View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1014 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 14 514 914 964 1004 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1024 1064 1114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    It's funny, Charger fans look at Denver's 8-8 record and say "Jay is such a choker. LOL" Then they look at their own 8-8 record and say "Damn Rivers is a beast the way he carried this injury riddled team."

I don't get their logic.
    You'd have to have lived in San Diego for a while to understand it.

I have.

You simply don't have access to the same drugs they do.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    Not sure what you want here CanDB and I think it is well known that writing is not my strong suit ....

I thought I read somewhere It mite take me a few days to find the link...There has been so many stories on McD and Cutler of late.... McD compares life to a box of chocolates and Culter is working closely with NASA on self propulsion ......
    Anything qualifies here except another one of those aforementioned topics.....you know, "Jay said this and then Josh said that".......

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I predict that Jack...er, Josh McDaniels, will trade Cutler away for five magic beans, and when he's asked why he couldn't just apologize to Cutler and make it work, he will state:

"I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
    hahahahaha priceless. gotta love people who are like that

Quote Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
    Cutler agreed to play for the Denver Broncos for six years in exchange for 48 million dollars. If Pat Bowlen or Coach McDaniels asks Jay to wipe their ass, then he should gladly do it and thank them for allowing him to do so.

I say keep Cutler on the team but bench his ass for the season and make him play special teams. 1.95 million of his 2009 salary comes if he finished in the top 5 in any major passing category and another 4 million of his 2009 salary comes if he take 70% of the teams snaps. We'd have a great backup QB, and taking 6 million dollars out of his pocket might instill some humility and help this little boy grow up.
    In most cases I would agree with your assessment. But this one is different, and here is why:

- They tried to trade him without being upfront about the possibility
    - They lied about the issue after the fact
    - They have done a poor job of reconciling the situation

Sure, Cutler bears some blame in this mess. But if I were him, I would probably feel the same way and want to force my way to somewhere where I was wanted.

What I do agree about is them not trading him. I think he should be kept and not traded, as no value is there for him. The details of his contract do make his cap number totally manageable. Then, keeping him would force a reconciliation if he is going to play - and if he is able to do that, perhaps his reward can be a new big contract.

It's a business and Cutler is playing his hand well. He either goes where he is wanted or forces the issue in Denver. If I were the Broncos, I would never trade him and force him to get happy (which means McD is going to have to step up and make him happy and rebuild trust).
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

http://www.notmike.com/images/heman.jpg

Enough already!!!!

Are we bronco fans or what? this cutler thing is so old and I am tired of it. I would like him to stay here and play. McD and Jay will see a superbowl victory together if they can get over all of this stuff. Jeesh enough already. I support the broncos all the way first and foremost. I am glad josh is here and think he will surprise everyone in Broncoland. Jay if you stay you will be an elite QB. plain and simple Get to work on getting the scheme down for the upcoming season and not all of this childish he said she said stuff. Broncos forever all the way.
    Always in support of my team. No matter what!:go:

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

So my question to you, make it a quiz for that matter, what haven't we discussed THAT MAY BE INTERESTING..:
    I will make some assumptions here for the sake of the thread.
    1. Jay has much more ability than Cassel
    2. Cassel had really good year last year, considering he was basically a
    rookie. Some are giving credit to McDaniels.
    3. The defense has a better than average chance of improving.
    4. We will have two healthy running backs for at least half the season.

And last ...

5. Jay stays.

How does he develope, and how does the season go? To temper things, we are looking at a new offense and defense.

How about this take?

This whole situation is a ruse. We are distracting the rest of the NFL from what are real goal is, which is to clone Brian Dawkins and create an entire defense of Dawkin clones. We brought in other FAs to use as part of the DNA mixture to gain the desired body types for certain positions, but the main ingredient is Weapon-X.

McD knew he couldn't pull this off without a diversion, so he went to Jay under cover of night and proposed this preposterous plan of premeditated pandemonium. He knew he could use his old boss' penchant for backstabbing and underhanded dealing against him. So he called BB and inquired about a trade for his old friend Cassell, knowing full well that BB would leak the info giving the Broncos just the diversion needed to round up all the top geneticists in the world and start on the Weapon-X army.

Hell yeah, I like the sound of this.

It will most likely be on Total Access. I expect him to say that he wants Cutler to be his QB in 2009.

I've never been a big Cutler fan like some here.
    And I have usually sided with management on controversies because over my time I have understood that what is "public" is usually mostly incorrect. There is almost always twenty or more very important pieces of the puzzle that is not available to the workers for obvious reasons. And then they criticize you and your decisions and ability because they are judging you on what "they" know.

This is why I side with McDaniels on this one.

I see Cutler for what he is- a slightly above average NFL QB that constantly makes poor decisions.

I wouldn't be upset to see him go, but I would be if we got little for him.

Cutler asked for a trade. He obviously DOESN'T WANT TO BE A BRONCO.

That marks a clear delineation in my mind.

I'd boo the hell out of him.

If the Broncos are 4-10 and Cutler's team is 10-4 coming to Denver. I think I will know who i will be mad at and just shake my head in anger.

I'd totally boo his ass.

Just because I'm jealous that we wouldn't have him anymore.
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    How about this take?

This whole situation is a ruse. We are distracting the rest of the NFL from what are real goal is, which is to clone Brian Dawkins and create an entire defense of Dawkin clones. We brought in other FAs to use as part of the DNA mixture to gain the desired body types for certain positions, but the main ingredient is Weapon-X.

McD knew he couldn't pull this off without a diversion, so he went to Jay under cover of night and proposed this preposterous plan of premeditated pandemonium. He knew he could use his old boss' penchant for backstabbing and underhanded dealing against him. So he called BB and inquired about a trade for his old friend Cassell, knowing full well that BB would leak the info giving the Broncos just the diversion needed to round up all the top geneticists in the world and start on the Weapon-X army.

Hell yeah, I like the sound of this.
    Very nice use of alliteration there Chaz. Well done.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Quote Originally Posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
    Very nice use of alliteration there Chaz. Well done.
    Thanks I thought it thounded thweet when I firtht thunk of it.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sylvester The Cat alliteration.

The circumstances are a little different, but as a Charger fan, when Seau and Brees were let go by management, I still had to cheer for them. It was not their choice that they left. THey both wanted to stay Chargers, but our glorious front office had different ideas.

But if a player wants to leave, then I would have a much harder time wishing them well. I am not sure I have ever actually booed anyone in my life, but I certainly would not think well of anyone who just wanted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats_fan View Post
    It will most likely be on Total Access. I expect him to say that he wants Cutler to be his QB in 2009.
    I've got this gut feeling that this will happen too. But with this organization and our previous actions, you never know.