View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1120 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 ... LastLast
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    If Jay is so great how is it that he hasnt been a winner since high school? And tell me this how is Jay a franchise qb? If McD can turn Cassell into a playoff qb, he can turn Simms into something worth watching. Just bc we wouldnt have Cutler doesnt mean we will have 10 losses. This a team game, not a one player game.

Now with that said, Cutler will be back. He will develop under McD and will make a dang fine qb. My only concern is in McD offense the qb has 2 plays and he calls one of em at the line. Im affraid Cutler is just gonna call the one he likes better then actually reading the d and taking maybe the lesser play.
    Matt Cassel is playoff quarterback yet if not mistaken the Patriots didn't playoffs did they? Cassel couldn't beat most of the teams that were equal to his own.

By the way what makes you an expert as what will happen in the play calling this next season? I'm going go out on a limb and say you wont be in on any of the game planning or play calling. It's just a guess but I'm willing to roll the dice.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by anton... View Post
    you should work for a newspaper or espn...
    I hope you aren't implying that they've been fanning the flames just to keep the story alive/sell newspapers! I see no evidence of that at all. Especially not when I read anything Jim Armstrong writes...
    :go:

Check out my [URL="http://milehighmagic-broncos.blogspot.com"]Broncos blog[/URL]!

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
    DB's don't like it when they're repeatedly raped by an opposing QB....Want proof? Ask Champ Bailey
    Yeah, Cromartie can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosojia View Post
    Yeah, Cromartie can relate.
    It's true, I just confirmed this with that infamous anonymous source that we've all grown so fond of.
    :go:

Check out my [URL="http://milehighmagic-broncos.blogspot.com"]Broncos blog[/URL]!

Cough Cough Jeff George attitude . the more I read the more I think im right.
    Last edited by JayCutler06; 03-26-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosojia View Post
    Check this out

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/200...popular_i.html

Hmm, wonder what happened between the two of them.
    Whaaa a player from an opposing team hates our QB. Like I give a rats *** what Kerry Rhodes thinks. Now if it was Champ Bailey saying something I'd take note. I hope players on every team in the league hate our guys. Just gives us bulletin board material and means that our guys are doing something right.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Wow- i wish i would have gotten to this Gem earlier. I suppose hamilton, weigman, and kuper dont fit our scheme either as they are all smaller lineman. As we know his scheme only works for the biggest lineman.

There is so much i want to say to this, but can not formulate into words....Just watch as the season progresses (assuming we dont lose Jay) and then come back to your post and meditate for a bit.
    He doesn't know what saying about the offensive line. Our line is comparable in size to that of the Patriots.

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    rav its like we said on another thread...what system couldnt use a young qb with one of the if not strongest arms in the league, a qb who can run, elude tacklers, is very elusive, big, can throw from the pocket, out of the pocket, on the move, sidearm, going down, across his body, a qb who is voted intothe probowl in his second full season, good in 3 step drop, 5 step drop, 7 step drop or shotgun

then if for whatever odd reason you can justify him not fitting the system.....YOU FRIGGEN CHANGE THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

you dont change a qb for a lessor talented one....a good coach adapts what he wants to do to fit what his qb can do..he molds his offnse around the franchise qb

the op is wacked
    Come on Arapaho, didn't you know that quarterbacks that can make every throw, throw with accuracy, and are mobile are definitley not suited to playing in every offensive system? :cutler:

Thanks Snk16

I'm sorry but if the QB doesn't fit the system (which is total BS, but let's just speculate for a minute) then which is easier. To adjust the personnel to the system, or the system to the personnel? I'd say the second, personnel-y. Haha, get it?
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by acpell671 View Post
    I wouldn't say that no news is good news.

Look, I know everyone is feeling a bit better since that interview. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but this all playing out just as it should before a high profile trade is made. I have been a Cutler supporter since day 1, and I don't know if my distrust for McD is swaying my opinion, but everyone is following the trade SOP from Cutler to the Broncos to interested teams. I am just as worried as ever.

Cutler demands a trade, the Broncos deny it. They have to or it drives the value down.
    Cutler's agent raises the question of Pat Bowlen's credibilty.
    McD tries his best to go on tv and show commitment.
    Other teams leak interest to the press and make the call to the FO expressing interest.
    Teams "committing" to their current qbs so they don't pull a "mcdaniels"

It's the makings of a bidding war, which we will never see until there is a deal just about in place.

The only thing that I am holding on to is that there is not much available out there and refuse to believe that Chris Simms is our interim answer.

So please somebody, prove me wrong.
    Apparently, according to some reports I've read online, Cutler and McDaniels were to speak this Tuesday (or is it next Tuesday, the reports weren't clear on that), but there was nothing else on it than that. I think at this point, Josh has probably told Jay that he'd like to work out things, but has probably asked that Jay tell his Magent (Moronic Agent) to stop talking to the media about this situation. Good advice, if he did indeed ask this. I think at this point, no one wins with more speaking to the media other than what has already been said. In my opinion, the best way to mend fences on both sides and get everyone back into an us versus the world mentality is for Josh and Jay to meet somewhere with Burgers, a nice Grill, Some A1 Sauce, and a case of Light Beer (Jay needs to watch the sugar so Light instead of Regular). Kick back on some lawn chairs, talk out the issue, and agree to disagree on whether Josh wanted Cassel more than Cutler. Then let's get down to the business of figuring out how to make the rest of the league look like chumps on ice skates.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    I'm sorry but if the QB doesn't fit the system (which is total BS, but let's just speculate for a minute) then which is easier. To adjust the personnel to the system, or the system to the personnel? I'd say the second, personnel-y. Haha, get it?
    Exactly.....

Seriously? Color me surprised that anyone here cares what Rhodes thinks about OUR qb!

Our team needs to go out there and smack talk every single player out there. That's part of the game, getting in people's heads. Go JAY! I hope he makes enemies out of every db out there!

I'm a girl and I can't believe some of you dudes out there. This is football, not curling, people!

Quote Originally Posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    It doesnt matter who he is, the fact is, everyone who watches NFL Network or ESPN has to sit through 10 minutes of new Cutler crying stories before they get to enjoy whatever it was they set out to watch and I am sure most people all agree, Jay needs to follow Deion's advice last week and man up, lead by example and show why he should never be involved in trade talks again, but instead he continues to cry and act like an 18 yr old
    Deion is a panzy. How does Jay "continue to cry" when he hasn't been in the media for 2 weeks? At least get your facts straight, dumbass
    [url]http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/[/url]

Thanks florida... comforting words go a long way...

Effects on our defensive without Jay

Anyone stopped to consider the effects of this possible trade of Jay Cutler to our defense. I'm speaking specifically in terms of time of possession. Our TOP wll drop dramatically and the defense will be on the field for an eternity and our senior veterans like Dawkins and Bailey will wear out by the mid season. The older guys we have are not built for this type of situation.
    I think McD had better think a bit more about the ramifications on his D if his O is going to sputter for two more years trying to find their niche.