View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1115 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 115 615 1015 1065 1105 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1125 1165 1215 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatmaster View Post
    bubble route to wes welker and watch him take off for 10 yards. simple story of cassels career in the nfl
    Yeah, one thing I'll say about the Patriots is that while we ran the bubble route a lot last year, the Patriots actually ran it well.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Everyone on this board

can hope and wish Cutler and McD will work this out, but after McD's last "vote of confidence", I dont think its going to happen. That being said, I agree that a good franchise QB is harder to find than a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by AC1 View Post
    SD fans should never call another human being a moron. Unless you guys are talking to each other of course.
    2 Int's both caused by Cutler's bad decision making! THE CHARGERS STOPPED YOU GUYS! In that case then every single defense is useless cause the offense is always to blame (according to Denver fans)..
    DENVER In the dank and cramped visitors' locker room this past Monday night in Oakland, knowing full well a television camera was catching every word he said to his team, Broncos coach Mike Shanahan wasted no time.

I hate the Chargers, he declared.

_Mike Shanahan_

Quote Originally Posted by JAY6 View Post
    "Multiple league sources" tell the Chicago Sun Times that the Patriots grew very unhappy when Josh McDaniels lured free agent Jabar Gaffney to Denver.
    Even if this is true, and is the primary reason for everything that has happened since, it still doesn't mean that any of the blame goes on Gaffney. This would simply confirm that the Patriots and Belichick are classless, underhanded, and unreasonable (and I think we pretty much know that already).

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Madness View Post
    2 Int's both caused by Cutler's bad decision making! THE CHARGERS STOPPED YOU GUYS! In that case then every single defense is useless cause the offense is always to blame (according to Denver fans)..
    Defenses are only useless if playing the Denver offense. They are good for playing other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Madness View Post
    The one in the end zone was Jay's fault. The other one was a batted pass that was basically a jump ball. Not Jay's fault. I guess that gives you 50% on this test. Last I checked, that's an F.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by elwayfan2k View Post
    Amen. It seemed entirely to often i remember Jay having to throw some fourth down catch to keep the game alive, and thats partially due to no damn RBs getting us that crucial 3 or 4+ Yards consistently on First down.
    And he still needed guys to block for him,he needed someone to catch that fourth down pass,he needs a team it wasnt jay throwing a pass then running down the field to catch it,he was not doing everything himself there are others who make jay do his job

I'm tired of people calling out McDaniels when he hasn't coached a down. We don't know how replaceable he is until we know what he brings to the field.

On the other hand, people are calling Cutler irreplaceable and a franchise QB. Yes, he has showed that he has the "potential" to be great. We see glimpses of that talent. We also see games where we know we are going to lose because Jay is in his "off" phase. Throwing multiple picks, and all the moments.

The inconsistency is just too frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by ARF View Post
    Could it be rooted in the fact that Cutler doesn't bother reading defenses,
    I quit reading right there. Tell me you don't really believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    really?? great playcallers?? we must have watched different teams last season.
    Here comes another bubble screen

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    really?? great playcallers?? we must have watched different teams last season.
    What do you mean? Don't you love draw plays on 3rd and 20?
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

Well both are going to be here so it doesnt matter.

But what exactly qualifies Cutler as a franchise qb?

I dont think he has earned that title yet, he could, but hasnt quiet yet.

This is just another example of people hating McDaniels because their favorite boy toy got his feelings hurt because he thought he was on the trading block. There is no reason to fire McDaniels. If coaches got fired just because players got their feelings hurt, there would be a lot more new coaches every year.

With what Bowlen owes Shanahan on top of what he's paying McDaniels, what makes anyone think that he wants to fire McDaniels just because Cutler is throwing a tantrum?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Well both are going to be here so it doesnt matter.

But what exactly qualifies Cutler as a franchise qb?

I dont think he has earned that title yet, he could, but hasnt quiet yet.
    Because he's good on madden?!?!?!?

Actually he's not really. I just boosted all his stats up to 99.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    What do you mean? Don't you love draw plays on 3rd and 20?
    lol exactly it was riduclous!!!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet