View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1064 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 64 564 964 1014 1054 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1074 1114 1164 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 21901
    [QUOTE=oldster;2667299]
    Quote Originally Posted by pitnlala View Post
    If you think that McD has any less control than Shanny did you aren't paying attention IMO (or the opinion of any sports journalist in town).

/QUOTE]

I think many of us are paying attention and don't agree with your scenario.
    Fair enough, time will tell. All signs so far point to McD running the show with the same ultimate control Shanny did.

Show me one story or article about anyone but McD calling the shots since the Goodmans were ousted, and I would hold my opinion in check.

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    I think that kind of depends where he goes don't you think? If he goes to the lions or something like that, how do you really think he would single handily turn that franchise around?
    No. Nobody could turn that god forsaken franchise around.

I posted this earlier, You CANT JUST ASSUME they are talking...Our inside "Sources" got us this far...

1. Jay needs to come out and call B.S on McDummy
    2. Jay needs to come to practice at Dove Valley and get to work...

I'm sick of all this PUB, I thought I'D never say this but I hate seeing us on S.C and N.F.L network everyday. This is getting old and needs to STOP...

McD, came out today and made a point to turn the jersey around just to show the name on the back of it...It spelled C-U-T-L-E-R...

I'm starting to hate evryone that is spun in this media web...

WHERE ARE OUR LEADERS???????? When Elam was let go CHAMP spoke out...
    When Leach was let go Stoke spoke out....WHERES THE LOVE FOR JAY????
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Peter King made a great statement on how Cutler gaffed all this from the beginning....

...not only did Cutler run as far away as he could, and communicated through the media, but he took steps to avoid the ugly situation, and still is.

avoidance; "maybe it will just go away"
    That wasn't a Peter King quote - that was a Charlie Weis quote.

And I would expect someone from the New England system to both understand and sympathize with McDaniels' PoV.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    That wasn't a Peter King quote - that was a Charlie Weis quote.

And I would expect someone from the New England system to both understand and sympathize with McDaniels' PoV.
    Whoever, it's still a great quote, and I seriously doubt anyone in the NFl honestly thinks the "avoidance" act is actually the right approach to any situation whatsoever.

At least be a man and tell the guy to "go to hell".

Avoidance is for high school girls.

did you see denverbroncos.com McD had an interview and said he's our QB and is willing to talk to cutler again. interview with NFL Network
    Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Offseason signings are not amazing but are not horrible. Draft is yet to come. Not 1 game played under McDaniels' command. No proof that Xanders is or will be a bad GM. There is no way to know by now if we are set up for mediocrity. We have a tough schedule for the next season. We might struggle. But what if Shanahan was still here? Would we be successful? Just imagine us facing the NFC East with Slowik coordenating our defense with Nate Webster, Marquand Manuel and Vernon Fox on the field... And then our west coast offense repeating the same mistakes, getting a lot of yards, failing to score and turning the ball over. I think 2009 would be ugly for the Broncos one way or another. McDaniels at least gives us a new face, a new system to attack our opponents. And I expect our defense to be smarter and more aggressive. Let's see what happens first.

I am not saying they would be better with Shanny! Bowlen had a chance to restructure his organization, and he chose to continue the same path.- giving a coach ultimate authority and in effect letting the tail wag the dog.

My point is why should we expect different results. Isnt that the deffinition of insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos Al View Post
    did you see denverbroncos.com McD had an interview and said he's our QB and is willing to talk to cutler again. interview with NFL Network
    Apparently that interview was "BS" too, and it was actually a raging Cutler fanatic dressed up as McDaniels.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Whoever, it's still a great quote, and I seriously doubt anyone in the NFl honestly thinks the "avoidance" act is actually the right approach to any situation whatsoever.

At least be a man and tell the guy to "go to hell".

Avoidance is for high school girls.
    Well I agree 100% that if this is to be resolved, Cutler is going to have to sit down one-on-one with McDaniels and hash this out, without agents or GMs.

However, Bus Cook brought up a great point himself. What is so secretive that McDaniels wants to tell Cutler that he doesn't want anyone else in the room when he says it?

Quote Originally Posted by oldster View Post
    Ordinarily I would completely agree except this has gone on too long with both camps contributing to our collective angst.
    They are reported to be in contact with each other.The less of this stuff in the media the better.If it means more time to possibly get this worked out then that is fine with me.

The Cough

I am very surprised that not many of us ( fellow broncomania fans here ) have not mentioned anything about the cough after the question on MC's interview on the NFL Network! Seems to me we have another Lane Kiffin on our hands and he made the biggest mistake a new head coach could! This is the reason why the NFL should have a hiring age of like Min lets say 40 !! And you must have quite a bit I am talking years on the sideline as an OFF or DEF coordinator ect...

For the record the Jets got the steal of a century in getting Rex Ryan as thier Head Coach

1st of all he is a Defensive Coach Something We Needed!!

Oh well here's to bottoms up!! WAY 2 GO Mr. BOWLEN !! WAY 2 GO

lol that was good but me as well i'm tired of all this we can't do it without him and theres no one out their i want so culter/mcdaniels kiss and make up so we can kick the chargers ass this season..
    Albert

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    However, Bus Cook brought up a great point himself. What is so secretive that McDaniels wants to tell Cutler that he doesn't want anyone else in the room when he says it?
    If Cutler had any balls he'd go and find out. Besides, that's just more "Bus Cook propaganda".

[QUOTE=pitnlala;2667321]
    Quote Originally Posted by oldster View Post

Fair enough, time will tell. All signs so far point to McD running the show with the same ultimate control Shanny did.

Show me one story or article about anyone but McD calling the shots since the Goodmans were ousted, and I would hold my opinion in check.
    While not an article I would take when McD said in an interview that the Cassel deal was not serious enough to go to Bowlen's desk as a sign he did not have complete control.

He coughed?

Preposterous! Head coaches shouldn't cough, they should be physically invincible.