.

It is kind of a staple of the WCO (what Shanny based his offense around) to figure out pre-snap your 1-4 receivers.

It's why Vick would run, in his sets, scrambling was often number 2 option.

That's why there was so much talk and complaining last year, that Cutler wouldn't check down and instead just gun it to his number 1 option (Marsh)

Not a bad post, but I disagree with you, and I think Cutler fits the Mac offense in ways we can only hope to see.
    I heard several knowledge football people say they think Jay is well suited to this type of offense maybe even more so than the West Coast offense.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16