View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 286 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasagoodrun View Post
    Thanks for the memories Mr Bowlen, but thats the final straw. This franchise has been in shambles for the last few seasons and while I had faith, I never thought it would come to this. It was a great run, and we had some great teams, but I can not put up with this any longer.

To whomever gets off the list, I hope you enjoy the season tickets I gave up this morning, they were good for many years. Obviously you have more tolerance than I do, but this was a long time coming.

Enjoy the last of Jay Cutler, if he is still here this season, because he is surely on his way out.

To all the rest, please don't kid yourselves. This was bad. This was beyond bad. Jay Cutler will be gone by 2011, if not sooner. There is no way to mend what was done, and if you truly believe this can be fixed, well, you really don't know much about what goes on in the NFL.

A view in, from the outside

This may seem a bit harsh since I'm not a Bronco's homer. I just feel that a different point of view, is sometimes a good thing. Up front... I'm a New England fan, with a history of how Parcells & Belichick do things when they take over a team, so here it is...
    Denver hasn't had that many coaches right? So the fans are kind of new to the turmoil of it all. teams like Detriot, Miami, 49er's, Raiders are pretty used to this.
    Cutler is a talented QB... He knows it, but he thinks he's better than he is. BP & BB want a certain something from there QB. I can't imagine that JM would be any different. I can clearly see why JM doesn't want Cutler as his QB.
    1-Losing record
    2-Health issues
    3-Under achiever
    4-Not coachable
    5-Airs problems in the press
    6-Has asked to be traded
    7-Doesn't get along with management
    8 Believes the Bronco's are his team
    9-etc...
    This guy sounds a lot like Jeff George, who bye the way... May have had the best arm in the history of the NFL. I hear how Cutler talks about his arm
    Anyway George's biggest problem was himself, and seemed to be in a downward spiral throughout his pro career.
    I got to tell ya something Denver. If this is Josh's team. And it is!. The press or fanbase will not sway him. He's young, but he's old school.
    One thing that he knows. He was aware of the pissing and moaning that would take place with the ousting of (fan favorite) J Cutler. I respect a head coach that will take a risk, in order to put his system in place.
    He made a good attempt with the 3 way trade but, the Cassel-KC deal was in the bag already.
    Give Josh a chance. Taking over a team is always rocky, when changes take place.

agreed. well put.

Quote Originally Posted by theflammer View Post
    My question is WHY DO THEY WANT CUTLER TO TALK NOW, WHEN THEY DIDN'T TALK TO HIM BEFORE THE NEWS BROKE...

Why hasn't Pat Bowlen said anything, The last I heard, he still signs the Checks
    I'm guessing they want Cutler to come in so they can shut him up and start damage control.

Hooray, beer!

i neither own a car or drive one.

my means of transportation are my two feet.

can you please use an analogy or metaphor that i can relate to?

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ggs View Post
    You're full of it. See you in September.
    Oh yeah, he'll be there kicking himself for having given up his season tickets
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    Well, I don't have a crystal ball, and if you are referring to my support of Jay Cutler, it was before this entire fiasco.

I did defend Jay Cutler, because I do think he has incredible ability, but I guess I have just grown tired of his antics, which are part of the equasion.
    But as I pointed out, Elway was labled a diva before he even came to Denver. And if the Broncos gave up on him when they almost did (back when he was almost traded to the Redskins) just because he didn't get along with his head coach and thought he was the Broncos, we never would have won two Super Bowls.

The point is, I agree Cutler is immature and probably opens his mouth way too much. But I think it's way too soon to give up on the kid, and regardless of any of that, McDaniels was in the wrong for this whole mess and for wanting to trade Cutler for Matt Cassel.

You compare Cutler to George, there are a plathora of one-season wonder quatterbacks I can name that compare to Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    People hear and see what they want to. Who knows what anyone would do if they were put in this situation. That includes Brady, Manning(s), etc.

And your theory is that McD thought Jay would be 'difficult'? Neither side gave anyone a chance! This, in my opinion, is stemming from McD's time in NE. BB is the man, and no one crosses Belichick, at least in NE anyway. In NE, it is beat into the collective heads of the team that the Head Coach is supreme ruler and master.

WHILE I DO NOT DISAGREE THAT THE HEAD COACH IS IN CHARGE, I will liken it to being a bully. The bully see's how his Dad treats the family, and then leaves home, and tries to act the same way. The general response, of course, is gonna be chaos.

It says nowhere in Cutler's contract that he has to come 'a-runnin when ever the HC calls. This is just another bully/powerplay move by the front office in an attempt to establish dominance over the QB.

Jay's first starts, everyone was saying he didn't talk enough, and he wasn't a vocal leader. Then he becomes vocal, and now he is a brat. At least I can say my QB has remained truthful and on point through the whole situation.

It can be said Cutler isn't being professional all day long, but how professional is it to keep lying to 1. Your QB 2. Your fans 3. The public 4. The media?

I think Josh McDaniels is trying to reign in this young, wild, Bronco.

Someone just needs to tell him you catch more with honey than vinegar.
    I agree it is all specualtion, and hopefully it will come out in the wash.

For now, I am siding with McDaniels, because I suspect my scenario is pretty close to how it played out...why else would he do what he did?

There is just no logical answer unless McDaniles soured on Cutler's attitude.

I also think that if this played out how I believe it has, McDaniels was in an extremely difficult position.

Here they are, preparing for free agency, etc, and all that goes into negotiations, etc, all the while being a rookie HC, and not being sure if you can count on your so-called franchise QB.

I mean think about that for a second...what if your suspicions about Cutler turn out to be true, and he was going to be a problem, and you had a chance to aquire Cassel and passed on it...and all of this compounded by having to make an immediate decsion, because Cassel was just made available on short notice.

That's alot for a young coach to deal with, and I don't envy him at all. I will even go so far as to say there may have been some panic on his part associated with it, because he knows he can't be without a functioning QB.

It is a mess, but this idea that Cutler was victimized and McDaniels is some sort of conniving guy is bogus.

Now, if it turns out new information comes out that further sheds a bad light on McDaniels, then I will evaluate it at that time, but this idea that Jay Cuter is just an innocent bystander is beyond ridiculous.
    Last edited by MindField; 03-03-2009 at 10:25 AM.

What I think of these Cutler trade rumors....

Quote Originally Posted by itwasagoodrun View Post
    Thanks for the memories Mr Bowlen, but thats the final straw. This franchise has been in shambles for the last few seasons and while I had faith, I never thought it would come to this. It was a great run, and we had some great teams, but I can not put up with this any longer.

To whomever gets off the list, I hope you enjoy the season tickets I gave up this morning, they were good for many years. Obviously you have more tolerance than I do, but this was a long time coming.

Enjoy the last of Jay Cutler, if he is still here this season, because he is surely on his way out.

To all the rest, please don't kid yourselves. This was bad. This was beyond bad. Jay Cutler will be gone by 2011, if not sooner. There is no way to mend what was done, and if you truly believe this can be fixed, well, you really don't know much about what goes on in the NFL.

GFYS!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

its not that simnple..

the car doesnt have feelings..

sometimes trades are made cuz players force the issue.. if Cutler (car) cant get over the fact that McD and crew tried to trade him away, (which they have every right too because no player is untouchable for a price), then the Broncos (owner) have no other options but to try and shop him...

im not for a trade of Cutler but there is a possibility that he might be traded away... at this point its up to Cutler himself on what he wants to do...

sig by B4B6..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by in.the.game View Post

lol...
    Would you get full knee replacement surgery if all you needed was new sneakers?

Quote Originally Posted by in.the.game View Post

lol...

The OP just means to fix whats broken (defense) instead of switching engines (Switching QBs).

i know, i know...

just playin, these boards need some humor during these trying times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avsfan987 View Post
    lol you are pathetic.

You're just a drama queen lapping it all up, you clearly were never a fan in the first place.
    I'm Kaylore, and I approve of this post.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!