View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 169 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 21901
    Cook sees an opportunity to get paid in full now rather than two years down the road. Nothing like Culter getting traded for a nice large contract and guess who gets some commission coming his way? We are in a deep recession after all?

BTW, Cook can $uck it.:salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by HorseStance View Post
    Doesn't seem liked he helped the situation much!
    Unless James Cook gave Jay Cutler specific instructions to stay away from his supervisors and the front office staff, I do not believe he hurt the situation. I think Cook was simply explaining to the media why Cutler was so upset and is also mad at the Broncos. BTW Cook also was Brett Favre's agent for 18 years and that relationship was a very good one.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]"What will not kill you makes you stronger."[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Rackman View Post
    He sounds like a man who loves the Broncos, and wants to stay here and fulfill his and everyome elses dreams. He's NOT a cry baby. He's honest, and expressing how he feels.
    He sounds like he is pouting to me...I especially like this though " I want to be in denver, this is where I made my home" as he is calling from his home in tennesee

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
    Chargers fans have been in all forums all day laughin their asses off at all these frickin idiots starting thread after thread of this same **** with their own opinions attached, how about we stick to posting threads only on the news articles involving this situation so we can avoid looking like a bunch of crazed fans.
    Charger fans have been laughing at us for the past 3 years now, so nothing changes there.

Lightbulb He sounds like a mature Pro Bowl player IMO

Great interview. Thanks for the post:cutler:

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    ive been saying this for 2 days. they got a call about a potential trade to reunite mcdaniels with the QB he just made a star, mcdaniels said "hmmmm...no" and tahts it. the media and fans blew this **** up big time.

they need to clear this up publicly asap.
    The story I read went a little different. The trade was a go until Belichick pulled the plug, and leaked to the press McDaniels plan to trade Cutler. Making our organization look like a bunch of clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by shawny View Post
    The story I read went a little different. The trade was a go until Belichick pulled the plug, and leaked to the press McDaniels plan to trade Cutler. Making our organization look like a bunch of clowns.
    Belichek isn't that stupid. Lose out on a top 15 pick and take the #34 pick instead? No.

The thing that gets me is the last part of the statement. “If they weren’t, maybe he forgives and forgets." Don't you think that if Denver actually were trying to trade Cutler that his agent would know for sure?
    The fact that he says maybe they weren't trying to trade him tells me that Bus is just trying to spin this to his advantage.
    Watching the Mile High Magic from a mile high.

I'd like to know why the FO feels that they do not need to further address this issue to us as the fans. Personally, I'd like a little reassurance that the meeting tonight went well and things are patched up, and I'd also like to hear the same from Cutler himself. This is starting to sound a lot like the way the Patriots deal with the media and fan base, and honestly, that's not a good thing IMO.

Grow some balls Cutler. Go meet with your employer already.

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    ive been saying this for 2 days. they got a call about a potential trade to reunite mcdaniels with the QB he just made a star, mcdaniels said "hmmmm...no" and tahts it. the media and fans blew this **** up big time.

they need to clear this up publicly asap.
    My thoughts exactly. Cutler's dumbass agent is the one that needs to be fired!! This is all very very silly. Blown way out of proportion for a good story. Im so ready to move on. Cant wait for the new season!!
    [B]GO BEARS!!!!!![/B]

what's funny about the whole cassel thing is that he was almost cut in the preseason because he had done so little...that was the debate late in the preseason for the pats...who will be the backup qb and many thought cassel would be cut

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    He's won alright. A below .500 record in the NFL. Even Peyton Manning at least made it to the playoffs with one of the worse defenses in the NFL.

EVEN peyton manning? you mean the first ballot hall of famer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    What happens when McD is seen at Sanchez's Pro Day?
    If hes dumb enough to draft a QB with our 1st pick, he should be fired!!

Beings all this is going on, he better start thinking about his actions.. There is more to being a coach then writing a play book and telling people what to do. You have to lead men, In order to do that, they have to respect you. With his actions he has lost some respect.

Going to Sanchez's pro day would look bad and raise more questions, that alone should keep him the hell away..

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    what's funny about the whole cassel thing is that he was almost cut in the preseason because he had done so little...that was the debate late in the preseason for the pats...who will be the backup qb and many thought cassel would be cut
    Exactly.

It is a pure JOKE and a moronic idea that we should trade our franchise quarterback, a pro bowler, a former first rounder.. .for a guy who wasn't even drafted, didn't start a game into an injury happened.

This move makes/made the Broncos and McDaniels look like a complete mouth breather.