View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 1333 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 333 833 1233 1283 1323 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1343 1383 1433 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 21901
    Quote Originally Posted by garzjoe View Post
    There is a good chance he will win more games in Chicago than we will here. We have a VERY tough schedule we were rebuilding on Defense and hoping our high powered offense would keep us afloat (now we are going to be rebuilding on both sides of the ball).

Also about the Cutler stat and winning, you should know (especially if you read these boards and listen to local sports radio) that he something like was 12-1 when our defense played "average" (giving up 21 points or less). Not many QB's would have won here with the way our defense played the last 2 years.

So Cutty is going to have a better defense with the Bears (may not be as dominant as they were in the past but definitely better than our defense). The question is the talent on the Offensive side of the ball, I would say last year Cutler played with a better O-Line, WR's, & TE's here in Denver. So we will see how good he can do with lesser talent (might be a wash who knows). But I think Chicago would take a 4500 Yard year for their QB, call it a wash and feel like they got the better part of this deal.

Either way what's done is done, we are all Bronco fans and hopefully none of us are the fair weather kind. So here is to us doing something this next year, for all of us let's hope system trumps talent and we can get by with what we have at the QB position.

Thx,
    Joe
    Man of course im pissed im just trying to look at this in a positive manner because im a denver bronco fan first and foremost

Quote Originally Posted by garzjoe View Post
    So Cutty is going to have a better defense with the Bears (may not be as dominant as they were in the past but definitely better than our defense). The question is the talent on the Offensive side of the ball, I would say last year Cutler played with a better O-Line, WR's, & TE's here in Denver. So we will see how good he can do with lesser talent (might be a wash who knows). But I think Chicago would take a 4500 Yard year for their QB, call it a wash and feel like they got the better part of this deal.

Either way what's done is done, we are all Bronco fans and hopefully none of us are the fair weather kind. So here is to us doing something this next year, for all of us let's hope system trumps talent and we can get by with what we have at the QB position.

Thx,
    Joe
    Cutler isn't throwing for 4500 yards there or anything. He is going to win a lot of games there though. That is all I am saying.

We on the other hand, are not going to win as many games now as we could have. You are never going to convince me that building around Orton or Simms is as good as building around Cutler. Drafting someone is starting from scratch and wasting a few more years.

Wow, by the looks of it some of you guys can see the future, mind telling me next weeks winning lottery numbers? Id be keen to win and as you can see exactly whats going to happen to the Broncos this year im sure one weeks lotto numbers shouldn't be too hard.

check the mock in my sig... I think we get a lot better with it, and even if we suck this season, we get a top 10 pick next year(Taylor Mays or Eric Berry).

Quote Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
    and I say to them.........JUMP!

or get back on the ship and ride out the storm with the rest of us....
    Yeah, I've seen a few people renounce their fanhood...that's hilarious. I really think that if they use the draft picks wisely, this trade could be what rights the ship. Jay had a ton of weapons in Denver, fans who loved him and media who loved him. He'll only have the fans in Chicago, and if he doesn't somehow turn an awful receiver corps into something spectacular in the first few games, he won't have them long, either. Then we'll see where his thin skin and ego get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    The Broncos get the #18 pick, which will mean perhaps a mediocre LB or something. Big deal!

Meanwhile the Bears with that defense and Jay Cutler are a lock to win 10 games, maybe as many as 12 which means the Broncos pick next year will be somewhere around #25.

Meanwhile NO franchise QB on the horizon, and the team SUCKS for the next 3 years, guaranteed!

What's not to love?

One bright note: McDaniels is now almost certain to be fired after two losing seasons.
    I will bet you that denver makes the playoffs at the latest in 2010. Im not being a homer here but we got the better of the deal. Very few maybe 5 players in the entire league would get 2 first rounders for them, thats a fact. Over the next 2 years we can rebuild a defense with young talent. Not to mention our o-line is very solid in pass protection so why cant orton or even simms be successful if they are asked to run a spread offense with a great line in front of them and an above average recieving core? I bet our offense is still a top 10 and our defense is a top 15 by 2010. Why not

Quote Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
    I just want to pick on you for this one comment.

Do you mean Marshall, Smith, Walker, Stokely, Royal, Scheffler, Graham, etc....???

Who EXACTLY are you talking about?
    It's not so important the words that are coming out but rather WHAT they are coming out of!

Quote Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    Guy's stop worrying!!!

We all know that draft picks ALWAYS pan out!

That's why trading a proven franchise QB is ok!

We KNOW that the picks we've gotten are going to make us better than a franchise QB ever would!
    Well said...I'm seeing that with sarcasm..and I hope that was the intention. There's an old saying..a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. In our case, a Cutler is worth more than 2 maybes anytime around. How can people think that the management and a coach that put us in this situation will gain the wisdom to find good quality players and build together a great team?
    But with that said, I have to give in to hope. Otherwise, I wouldn't be a Bronco fan...Go BRONCOS!

I'm just saying. I am a Denver fan first and foremost. That doesn't mean I'm not going to completely disagree with this move. There is no way you can convince me we are a better team now than before. Like I said though. I am a Broncos fan so prove me wrong McDaniels and Bowlen.

jhns You hit the nail right on.

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!

:go::go::go::go::go:

I hope the bears suck...and we get The real Mccoy...the qb
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One

You can really tell the people that are new fans.... I dont care about how many games we win this year. Even with Cutler we werent a playoff team. All that matters is a championship... All these picks will make Denver a more serious threat in 2010, 2011. The Bears with Cutler arent the Favorites in the NFC. All you guys that are crying...go be bears fans. Cause there are still a lot of pieces missing from that team. This year and next we are most likely going to have 3 pick in the first 50... That is 6 top players. With those picks we can basically get any player that we want. Including a QB if that is what we think. But me I think that Orton could flurish under McD. He has shown me more than Cassell has. I would also argue that the weapons that we have on O are on a par with NE's. We are going to have a young talented D (think about the ravens in the early 00's), and a QB that is 100% a leader wants to be here, and a coach that knows how to get it done.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    You can really tell the people that are new fans.... I dont care about how many games we win this year. Even with Cutler we werent a playoff team. All that matters is a championship... All these picks will make Denver a more serious threat in 2010, 2011.
    I don't agree with a single thing you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
    Chargers will still destory and win the division, AGAIN. Hell, oakland has a decent chance of beating us twice this year, and the same with KC! nobody wants a dolts shoulder to cry on BTW.
    After a whole week of reading posts from Denver fans about how Bowlen sucks, I thought I could cure most of you by agreeing that he sucks balls.