View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 183 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I know I am going to get attacked for this... but, I just have to say it... I don't like Cutler very much right now! I am not talking about the QB Jay Cutler.. I am talking about Jay Cutler, the man. Something has always rubbed me the wrong way about this guy.. maybe it was his non-chalant attitude in press conferences or his screaming to fellow players on the field.. or maybe it was because he mumbles when he talks. He always struck me as a baby but, he was a Bronco so, I loved him anyway. Well, this weekend was a total mess and yeah, maybe he had reason to be angry with McDaniels but, he didn't just answer some questions about being traded, he had a total hissy fit. He played right into the media's hands and was a big reason this entire story blew up like it did. If he would have said "no comment" and kept his mouth shut and waited around to see how things panned out, there wouldn't have been a story and there would have been nothing for the analysts and broadcasters to talk about all weekend. I swear I saw glee in these analysts eyes.. they were loving this soapera and now Denver is the laughing stock of the league. When Cutler demands to be traded and refuses to meet with Denver officials, or take McDaniels phone calls... that comes across as very immature and childish. I am not crazy about how McDaniels handled all of this.. he made a big mistake and now he has to deal with the mess but, Cutler needs to grow the heck up and stop acting like a diva who needs his hand held. Football is a business and a ruthless one at that... when he learns to stop taking things so personally, then he will become a great QB! Somehow, I just can't see Peyton Manning acting the way Jay did this past weekend.
    If Jay is a true competitor,.. he will get his butt back on the horse and extend a hand of forgiveness to McDaniels. He will be the bigger man and then he will set out this season to make McDaniels feel like a fool for ever considering trading him! He will prove himself on the field. Somehow though, I worry that Cutler may be a baby all season and pout and not play well because he had his feelings hurt. How Cutler handles all of this in 2009 will show what kind of heart Cutler truly has. It should be interesting.
    Ditto!

wow, people need to get over themelves and quit acting like theyre saints.

Cutler is upset about being possibly traded and finding out from a phone call from a teammate..oh man what a horrible human being!!!

Tell ya what, dont bother going into work tomorrow, youve been fired in favor for a 16 year old pimple faced kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CutlerIsBetter View Post
    Referring back a couple posts, I GET IT.

Holy ****.
    at Denver fans going after each others throats.
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty6006 View Post

Cutler is upset about being possibly traded and finding out from a phone call from a teammate..oh man what a horrible human being!!!

Tell ya what, dont bother going into work tomorrow, youve been fired in favor for a 16 year old pimple faced kid.
    :salute!:

CP coming your way. Cutler had every right to be pissed off, I would have been. If McLovin gave a rats... about Cutler, he would of hung up the phone when he heard trade & Cutler in the same sentence.

I am done with all of this Cutler stuff. Elway was the same way when he was young but he grew up in front of our eyes and amazed us on the field and we all grew to love him and shed tears when he retired!!!! I believe that Jay has had a fire lit up under his ass and he will come out this next season and prove any doubter's wrong and then McD will be on his bandwagon along with everyone else. It has gotta be hard to go to the pro-bowl and light up the league with a crappy defense and no running, be dumped on by the coach and G.M. and then to have fans expect that you be perfect all the time and if you are not then they are calling you a baby........F**K that job......He is probably thinking right now " I'll take my ass to the nearest mall kiosk and work with Tatum"!!!!! I think we should be jumping Marshall's ass.....get off Jay's!!!!
    [IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/B4Bronco6/Untitled-2-2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII View Post
    I love the fact that you thought the Denver offense was fine but the only thing that needed fixed with it was "scoring."

If the offense was fine then they wouldn't need to fix "scoring."

Cutler is your top "dawg?"

Who are you, Randy Jackson?

Anyway, your top dawg is 17-20 as a starter.

Not impressed.

So replacing a 3 year QB that has tons of upside despite his Type 1 Diabetes. That is in the same league as some of the best QB's in the league and you wanna trade him for what a 1 hit wonder QB?

I dont know if your lacking a brain, refusing to use reason or just flat out stupid. Maybe all three would explain you Chegg and those who are really just flat out out to 'get' Cutler.

Castle is nothing more then Jake Plummer ver 1.5 minus the turn overs. The guy just goes out there not to screw up and not to win games. He had it easy as a Pats QB, he just threw it to Moss or Welker, let the D get him the ball and have a RUN GAME do the rest. It could be the same thing. Castle is nothing more then a product of the NE system, he's not in his own league, he's in the same league, I sure hope he flounders this year so all of you guys can go.. "gee thank god we didnt get castle or we'll be 3-13."

Still would you be upset if Cutler were traded to hmm Tapa where they got a good defense but a crap Offense and suddenly Tampa ends up in the SB hunt while Denver is stuck with Castle sitting out of the playoffs? No probably an idiot like you will say "were still rebuilding"

Would you get angry if Jay is hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in his new Bucks uni as they win it with him or will you be "were still rebuilding."

I dont know maybe im wasting my breath maybe I am because im sure as hell know that you and the moron brigade wont get it.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Salute to you :salute!:

Jay Cutler can take his whinin arse elsewhere!
    You my friend are a flip floppin tool! BTW for all your "fair weather fan" type bluster you have just proved yourself the epitome of a fair weather fan. and dont worry about taking the "next jay Cutler" tag off your son, My boy Hunter had that covered anyway!

Cutlers Fault??? HaHaHa

im really irritated that some of you guys keep saying it Cutlers fault for opening his mouth and all this became what it is because of Cutler get your head checked if you honestly think its Cutlers fault its all Josh Mcdumazz im really starting to hate this guy the Prob has always been the Defense not Cutler i asure all of you that if we had a top 20 D we would of made the playoffs and Mike would not of been fired but now all of a sudden because Cutler says something its his fault.... don't get me wrong i think it was time for a change but not this Mcdumazz is tearing apart our team if he would just come in here redo this D and work on the small things that need work on offense we would be more than on our way to the playoffs but instead hes telling our Franchise QB that he prefers a 6th round system QB of a scrub than Cutler who would probably be the #2 overall pick behinde Mario Williams if we re did the 06 draft you guys can be sure that if we dont make the playoffs ill be the first on the FIRE Mcdumazz bandwagon :cutler::cutler::cutler:
    Last edited by Cutler4tw; 03-02-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Best headline ever

Broncos QB Cutler miffed at the team after trade talks surface
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Marshall very well could be the best WR in the league right now. Is he an idiot? Yes. Do we need to keep him? Absolutely.

Cutler... long as he shuts up and learns the system should have no further issues.

Cant wait until the Preseason! Screw the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty6006 View Post

Jay is upset that other teams rang the Broncos asking to trade for him, which they did NOT do, and that he wasn't told that other teams think highly enough of him to suggest a trade in the first place.

There is NO proof other than Jay's *****ing that he is still on the block.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Honestly I give chops and bravado to Cutler.

he's calling out McDaniles and seriously McD does need to be called out. He tried to throw a cupe and it backfired on him horribly.

Besides he was not 'angry' , '*****y' or 'winey' as most of the Idiot Brigage would love to say.

The thing is, McD is scared of the team, he's scared of Cutler and he's scared of the fan base going on a which hunt if he cannot win any games. Hense why he was desperate to get Castle a QB who's his comfort zone that he knows will play safe and do what he's told then to mold a QB who has a unique persionality and wants the best from himself and everyone. As well not afraid of telling it like it is.

If you tell it like it is I guess your called, *****y winey or angry... worse yet a permadonna.

The thing is communication could have gone both ways but Cutler was trying to figure out what the hell was going on, didnt get anything so he went to the one place where McD WOULD have to pay attention and thats the media. Who knows if Cutler didnt do what he did he could have been out of Denver without being notified until he got the call of "Hey jay guess what your gonna be playing for the Bucs now, I got castle so goodbye." from McD
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    I like how you changed your sig from "The next Jay Cutler" to "I do not want my son to be anything like Jay Cutler!"

It's priceless how fast this fanbase turns on their own.
    It is rather sad isn't it. I know exactly what Cutler is going through, and I fully endorse him being pissed at McDaniels and company. Everyone forgets Cutler is the guy who has been with us for 3 years, the guy who has been doing diabetes foundations for the community, the guy who is the leader in the locker room... etc. How would you all feel if a young John Elway (who had FAR worse playing stats, way more int's etc) was almost traded by Dan Reeves for a QB he used to coach. Stop the hypocrisy. Josh has shown he's just like Mangini etc, and a typical power hungry former Patriot wonderkin. Cutler is the biggest bright spot we've had at QB since Elway and has all the physical tools to replicate it. Do any of you actually REMEMBER what Elway was like when he was young. Same damn attitude Cutler has. Stop turning on the face of the franchise for some spoiled brat who got a promotion to Head Coach far to early.

He needs to hire a PR firm to handle this stuff for him

..and not A Rods!

(waits 35 seconds)

Thank you.

Can we videotape opponets practices for Jay to use too?