View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

    18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

    29 61.70%
Page 800 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 798 799 800 801 802 810 850 900 1300 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 21901
  1. #11986
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    27
    Bowlen needs to give him the inside iggy and a big bag of $$$$ right in the magillcutty.

  2. #11987
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    fair weather fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #11988
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,440
    Quote Originally Posted by doggsamps View Post
    I just heard on espn Cutler is only going to make between 1 and 2 million next year. For a top 10 qb that is pretty low. Like Bubba Love Spunge says. SHOW ME THE MONEY KID.
    If he wants more money, he should be in Denver acting like our quarterback. He was the 11th overall pick of the 2006 Draft, he won't make "only" 1 or 2 million per year.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  4. #11989
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by McKeough View Post
    ... you're only further displaying your ignorance.

    Just because we, the paying fans, the same people who pump money into the franchise, and keep it going say we're not going to support the team if Cutler is traded, doesn't make us bandwagon fans.

    We don't have to blindly follow and agree with every move management makes even when it's clearly a terrible, stupid decision.

    Every year me and my brother spend thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles flying to Denver for a week from Nova Scotia, Canada, to see a Broncos game. That will not happen this year if Cutler is traded, and if he is, for the duration of Josh McDaniels' employment.

    I'm not paying $200.00 for Sunday Ticket, either.

    Yes, I'll follow the team, and watch games if they're televised locally, but I will not support the team if they go through with this decision.

    I've been a Bronco fan for over ten years, through thick and thin. I remember when we were a classy organization. I WILL NOT support the team as long as an outright liar is at the helm. And it's not debateable. Josh McDaniels lied to Jay, his players, and the fans. And he got caught. He messed up and he's too arrogant and won't swallow his pride and man up.

    So, stop calling me a bandwagon fan, because you're wrong. I've supported and been a fan of the franchise longer than a lot of you, and I'll continue to root for the players.

    I will not, however, support the franchise as long as it's run by dishonest idiots who clearly don't know how to run a team. And that doesn't make me, or anyone else a fairweather fan or bandwagoner - we're just educated.
    Do you really think Mikey did everything he promised...seems to me didnt he shank the snake (who by the way was his favorite son too) in the back to bring on cutler who didnt do crap the rest of the year?? Lets quit fooling ourselves here...honesty is not what gets people to sign with a team, they blow smoke straight up their butts and tell them what they want to hear. Just for another example mikey told grahman he would be a pass catching te when he got here.....if i remember right he was the blocking guy in mikeys scheme!!!

    I understand people dont want to be without a QB but I think the kid is pushing this more than people realize, its not all his fault but he needs to own his fair share!!!

    :go: my sorry butt will be there without or without Jay!!



  5. #11990
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by doggsamps View Post
    I just heard on espn Cutler is only going to make between 1 and 2 million next year. For a top 10 qb that is pretty low. Like Bubba Love Spunge says. SHOW ME THE MONEY KID.
    Mike Golic laid into Cutler pretty hard last night. It was pretty funny.

    He said it's time for Cutler to realize that he is in a "big boy" league now and to start acting approapriately. He used a mocking tone when saying "big boy."

    It was pretty funny.

    Anyway...Cutlers contract is for 48 million, so until he can prove that he can be a winner in this league, he needs to calm down and just play football.
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

  6. #11991
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    315
    whatever happened to honoring your contract? he's not making chump change and he still has more to prove and improving to do. Play out the contract then get a new deal.

  7. #11992
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    318
    You have no clue do you?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://imageshack.us/img/imageshackbanner.gif[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #11993
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Saint Joseph, Missouri
    Posts
    56
    It does really bug me when players decide in the midde of the contract that it is not acceptable. If you truly have a problem with it, come teach with me and enjoy the lifestyle this job gives you

  9. #11994
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Posts
    4,171
    *Jay Cutler puts pinky by his mouth*

    If you do not pay me 5 MIIIILEEEOON DOllAARS I will blow up the earth


    Mwahahahahahah moo hoo haw haw!

  10. #11995
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by dbsoldier View Post
    Do you really think Mikey did everything he promised...seems to me didnt he shank the snake (who by the way was his favorite son too) in the back to bring on cutler who didnt do crap the rest of the year?? Lets quit fooling ourselves here...honesty is not what gets people to sign with a team, they blow smoke straight up their butts and tell them what they want to hear. Just for another example mikey told grahman he would be a pass catching te when he got here.....if i remember right he was the blocking guy in mikeys scheme!!!

    I understand people dont want to be without a QB but I think the kid is pushing this more than people realize, its not all his fault but he needs to own his fair share!!!

    :go: my sorry butt will be there without or without Jay!!
    Good post. I'm just as upset as the rest with this whole soap opera (which I maintain Bus is driving) but in the end I'll still be a Broncos fan. I'll be very disappointed that the QB I thought we were going to have for a long time can't come to terms with the new management but I guess it's like a marriage gone bad, there's wrong on both sides and it's never a clear picture.

    I still hope they can work it out but right now it looks like its headed for a divorce.

  11. #11996
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake Zurich, IL (Colorado Raised)
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    McDaniels wears three Super Bowl rings.

    Jay Cutler has nice stats, and a losing record as a starting QB in the NFL.

    Not really that tough of a choice if you ask me.

    You are the perfect example of a guy that has taken his stand, and the facts clearly don't matter to you, and you have the audacity to call someone else 'ignorant.'

    That's actually funny.

    I don't care what you think you know or believe. If what you say was true, Pat Bowlen would have already fired Josh McDaniels.

    Franchise QB's are hard enough to come by, and if you think McD could just trade Cutler without having a good reason to do so that would pass the smell test with Bowlen, you are begging.

    The logic and the facts don't support Jay Cutler's stance, period.

    ..and as I said, McD is not going anywehere, so feel free to join Cutler as a fan of his NEXT team.
    I don't think McD's rings bear much significance as he was not the head coach, and he wasn't calling offensive plays until the middle of 2005.

    After all, Brian Griese has a ring too, maybe we should bring him back!
    AMPIPE

  12. #11997
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    497
    I hear the yapping, but what I hear more is your wallet flapping trying to do the talking.
    Stop trying to roost in Jay Cutler´s crown.

    If you´re money is so hot, why don´t you buy yourself a quarterback that comes with a Super Bowl guarantee?
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]

  13. #11998
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    497
    Jay Cutler would play for free, if he could find a franchise that does not impede itself and wants to win. That Vanderbilt degree goes a long way in instilling confidence.
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]

  14. #11999
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    I guarantee you this thing looks 100 times larger now than it will in training camp.
    Two weeks later... what do you have to say now?
    Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
    Samuel Johnson

  15. #12000
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBronco View Post
    I don't think McD's rings bear much significance as he was not the head coach, and he wasn't calling offensive plays until the middle of 2005.

    After all, Brian Griese has a ring too, maybe we should bring him back!
    For that matter, let's give Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer a look. I'm sure the latter would come out of retirement and quarterback for Denver.

    I don't buy the excuse that because McDaniels was present when New England won it's Super Bowls that suddenly makes him an expert on how to make it happen for Denver.

    Keep in mind too that he was the offensive coordinator when Belichick lost his only Super Bowl to date (and to a defensive coordinator who should be our head coach right now, I might add).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •